ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
Incumbents never debate challengers. You're grasping at straws.
Absolutely. I don't believe there's any precedent for that. Actually, it's extremely rare for an incumbent to face a serious challenge. I believe the last time that occurred was in 1980 when Carter was running for reelection and Ted Kennedy decided to take him on. Kennedy lost, of course, but won some primaries along the way. It fractured the party and it took the Dems years to recover.

Selfish, shit move by Kennedy.

Absolutely. I don't believe there's any precedent for that. Actually, it's extremely rare for an incumbent to face a serious challenge. I believe the last time that occurred was in 1980 when Carter was running for reelection and Ted Kennedy decided to take him on. Kennedy lost, of course, but won some primaries along the way. It fractured the party and it took the Dems years to recover.

Selfish, shit move by Kennedy.
Even then, I don't think there were any debates. BICBW.

the thing about "Democrat power brokers", is that they are the same entities that are GOP/RNC power brokers, and fund DINOS like Biden, the Clintons, Obama, just to hedge their bets, but still prefer Pubs win elections.

Biden's and Hilary's being totally corrupt and for sale were well known prior to 2016 and 2020.

they were not installed as the Dem prez candidates in 2016 and 2020 in spite of that corruption.

they were installed precisely because of it.

and unfortunately, Dem sheep voters wouldn't know a political coup if it were going on right in front of their face.

just ask the DNC, Hilary, Julian Assange, Jim Clyburn, Pete Butt, Amy Klouchar.
Has Bernie endorsed Biden yet

Im listening to a Jocko Willink podcast and got an ad suggestion to donate to Biden in my youtube search. WTF? For those who don't know, Jocko is a former SEAL who definitely isnt a biden supporter. So why is this in my suggestions?

Im listening to a Jocko Willink podcast and got an ad suggestion to donate to Biden in my youtube search. WTF? For those who don't know, Jocko is a former SEAL who definitely isnt a biden supporter. So why is this in my suggestions?

Google owned by the Deep State. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: Cthulhu85
SO.. I am starting to warm up to RFK JR. Is he a good compromise? It seems that the Dim swamp hate him, the Pub Swamp hate him. If that's that case, he can't be too bad, can he?

SO.. I am starting to warm up to RFK JR. Is he a good compromise? It seems that the Dim swamp hate him, the Pub Swamp hate him. If that's that case, he can't be too bad, can he?
Can his cousin be his running mate?

Will Joe be taking questions too? Or is it the basement dementia strategy again?

Ice Cream GIF by GIPHY News

Will Joe be taking questions too? Or is it the basement dementia strategy again?

You do realize that losing to a candidate like Biden (and he absolutely did lose so save your nonsense vote fraud crap) just proves how awful Trump is, right? Guaranteed loser. Dump Trump or say hello to four more years Biden or another Democrat as President.

Batshit crazy but sincere. Counts for something I think

dude make Joe Biden look and sound young and vibrant for his age.

Steve Bannon is backing his candidacy.

Marianne Williamson is a much stronger candidate.

she really needs to change her last name to Kennedy though.

look for RFK Jr to get a lot more time on Fox, Newsmax, and OAN, than CNN or MSNBC.

dude make Joe Biden look and sound young and vibrant for his age.

Steve Bannon is backing his candidacy.

Marianne Williamson is a much stronger candidate.

she really needs to change her last name to Kennedy though.

look for RFK Jr to get a lot more time on Fox, Newsmax, and OAN, than CNN or MSNBC.
Newsmax was giving him some pretty nice compliments yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania

Trump guaranteed loser. Doesn't matter what Biden does.

A critical mass of the electorate in the battlegrounds appears to have decided they are unlikely to vote for Trump next year: A majority of voters in both states — 56% in Pennsylvania and 55% in Arizona — say they aren’t likely to vote for Trump in a general election.

Read more at: https://www.mcclatchydc.com/article274385065.html#storylink=cpy

A critical mass of the electorate in the battlegrounds appears to have decided they are unlikely to vote for Trump next year: A majority of voters in both states — 56% in Pennsylvania and 55% in Arizona — say they aren’t likely to vote for Trump in a general election.

But what does Catturd say?

He’s a Democrat that I would vote for and he understands Bitcoin. Also, he doesn’t have dementia 🥳

Lol. You morons keep citing those POS Romney/Ryan Bush family push polls. That’s Romneys pollster btw. Same guy that told him he was going to crush Obama in 2012.

A reliable pollster here.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Lol. You morons keep citing those POS Romney/Ryan Bush family push polls. That’s Romneys pollster btw. Same guy that told him he was going to crush Obama in 2012.

A reliable pollster here.

Nevada.....DeSantis polls 7 points better than Trump.

Mike Noble, the chief of research and managing partner at Noble Predictive Insights, said the 2022 midterm elections, in which Democrats nationwide notched notable wins against Trump-backed Republican candidates in what is typically a referendum on the president’s party, proved that his low approval rating is not indicative of future electoral failure.

“It really depends on who Biden's ultimately running against,” Noble said in an interview on Monday. “If it's Trump, Biden’s job approval is meaningless
.”

Reactions: Spartans9312
Nevada.....DeSantis polls 7 points better than Trump.

It’ll be a repeat of last election. If Biden was smart, which he’s not, he’d punt Harris and replace her with someone better that people will like. Find a nice landing spot for her. His age and her in the batter’s box? Yikes.

Reactions: UncleMark
It’ll be a repeat of last election. If Biden was smart, which he’s not, he’d punt Harris and replace her with someone better that people will like. Find a nice landing spot for her. His age and her in the batter’s box? Yikes.
It’s going to be glorious to watch Tulsi destroy her in the VP debate.

Jill isn't going to let them put someone behind him that people would actually want in charge.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

So who would that be? Who would be an asset to the ticket and also Presidential material? No one comes immediately to mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT