ADVERTISEMENT

Biden 2024!

• Thread starter anon_6hv78pr714xta
  • Start date
What is that you do exactly? You seem to have posted 325 times in 3 years and 35-40 of them are in this one thread in a day or two.
Intel

excellent-mr-burns.gif

Reactions: Crayfish57
I'm plenty objective about Trump. He's a vile criminal who is a danger to the country.
And you lie more than you claim he does. It's great you are so happy with a total joke you voted for thats been a career wasted politician for 50 years . Where does your intense hatred come from?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
And you lie more than you claim he does. It's great you are so happy with a total joke you voted for thats been a career wasted politician for 50 years . Where does your intense hatred come from?
Its mind boggling. They all have it. Never seen anything like it. BUT its a waste of time. Never gonna change that mind. Its deluded. AND biblically deluded.

Reactions: Crayfish57
So now we have 2 whistleblowers who came out in public Bobolinski, and now Mike McCormick who face serious time if they are lying and they aren't. Then we have Soros son with over a dozen white house visits? 14 to be exact. Then we have 6 more people, LOTS more money, more shell corporations, in a 2000 page report that has money laundering, prostitute rings, and child trafficking???

All they had on Trump was a figment of Adam Schiffs imagination. Welcome to the new USA. This is complete BS.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Ohhhh Boy...It just keeps giving.

It is just ridiculous and then we have the libs on here going crazy over transgender and drag queen rights. Liberals are without a doubt as a group the dumbest people on the face of the earth. They just have absolutely no clue how they are being played. They think they are some righteous wonderful caring people .They are truly idiots. They are so caught up in what should be small issues in the scope of life that they have no connection to actual people trying to live. I don't really GAF about drag queens although the school reading thing is creepy. I care about issues that actually affect me and most of the country. They bitch about authoritarian govt..............based upon hatred for Trump. We have one that fully admits he doesnt care whether its true or not if they can get him. Authoritarian Govt is telling me I can't have a gas stove , what kind of car to drive , just to name a few. But they will continue to drone on thinking they are smarter and better than everyone else because they are liberals and that makes it all OK.

So now we have 2 whistleblowers who came out in public Bobolinski, and now Mike McCormick who face serious time if they are lying and they aren't. Then we have Soros son with over a dozen white house visits? 14 to be exact. Then we have 6 more people, LOTS more money, more shell corporations, in a 2000 page report that has money laundering, prostitute rings, and child trafficking???

All they had on Trump was a figment of Adam Schiffs imagination. Welcome to the new USA. This is complete BS.
Look at Obama's records. Al Sharpton was his biggest visitor and owes millions in back taxes and will sue anyone he can .

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Ohhhh Boy...It just keeps giving.

Next Republican administration should take that whole family out and start to charge Democrats affiliated with them with treason. Lets see how it goes when they start going back to hangings! We know it will never happen. I really pity the young fools voting for this sh!t and will have 60 yrs of life to deal with it .

It is just ridiculous and then we have the libs on here going crazy over transgender and drag queen rights. Liberals are without a doubt as a group the dumbest people on the face of the earth. They just have absolutely no clue how they are being played. They think they are some righteous wonderful caring people .They are truly idiots. They are so caught up in what should be small issues in the scope of life that they have no connection to actual people trying to live. I don't really GAF about drag queens although the school reading thing is creepy. I care about issues that actually affect me and most of the country. They bitch about authoritarian govt..............based upon hatred for Trump. We have one that fully admits he doesnt care whether its true or not if they can get him. Authoritarian Govt is telling me I can't have a gas stove , what kind of car to drive , just to name a few. But they will continue to drone on thinking they are smarter and better than everyone else because they are liberals and that makes it all OK.
I agree cray and I understand...I know they say authoritarian. What did Trump try and do authoritarian? Authoritarian is:

Disinformation Governance Board
Mandated Vaccines
Raiding your opponents home
Narcing out neighbors for having gatherings during Covid
Placing healthy people in Covid environments

Theres more.

I agree cray and I understand...I know they say authoritarian. What did Trump try and do authoritarian? Authoritarian is:

Disinformation Governance Board
Mandated Vaccines
Raiding your opponents home
Narcing out neighbors for having gatherings during Covid
Placing healthy people in Covid environments

Theres more.
They have no clue about what sheep they are. I am not allowed to respond to the anointed one and her crazy takes. They don't want to hear what you have to say so the ignore you. @Bowlmania brought the authoritarian and he has never responded. @UncleMark wants Trumps head impaled for anything and he admits he doesnt care if it is true or not. Trump must have kicked his dog somewhere so he thinks his hate is justified. So now @TommyCracker is talking about morals and how that doesnt matter but what is their argument about Trump? I will happily take a better republican with balls to stand up . I vote by my individual rights , how I am doing economically and my business is doing instead of what the great liberal god tells these people. I'd list more but we know who they are. Mark is proud of living off the government delivering brake parts and thinks it is funny. Its not funny, it is sad and then to talk like he is some great social warrior because Trump kicked his dog lol.

The Biden family is the definition of white trash with money. I empathize with Hunters struggle with addiction, who wouldn't turn to drugs if they were in that family. Banging his dead bothers wife was pretty disgusting though.
I'm starting to think that brother Jim is the ring leader pulling the strings. He's know all along how ignorant his goofy brother Joe is and knew he could manipulate him. Jim gets to set in the shadows live off Joe because joe knows Jim would roll over on him in a second.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
I'm starting to think that brother Jim is the ring leader pulling the strings. He's know all along how ignorant his goofy brother Joe is and knew he could manipulate him. Jim gets to set in the shadows live off Joe because joe knows Jim would roll over on him in a second.

So Jim is the Big Guy?

So Jim is the Big Guy?
No, that is the beauty of it. He can pull the strings and place the blame on every one else. Big guy Joe still gets the money, but he's being played as the pawn that he is and he has to play along or get outed. Ya know, family love!

Reactions: Indianaftw
for anyone that would rather regurgitate their crazy to like minded folks....there is this site call Truth Social that would be a perfect place to gather likes. ;)

Hahahaha...And there ya have it. Good God can you imagine if this was reversed?

And Trump sits there like what in the ever loving hell are they cooking up now, another Russia??? 4 years of this crap and he's like whaaaaat??? Hell I would still be on the floor laughing if that was me on stage. Its downright stupid at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I didn't make it up, but I most certainly almost fell out of my chair laughing at it. Between tweedle dee and tweedle dum I can't keep up which is worse when they speak. Who can be the most stupid today? They compliment one another well.
Then you have a poor sense of humor because that isn’t funny.

There are no words for how much I dislike Biden. I dislike Biden every bit as much as trump. That conservatives can’t wake up and recognize how pathetic trump is and unify behind ANYONE but trump is very disappointing.
Yup

Can you explain why Biden is going to be allowed to skate with no debates against fellow democrats? Are you going to defend that?
I haven't seen anywhere saying Biden wasn't going to debate other dems. I think he should but if he thinks that is a good strategy then so be it. I would vote for a different dem more than likely so his strategy wouldn't help him with my vote.

Trump said he wasn't going to the debates because he didn't get to dictate the terms.

Are you going to defend that or just continue to be a hypocrite and worry only about the other side?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT