ADVERTISEMENT

Trump sneakers

MM66, lost faith in celebrity products after buying a six pack of Billy Beer.

If you cannot trust the brother of a president who promised us he would nver tell us a lie, who can you trust ?
Can’t argue with that

It’s not what he puts out. It’s who in the hell buys it. Sorry. It’s a cult. I’d venture to guess no one here has a flag, article of clothing, etc for any other president.
Zeke, there is all kinds of merch available for purchase to show support. I believe there is a BOGO sale going on right now for TDS shirts. A few of the generous anonymous MAGA Members are willing to pay for the shirts for you and a friend. Let me know sizes and I’ll pass it along to the donors and they will get them right over to you.

MM66, lost faith in celebrity products after buying a six pack of Billy Beer.

If you cannot trust the brother of a president who promised us he would nver tell us a lie, who can you trust ?
READ MY LIPS, I WILL NEVER RAISE TAXES. <- this guy if you are a real republican. take it to the grave.

Apparently some sleuths on Reddit were able to still shot the tag on the inside of the shoe. It's blurry but you can see it says "Made in China" lol. Could be fake but it would totally track if true.
There is zero doubt in my mind that they are made in china. This isn't even news.

I thought it was a joke too. Crazy that these are a real thing. Still, he convinced people to pay a ton of money for those stupid NFT photoshopped images of him, they probably won’t have any problem selling what look like gold Walmart-brand like shoes for $400
I can't envision the thought process that ends with someone sending money to a known grifter.

The thought process seems to begin with thinking he's like Jesus or something. A Jim Jones /David Koresch level of cray-cray.
I'm sure you're right, but it's so foreign to me I can't wrap my head around it. Generally I don't trust anybody trying to sell me something let alone someone with trump's history.

Reactions: Bloom.
i don't know. depends on if he's using retailers etc. but as i said he's been selling products for decades - from steaks to wine to clothing lines at macy's. you realize that's what celebs do right? ariana grande perfume? yeezy slides. jessica simpon clothes. kendell jenner vodka. ryan reynolds phones. trump is a brand that makes money.
In Reynolds' case, he had 25% of the company.

You forgot Trump University. The gullibility of some people is astounding.

Anyone interested?

I wonder where they're made?

240217-trump-sneaker-con-wm-119p-4f74a6.jpg
its genius. I would never buy them it plays well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT