ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
Google Bidens mental gaffes. The man has pudding for a brain now and he’s running again? He can’t even speak at times. It’s ridiculous.

Also, I know it’s almost impossible for you not to pivot to “but Trump” but fyi, I don’t like him either.
That’s just silly. I don’t need to google. Every time he does something it’s shown a million times. He’s been a gaffe machine his entire life. Of course he has slipped some mentally, everyone does. The dementia, pudding for brains, etc is extremely offensive to anyone who has actually dealt with loved ones with dementia.

That’s just silly. I don’t need to google. Every time he does something it’s shown a million times. He’s been a gaffe machine his entire life. Of course he has slipped some mentally, everyone does. The dementia, pudding for brains, etc is extremely offensive to anyone who has actually dealt with loved ones with dementia.
So, just to be clear-you think Biden is fit to run again and Trump isn’t?

I don’t think either one of them are.

And the bolded is bullshit. The man is president. If he didn’t want to get lampooned every 10 seconds, he shouldn’t have ran for the office.

At any rate, he could make it all go away by walking straight and talking like he has a brain but he apparently can’t do that consistently.

Reactions: DANC
So, just to be clear-you think Biden is fit to run again and Trump isn’t?

I don’t think either one of them are.

And the bolded is bullshit. The man is president. If he didn’t want to get lampooned every 10 seconds, he shouldn’t have ran for the office.

At any rate, he could make it all go away by walking straight and talking like he has a brain but he apparently can’t do that consistently.
I think he’s too old and wish he wouldn’t run. I’ve seen zero signs of dementia .

Jobs numbers continue to impress

FyBjxAHWAAIl-Qd

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT