ADVERTISEMENT

Better coach RIGHT NOW

Better coach right now?

• Archie Miller

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Bobby Knight

Votes: 23 67.6%

• Total voters
You guys are hilarious it’s not like this team gets manhandled by everyone. Sure, earlier in the season they would get beat badly, but the past month they’ve competed against everyone to the end. Archie just starts to get the team to play hard and compete, even on the road, and you want to fire him.

The starting lineup is all back next year. They’ll win most of these games they lost this year. Patience man, it takes time.

You guys are hilarious it’s not like this team gets manhandled by everyone. Sure, earlier in the season they would get beat badly, but the past month they’ve competed against everyone to the end. Archie just starts to get the team to play hard and compete, even on the road, and you want to fire him.

The starting lineup is all back next year. They’ll win most of these games they lost this year. Patience man, it takes time.

I'll say this about Underwood. I was really leery on him after watching the fouling fest this year because, as we've seen, some of these gimmicky styles of play don't translate always to high majors.

He changed it up and despite Trent Frazier's regression (shooting 28% from 3 in conference) Giorgi's regression (looks like a lost lunatic), starting Damonte Williams (which is his call but whatever 2.6ppg) and having Kipper Nichols ever out in a game we somehow we've won 12 conference games. Ayo sinks a lot of late shots but there's a reason we are in a lot of close games..

I'll say this about Underwood. I was really leery on him after watching the fouling fest this year because, as we've seen, some of these gimmicky styles of play don't translate always to high majors.

He changed it up and despite Trent Frazier's regression (shooting 28% from 3 in conference) Giorgi's regression (looks like a lost lunatic), starting Damonte Williams (which is his call but whatever 2.6ppg) and having Kipper Nichols ever out in a game we somehow we've won 12 conference games. Ayo sinks a lot of late shots but there's a reason we are in a lot of close games..

IU doesn’t have a guard anywhere near Ayo.

IU doesn’t have a guard anywhere near Ayo.

No you guys don't but man Trayce is a blast to watch.. And Ayo is gone. It's a guard's game though and Ayo has single handedly been the difference in the final moments of 4-5 games.

Illinois is a bit of fool's gold. Could be bounced in the first round of the tournament or make the S16. Not going to be pretty either way because at the end of the day Ayo isn't a point guard.. He's a scoring lead guard. Illinois will guard as far as he can carry them.

Is Trayce on draft boards? I haven't looked much.

No you guys don't but man Trayce is a blast to watch.. And Ayo is gone. It's a guard's game though and Ayo has single handedly been the difference in the final moments of 4-5 games.

Illinois is a bit of fool's gold. Could be bounced in the first round of the tournament or make the S16. Not going to be pretty either way because at the end of the day Ayo isn't a point guard.. He's a scoring lead guard. Illinois will guard as far as he can carry them.

Is Trayce on draft boards? I haven't looked much.

nope and hasn’t shot a 3 all year. He’s coming back.

Some of us have higher expectations than not getting manhandled by every team and competing the entire game. However, we didn’t even achieve those low expectations the past month. We laid a turd in the home game against Purdue and @Michigan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT