ADVERTISEMENT

Biden dropping out. Wow. Faster than I thought.

The Biden’s and class in the same sentence..🤣
I forget who it was that once dubbed the Kennedy’s “A trailer park called Camelot”

The Biden’s are very much in the same vain. Just lurid, scumbag behavior with no integrity in that family from top to bottom.

Any thin veneer of “class” only works on the dumbest of the dumb.

News is saying he subsequently endorsed her.

I’m at the local wings joint where I watched the last hour of the open and when this interrupted the standard sports programming I noted that no one seemed shocked or surprised. Republicans, Trumpsters and Democrats showed very little interest and didn’t even talk about it. I have no idea what this means, but it is interesting.
I think that's great. It means, hopefully, that politics is returning to the peripheral. Now if all the fu**ing dorks would take down their Trump flags we'd be golden.

What makes her smart?
Show me a person with a doctorate who criticizes her for being referred to as "Dr."

A doctorate in any field requires quite a bit of hard work, persistence, and intelligence.

All of that probably sounds unfathomable to the poorly educated rank and file Trump supporters

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1
Show me a person with a doctorate who criticizes her for being referred to as "Dr."

A doctorate in any field requires quite a bit of hard work, persistence, and intelligence.

All of that probably sounds unfathomable to the poorly educated rank and file Trump supporters
And yet…you are wrong more than anyone on this board outside of Bailey’s election predictions.

Like everything else…PhD’s have become watered down.

Ehh for the most part it’s just deciding to sit there and do that instead of something else. Going to work. Starting a business. Whatever.

****ing nonsense. Hard work, persistence and intelligence is waking up every day and working to make ends meet.

Self gratifying yourself on a college campus while you collect degree after degree in bullshit is the opposite of grit. It’s a luxury.

Well...except Joe Biden. But after 50 years, Ole Joe got something right.

You're giving him far too much credit...

Much like every other major decision made over the past 3&1/2 years I'd be very surprised if he was even consulted... He's probably still wandering around in his pajamas hoping to be allowed to have another serving of ice cream...

Someone most likely cut Hunter a deal that he'll get a blanket pardon..., or they'd prosecute him like a Republican... and they'd make sure his cell mate was this guy:

You're giving him far too much credit...

Much like every other major decision made over the past 3&1/2 years I'd be very surprised if he was even consulted... He's probably still wandering around in his pajamas hoping to be allowed to have another serving of ice cream...

Someone most likely cut Hunter a deal that he'll get a blanket pardon..., or they'd prosecute him like a Republican... and they'd make sure his cell mate was this guy:

I was being kind. I don't kick dogs when they are being put down.

Note: I think Kristi Noem was spotted leaving the WH.

I was being kind. I don't kick dogs when they are being put down.

Note: I think Kristi Noem was spotted leaving the WH.

I only do when they've purposely taken a big bite out of my grandkids future...

I imagine the Secret Service won't let Kristi Noems anywhere near the White House until February... 😉

Kamala of course, is who they need to watch...

If there's any potential sympathy bump for Joe having expired in office, Ol'Joe had best hope someone is still watching his back... ( or in other words..., he's toast)...

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It goes without saying that she’ll need to choose somebody like Shapiro or Whitmer as runningmate.

Assuming this doesn’t change things in AZ, NV, GA, or NC…it’s still a 3 state race. And those states were more Biden’s turf than hers.
Supposedly Michigan is the linchpin, if so it would have to be Whitmer and a historic 2 woman ticket.

... He's probably still wandering around in his pajamas hoping to be allowed to have another serving of ice cream...
Better than wandering around in a diaper, trying not to eject your super-sized Big Mac meal too forcefully.

Over Bates? You mean Hood-Schifino? Lol, you are the expert!
You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT