ADVERTISEMENT

MSU doesn’t belong in the B1G

Harry Hondo

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 24, 2015
They play much better outside the conference. I think the B10 officiating and style of play was holding them back, because they look like a completely different team right now in this tourney.

Sirmons is an NC homer ref, so they don’t stand a chance. I’m still pulling for them.

Got a feeling that Izzo hangs it up after this season. Dude has looked very, very tired after games I've seen this season....even ones they won. I think Saban nudged him in his sleep.

Reactions: dayhr11 and edub72
They play much better outside the conference. I think the B10 officiating and style of play was holding them back, because they look like a completely different team right now in this tourney.
What am I missing ? They looked like $hit today

What am I missing ? They looked like $hit today
I never knew that MSU was North Carolina's bitch....never beat them in a tournament.....That surprised me. Another reason i think Izzo hangs it up.....nothing left to prove...doesn't need the cash....and can probably buy Judd Heathcoate's chair at the Goodwill for 5 bucks. If nothing else...he could donate it to Kentucky fans and take a 500 dollar write off if he signs it with a sharpie. Man...this whole college basketball thing is a money grab. Of course...Izzo will be in the booth with the usual talking heads after he retires. He will be the Bill Cowher character...without the mush-mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT