ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
My apologies Crayfish, DanC isn't the sharpest tool in the shed as well. I'll keep doing what I do by supporting arguments with facts. It's pretty evident to anyone in here when you two start flailing your partisan points are coming crashing down. "But Hunter Biden......blah blah blah"

AGAIN, Twitter and Facebook began censoring political posts as the 2020 elections drew near. Why? Because of Trumps habitual lies and because they reacted to being dragged before Congress to explain how they let Russia freely try to influence the 2016 elections by posting misinformation on Twitter and Facebook. The result of being admonished by Congress is that nything posted that was not true or verified was censured as the election drew near. GUESS WHAT. The HUNTER BIDEN caper has still not been verified. If and when the VERIFIED story comes out I hope he goes to jail. And then your wet dream finally comes true.

BTW, anything going on with Jared and Steve Mnuchin and their multi billion dollar deal with the Saudi's? I sure hope Jim Jordan and the Republican led Congress gets to the bottom of it.

BTW, anything going on with the Right Wing Supreme court justice and his MAGA wife? I would hate to see a Supreme Court Justice take $ from a Right Wing billionaire. Just doesn't seem right but what do I know. Anyhow, I guess it really doesn't matter because Biden is not allowed to replace a Justice 1yr and 7mo before an election. "Let the voters decide" as McConnell said and then Barret was appointed days before the election.

Last edited:
My apologies Crayfish, DanC isn't the sharpest tool in the shed as well. I'll keep doing what I do by supporting arguments with facts. It's pretty evident to anyone in here when you two start flailing your partisan points are coming crashing down. "But Hunter Biden......blah blah blah"
Tell us again how Jared is being investigated, blowhard.

Reactions: Crayfish57
Really? Embarrassing to whom? Biden probably isn't actually lying, he is just so far gone he has no idea. Sad part is he is reading it a lot of the time. Did you see where he spoke the ''end quote'' at the end of what they gave him to read? Have to go back and work on that one. I wonder if they can use ice cream cones as a treat to teach him?
To all Americans.

June of '22 - when the Dims controlled the House?

What did they find? lmao

You're pathetically stupid.
OMG, my fault, completely my mistake. To be more thorough for you, Jared waited until right after Trump left office to secure the 2 billion. As they should, Congress opened an investigation into Jared's Saudi $ but their requests to CONTINUE the investigation were repeatedly ignored. Not sure how Republicans/MAGA can look themselves in the mirror. But hey, Hunter took a couple million for sitting on boards. Who cares if Jared took Billions.....

OMG, my fault, completely my mistake. To be more thorough for you, Jared waited until right after Trump left office to secure the 2 billion. As they should, Congress opened an investigation into Jared's Saudi $ but their requests to CONTINUE the investigation were repeatedly ignored. Not sure how Republicans/MAGA can look themselves in the mirror. But hey, Hunter took a couple million for sitting on boards. Who cares if Jared took Billions.....

I don't think he understands the word hypocrite.

MAGAs don't really care that hunter got millions. They care that hunter is related to a democrat and got millions. It was never about draining the swamp....it was just about draining the liberals.

If it was really about cleaning up DC, then they would be wanting to clean out the crap in both parties.

• Haha
I don't think he understands the word hypocrite.

MAGAs don't really care that hunter got millions. They care that hunter is related to a democrat and got millions. It was never about draining the swamp....it was just about draining the liberals.

If it was really about cleaning up DC, then they would be wanting to clean out the crap in both parties.
You think we don't want people like McConnell, Romney, Crenshaw, and Murkoski thrown out? You have to be kidding.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
So you admit you're full of shit when you said Jared is under investigation.

That's all you had to say - you could have save a lot of bandwidth if you'd just said so when I told you to produce proof.

Now that you're exposed as an imbecile, you are dismissed.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
6 more people involved, more shell companies, and a ton more money.

"the evidence is damning, undeniable, and even far worse than anyone suspected.. we just won't tell you what it is".

i've long said that Biden is corrupt, but if they have all this evidence, then put up.

on the flip side, Pubs have spent decades legalizing out and out corruption, so they need to do more than prove corruption.

legalizing corruption has literally been the Pub's number agenda for 60 yrs.

just ask Clarence, or half the house and 3/4ths of the senate.

if govt can be bought, 100% chance it will be.

claude-rains1.0.jpg

"the evidence is damning, undeniable, and even far worse than anyone suspected.. we just won't tell you what it is".

i've long said that Biden is corrupt, but if they have all this evidence, then put up.

Yeah, they've got him now!

I won't be surprised to hear that Biden family members and their associates have been involved in shady dealings. Some might even have crossed the line into criminality. I would be surprised if Joe was involved himself beyond providing introductions or opening some doors. But if he has been involved in criminal activity, then by all means throw the book at him.

I won't be surprised to hear that Biden family members and their associates have been involved in shady dealings. Some might even have crossed the line into criminality. I would be surprised if Joe was involved himself beyond providing introductions or opening some doors. But if he has been involved in criminal activity, then by all means throw the book at him.

you've long advocated here that as long as the money is laundered through family members, then it's all good.

laundering though family members doesn't make it less corrupt.

just better insulated.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
you've long advocated here that as long as the money is laundered through family members, then it's all good.

just better insulated.

You must have me confused with someone else.

You must have me confused with someone else.

just better insulated.

not hardly.

we've had this back and forth before, and more than once.

you claiming money laundered through family members makes it ok.

my saying it's still just as corrupt, just washed.

and spare us the office holder isn't involved in the money laundered through their family members BS.

glad i represent myself and not a political party, or a false idol, as with others here.

one can't ever be fully honest, when representing anyone or anything other than just themselves.

You seemed a little more strident in your support of taking Trump down if they found anything on him.

I am starting to notice some rat's looking for life boats.
I voted for obummer the first time and quickly, there became a stinch in the air... I've not been wrong yet.
Boys and girls, we are being duped by those we elect. I'm becoming very afraid of our future.

I'm plenty objective about Trump. He's a vile criminal who is a danger to the country.
Well, he's not a criminal and he proved he wasn't a danger the to country.

Maybe he's vile in your eyes, but that's an objective opinion.

You're 0 for 3.

I'm plenty objective about Trump. He's a vile criminal who is a danger to the country.
I would love to ask how he was a danger, but creeping things (satanic snakes) will come out of the walls with historic msm attacks that have been proven wrong over and over. Geee lets guess who. :)

What is that you do exactly? You seem to have posted 325 times in 3 years and 35-40 of them are in this one thread in a day or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT