ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
Gays are so 2010.

"Rachel" might be a good fit.

10267343.jpg
Perfect!

Lol. You morons keep citing those POS Romney/Ryan Bush family push polls. That’s Romneys pollster btw. Same guy that told him he was going to crush Obama in 2012.

A reliable pollster here.

The 2012 polls showed nothing of the sort. They showed that Obama was going to win, and he did. Very much precisely as the polls predicted. Of course, I voted for Romney, but I suspect a large number of "Republicans" who bitched about Obama for the next four years didn't vote at all. Wouldn't be surprised if you were one of those.

It’ll be a repeat of last election. If Biden was smart, which he’s not, he’d punt Harris and replace her with someone better that people will like. Find a nice landing spot for her. His age and her in the batter’s box? Yikes.

So who would that be? Who would be an asset to the ticket and also Presidential material? No one comes immediately to mind.

I don’t know. There has to he someone. I mean wtf is wrong with us

Okay, so I've given this some thought (although not much, I'll admit).

I'll go with Polis, Shapiro, or Tester. Biden beats Trump, and within 18 months or so (but no more than 23) steps down.

Yes, three white men. I know it's crazy unlikely, but would you be on board? The new President could bring on a new VP and do the necessary virtue signaling then.

What say you?

I'll go with Polis, Shapiro, or Tester. Biden beats Trump, and within 18 months or so (but no more than 23) steps down.

Yes, three white men. I know it's crazy unlikely, but would you be on board? The new President could bring on a new VP and do the necessary virtue signaling then.

What say you?
Wow all three are interesting. And kind of hard to pin down. Polis for instance is all over the map, which is good and bad. Shapiro looks too much like a lawyer or banker to stand a chance but he’s obviously smart. I wish these were names we were kicking around instead of Biden trump etc

Reactions: UncleMark

What say you?
If Trump is the nominee, Biden likely wins NC barring a full on recession

I'll take a recession. My job is pretty secure and my investing timeline is long enough. 30% off mutual fund for awhile would be nice.

I'll take a recession. My job is pretty secure and my investing timeline is long enough. 30% off mutual fund for awhile would be nice.

Yeah, fvck all those people who would be out of a job and lose what little they might have.

Yeah, fvck all those people who would be out of a job and lose what little they might have.
Obviously I don't wish that to happen. But that's not within my control. I've been there and survived. I just had to accept a job in a furniture factory working 30hrs a week until a better opportunity came along.

This dysfunctional crack head is worth $330M and you’re worried about Trump. Wake the f up!

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I've had it with this bumbling fool. Is he trying to start a civil war? He can't leave office soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Crayfish57
Election will be here sooner than you think, predictably Biden will start ramping up the racial rhetoric.

It’s been an ugly, yet consistent part of Democratic presidential politics for the last decade plus. Starting with Obama’s 2012 campaign of course.
What bothers me, is the white people that are stupid enough to believe in this crap!

Election will be here sooner than you think, predictably Biden will start ramping up the racial rhetoric.

It’s been an ugly, yet consistent part of Democratic presidential politics for the last decade plus. Starting with Obama’s 2012 campaign of course.
If I posted the black on white killings, beatings, crimes from this past year I could fill 2 pages. What is it with the sudden divide? This country has come a long damn way and all this is doing is creating more friction. :mad:

If I posted the black on white killings, beatings, crimes from this past year I could fill 2 pages. What is it with the sudden divide? This country has come a long damn way and all this is doing is creating more friction. :mad:
In ‘08 Obama promised a post-racial America. In 2012 he promised a minority majority coalition that would guarantee Democratic victories until the end of time.

The country tore itself apart over the fact that our first president of color would play such a cynical, power hungry game with a topic as flammable as race in America.

In ‘08 Obama promised a post-racial America. In 2012 he promised a minority majority coalition that would guarantee Democratic victories until the end of time.

The country tore itself apart over the fact that our first president of color would play such a cynical, power hungry game with a topic as flammable as race in America.
It went off the rails with the Dallas cop shootings and his remarks after.

Only one reason he won or even got the Democratic nomination.

I’ll ask you, then.
I'll never forget Thanksgiving 2007. My Uncle Jak's on the phone and I jump on. Hey Uncle Jak what's up man how you doing....Him...Just lobbying...me ohhhh Mcain...him...nope Obama. We need a change nephew...me... ok cool man I appreciate ya.

Uncle Jak married one of the heads of Harvard med. Jak was a college professor. Son Darren...Jp Morgan one of the best atty's on Wall street...bad ass.

Nice web yea? Figure it out bulky. True story, my conscience bears me witness. Bushes, Clinton, ohhh Obama...ooooopsy trump and Biden. Lol

I'll never forget Thanksgiving 2007. My Uncle Jak's on the phone and I jump on. Hey Uncle Jak what's up man how you doing....Him...Just lobbying...me ohhhh Mcain...him...nope Obama. We need a change nephew...me... ok cool man I appreciate ya.

Uncle Jak married one of the heads of Harvard med. Jak was a college professor. Son Darren...Jp Morgan one of the best atty's on Wall street...bad ass.

Nice web yea? Figure it out bulky. True story, my conscience bears me witness. Bushes, Clinton, ohhh Obama...ooooopsy trump and Biden. Lol
So, nothing but a load of bullshit.
I figured.

A civil war between white supremacists and the rest of us? Which side will you fight with.
It was racist to sit there and say something that STUPID. Pisses me off. He needs to shut up and keep race out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT