ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
He tripped on a sandbag that was on the stage.
The same sandbag everyone else simply walked around and stepped over? Why is secret service letting him wander around aimlessly up there? He just starts waking left for no apparent reason then falls.

Honestly glad he’s ok. We have more insight as to why there will be no debates.

Another four years? If you say so Zeke.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
80% of this board has already made up its mind that they're voting D no matter what. It could be Kamala vs Abe Lincoln. They're still voting Kamala. Not a cult at all.
Elephant has more issues than I thought if Indiana Rivals is composed of 80% liberal? Cal Berkeley or Harvard, sure- but IU?

That’s hilarious. I’m a big fan of college towns. I love places with walkability where shopping bars restaurants etc are all combined. That’s why I love so many spots in fla and Calif. Stl is awful in that regard
Bit of a bubble, though. Was there not long ago and mentioned to several guys talking football at a bar that, “at least you guys also moved on from Tom Crean.”

”Who?” - their response.

He can’t ride a bike or climb stairs either.

At some point, we’re going to have to face facts.
Don’t forget he hit his head getting out of the helicopter on the same day he fell!
He really looks weak to other World Leaders.

Shocked trump didnt make everything handicap accessible...although he had difficulty with ramps.

vOAqxl.gif

Next presidential race..

80% of this board has already made up its mind that they're voting D no matter what. It could be Kamala vs Abe Lincoln. They're still voting Kamala. Not a cult at all.
Worshipping ANY politician is about as stupid as thinking that some stripper actually LIKES you.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
The same sandbag everyone else simply walked around and stepped over? Why is secret service letting him wander around aimlessly up there? He just starts waking left for no apparent reason then falls.

Honestly glad he’s ok. We have more insight as to why there will be no debates.

Another four years? If you say so Zeke.
There will be debates, unless Trump opts out. Why would you assume otherwise? People trip all the time. Why does one person see it and another not? Silly. He wasn’t wandering around aimlessly, again silly. He was leaving the stage.

He rides a bike all the time. I’d like to see the former guy ride one. Former guy couldn’t do stairs or ramps either. And that was 4 years ago. Doubt that he’s gotten any better. In fact, he can’t even drink water. What facts do you want to face?

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
He rides a bike all the time. I’d like to see the former guy ride one. Former guy couldn’t do stairs or ramps either. And that was 4 years ago. Doubt that he’s gotten any better. In fact, he can’t even drink water. What facts do you want to face?
Google Bidens mental gaffes. The man has pudding for a brain now and he’s running again? He can’t even speak at times. It’s ridiculous.

Also, I know it’s almost impossible for you not to pivot to “but Trump” but fyi, I don’t like him either.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
May jobs report showed we added nearly double what the prediction was around 190,000. 320,000+ in May. 14 of last 17 months have bested the prediction.

Record job growth, Russia has been neutered and it's only cost us peanuts and inflation is dropping like a rock.

Yeah, I'm good with sleepy trippy Joe.

Last edited:
Google Bidens mental gaffes. The man has pudding for a brain now and he’s running again? He can’t even speak at times. It’s ridiculous.

Also, I know it’s almost impossible for you not to pivot to “but Trump” but fyi, I don’t like him either.
We should stop worrying about the Democrats’ candidate and nominate a candidate that will defeat theirs. Our current front runner isn’t that.

So you and Biden are two peas in a pod? Lol

We should stop worrying about the Democrats’ candidate and nominate a candidate that will defeat theirs. Our current front runner isn’t that.
One things for sure, the democrats will all back whichever candidate they nominate. There are no never Bideners over there.

Even though most of them will admit that there is no way Biden is fit for another term, they’ll still vote for him over anyone the Republicans run.

One things for sure, the democrats will all back whichever candidate they nominate. There are no never Bideners over there.

Even though most of them will admit that there is no way Biden is fit for another term, they’ll still vote for him over anyone the Republicans run.
If republicans nominated someone like Hogan or Sununu they would pull a few moderate Dems and certainly a good amount of independents.

GOPs problem with Trump(the guaranteed GOP nominee) is not that they can't pull Dems. It's that they can't pull independents either.

I don’t know…I might consider voting for Lauren Taylor Gaetz.

😃

True. We can’t run Trump.

Reactions: ulrey

You're never gonna pull the hardcores.

Run someone other then Trump or, I'm starting to think Desantis, and you could start to get some of the moderates depending on platform.

The problem is there is a certain percentage of people who will vote for Trump no matter what. The other Pub candidates will start
Cancelling each other out and the master
Criminal will rise to the top again

Reactions: UncleMark and ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT