ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore bridge collapse

The ship is from Singapore. @sglowrider is also from Singapore. And of Chinese descent.

This was not an accident; this was the first salvo in WW 3. A test, to see how we react and done solely because Joe Biden is in office. And you can see from how the bridge fell--the angles, speed, twisting-- it wasn't just the ship that caused this. There must have been explosives placed on the trusses to accomplish that, no doubt placed by spies who snuck in across the southern border in combination with the Proud Boys and other White supremacists. Singapore was involved, of course, because they are a patriarchal society dominated by Whiteness and Baltimore the target because it is a majority Black city.

Did I get it all in there? Can everyone else refrain from the conspiracy theories going forward?

Yes she’s running for it. Again
So? Lots of whackos run for Congress. In 2022 she was 6th in the Republican Primary. She has never held an elected office. She is a loon. Yet, you seem to think her views on what happened in Baltimore are relevant.

So? Lots of whackos run for Congress. In 2022 she was 6th in the Republican Primary. She has never held an elected office. She is a loon. Yet, you seem to think her views on what happened in Baltimore are relevant.

Ah... She's a Bitcoiner.... Enough said. :cool:

Jeff Bridges Reaction GIF

The ship is from Singapore. @sglowrider is also from Singapore. And of Chinese descent.

This was not an accident; this was the first salvo in WW 3. A test, to see how we react and done solely because Joe Biden is in office. And you can see from how the bridge fell--the angles, speed, twisting-- it wasn't just the ship that caused this. There must have been explosives placed on the trusses to accomplish that, no doubt placed by spies who snuck in across the southern border in combination with the Proud Boys and other White supremacists. Singapore was involved, of course, because they are a patriarchal society dominated by Whiteness and Baltimore the target because it is a majority Black city.

Did I get it all in there? Can everyone else refrain from the conspiracy theories going forward?
I'm pretty sure there is a reddit thread somewhere where you could cut and paste that paragraph and get a lot of upvotes for it.

Yeah they'll get it opened up enough for shipping lanes pretty quick, I would assume. The bridge and traffic nightmare will be the longer term problem
Anyone see a projected death toll? There must have been cars on the bridge.

She's all that and more.

Adams received a degree from St. John’s University for Biology and Computer Science in 1998. She also revealed that she worked briefly for Sony, but that she left to pursue her political ambitions. After this, it’s unclear how she’s spent her time.​

Yet...

She noted that she’s only been involved in politics for the last five years.​

Am I the only person on this site who can engage in the truly relevant research needed?

Come on, Noodle. I expect more from you.

Anyone see a projected death toll? There must have been cars on the bridge.
I heard seven cars in and some construction workers. Pulled one guy out who is fine. Another in serious condition. Don’t know about deaths. Bridge didn’t look that high comparatively

I heard seven cars in and some construction workers. Pulled one guy out who is fine. Another in serious condition. Don’t know about deaths. Bridge didn’t look that high comparatively
I googled it. it's 185 feet up!

I have to imagine anyone NOT buckled up in a car had no chance of survival. Falling that far onto water would be deadly. Falling that far onto bridge (with more coming on top of you), no way.

I googled it. it's 185 feet up!

I have to imagine anyone NOT buckled up in a car had no chance of survival. Falling that far onto water would be deadly. Falling that far onto bridge (with more coming on top of you), no way.
Wow! Yikes

Is IGW speaking through you? Possession, possibly?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT