ADVERTISEMENT

Ballo in a Boot

Tammany Hall

All-American
Dec 10, 2010
Proof one-year “hires” can quickly assimilate to becoming Hoosier bball players.

I don’t see any reports on the injury yet. Hopefully it’s minor.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUgradman
Knowing Woodson probably assigning his hockey line substitutions get ready for it.
So, have you ever meet Woodson? Do you actually know him, or have you simply made assumption, and then say things like "knowing Woodson"? Of which you do not, in fact know woodson.
Which is it. Are you IC or talkin smack, wanna be player?

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Have not missed one since Sampson was coach.
Do you KNOW woodson too?
Not sure anyone needs to actually “know” Woodson to know he’s taken more than a few missteps since he’s been back on campus. Hell, Stevie Wonder can see that. Don’t be a contrarian. This joint’s got enough.

I had a long run of AAU involvement and some coaching in Indiana and Ohio and I've met several coaches and the first college coach I got to ask a question of was RMK. I was 15. I wanted to ask a Bobby Wilkerson question but I also had a Civil War paper to do and I went with that and it created a bit of a conversation I would've never gotten talking about Wilkerson. I'm not sure I truly knew many of the coaches I met but enough to get a pretty good feel for who they were. Kelvin Sampson was the most genuinely good dude of the bunch. He was legit. I know everything about his time at IU but he's a helluva dude. 10 years ago Arch was great.

Dan Dakich....he's the other end.

I had a long run of AAU involvement and some coaching in Indiana and Ohio and I've met several coaches and the first college coach I got to ask a question of was RMK. I was 15. I wanted to ask a Bobby Wilkerson question but I also had a Civil War paper to do and I went with that and it created a bit of a conversation I would've never gotten talking about Wilkerson. I'm not sure I truly knew many of the coaches I met but enough to get a pretty good feel for who they were. Kelvin Sampson was the most genuinely good dude of the bunch. He was legit. I know everything about his time at IU but he's a helluva dude. 10 years ago Arch was great.

Dan Dakich....he's the other end.
Dan said Samscum cheated at golf. We can't have that guys.

I had a long run of AAU involvement and some coaching in Indiana and Ohio and I've met several coaches and the first college coach I got to ask a question of was RMK. I was 15. I wanted to ask a Bobby Wilkerson question but I also had a Civil War paper to do and I went with that and it created a bit of a conversation I would've never gotten talking about Wilkerson.
Man, talking to RMK about the Civil War must have been great. I can imagine he really engaged in that topic, he loved history especially military history.

This crap wouldn't be an issue if it happened every few seasons to a player or two. I dont recall exactly when it started but I do remember Crean's teams had a never ending supply. You wouldn't hear about them until the games started and all of a sudden this guy can't play, that guy can't play, and no timeframes. Pretty consistent since.

My son ran XC track and field for 4 years at Clemson. Trainers put boots on legs for absolutely every real or imagined malady of the lower extremity. 90% of the time it’s overkill
Wow, that's high level, congrats to him! Where'd he run in HS and what events, times and accomplishments? He must've been pretty competitive at the state level, wherever he ran.

Wow, that's high level, congrats to him! Where'd he run in HS and what events, times and accomplishments? He must've been pretty competitive at the state level, wherever he ran.
2020 grad so lost his senior track season. Good not great. Clemson has great overall program but distance program is its weakest link. High school was 15:55 5K and 4:26 1600. He was a legitimate high level D 2 talent but wanted Clemson engineering program. Thankfully the coach took him as walk on and he progressed nicely his 4 years. By senior year finished dead middle of pack at ACC XC championships

2020 grad so lost his senior track season. Good not great. Clemson has great overall program but distance program is its weakest link. High school was 15:55 5K and 4:26 1600. He was a legitimate high level D 2 talent but wanted Clemson engineering program. Thankfully the coach took him as walk on and he progressed nicely his 4 years. By senior year finished dead middle of pack at ACC XC championships
Nice congrats. I was thinking when I was in HS Clemson won a NC in XC and had a big foreign influence. I like the school and campus. Visited with my son and he didn't dig it, but of the schools I visited, that's where I'd have gone if it were me picking based on our visits.

Nice congrats. I was thinking when I was in HS Clemson won a NC in XC and had a big foreign influence. I like the school and campus. Visited with my son and he didn't dig it, but of the schools I visited, that's where I'd have gone if it were me picking based on our visits.
I think they finished 2nd in XC nationals in the 80’s. The coach the past few years is a Jamaican guy who likes to focus on Jamaican specialties. But they do have a Kenyan distant female runner now who as a freshman already broke 2:00 in the 800

Reactions: Spartans9312
Proof one-year “hires” can quickly assimilate to becoming Hoosier bball players.

I don’t see any reports on the injury yet. Hopefully it’s minor.

Just to close out any possibe concerns, this wasn't a big deal...Ballo is out of the boot and has been back practicing (in full) the last couple of days. Nothing to see here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT