ADVERTISEMENT

Biden dropping out. Wow. Faster than I thought.

Going to be interesting.

moustache goodbye GIF
Bye Bye Goodbye GIF by Saturday Night Live

Last edited:
What does the dem party bi laws say about this? Anoint his VP or brokered convention? I'm betting on a mix of both.

No Kamala endorsement and no resignation.

Why shouldn’t he resign if he doesn’t believe he’s fit to serve another term?

I was too fast. Apparently he’s endorsed Harris now. I don’t know if that means his delegates will vote for her at the convention. I don’t believe they are required to.
His statement makes no such endorsement. He merely thanks KH for her support during his term and during this campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
His statement makes no such endorsement. He merely thanks KH for her support during his term and during this campaign.
News is saying he subsequently endorsed her.

I’m at the local wings joint where I watched the last hour of the open and when this interrupted the standard sports programming I noted that no one seemed shocked or surprised. Republicans, Trumpsters and Democrats showed very little interest and didn’t even talk about it. I have no idea what this means, but it is interesting.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
That’s purely a matter of opinion. If his Doctors think he’s good until January, I’d go with that.
I suppose it’s an opinion in the same way saying ocean water tastes salty is an opinion.

The man refuses a cognitive exam, has had more than half a dozen visits from Parkinson’s doctors in the last year. Don’t blow smoke about “doctors”, get serious.

I suppose it’s an opinion in the same way saying ocean water tastes salty is an opinion.

The man refuses a cognitive exam, has had more than half a dozen visits from Parkinson’s doctors in the last year. Don’t blow smoke about “doctors”, get serious.
No. It’s opinion. It amazes me that people don’t know the difference between opinions and facts.

If you want Trump to win it’s better for him that he didn’t resign and make her the incumbent President. There’s a lot of electoral pull for incumbents.

Reactions: Marvin the Martian
Okay election nerds anyone know the procedure going forward for the Dems? Reader’s digest version. No Gilbert law summary

Cliff notes version:

Hillary threatens, blackmails and buys herself another run for the Presidency... The only question being how many delegates it takes to commit suicide before the rest get into line...
😉🙈

///Now that's a joke but, much like a Babylon Bee headline, it wouldn't surprise me at all if something close came to pass...///😎

That’s purely a matter of opinion. If his Doctors think he’s good until January, I’d go with that.
I think this is also an attempt to take the idea that he shouldn't finish out the term off the table.

"I'm fine now, but may not be in future years."

I'd been reading a bunch of that type of opinion in the last few weeks. Particularly around the idea that he shouldn't have nuke codes in his current mental state.

Reactions: DANC
I think this is also an attempt to take the idea that he shouldn't finish out the term off the table.

"I'm fine now, but may not be in future years."

I'd been reading a bunch of that type of opinion in the last few weeks. Particularly around the idea that he shouldn't have nuke codes in his current mental state.

It's pretty clear to most of the country that he shouldn't even have access to car keys much less the nuclear codes...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT