ADVERTISEMENT

Article about top 25 all time programs

Shuski

All-Big Ten
Aug 28, 2001
https://thesportsdrop.com/the-top-25-ncaa-mens-basketball-programs-of-all-time/25/

While I may not like who is shown at the top I think the article is actually reasonably done with us coming in 6th and top of Big Ten teams just ahead of MSU.

I also believe those of us that have seen and lived the last three championships and many Big Ten championships and tourney runs have such a tough time with the inconsistency of the program since the mid 90's. There have been a couple of nice seasons since then but further and further apart which really makes it hard to be patient. Once your used to winning it is hard to accept less than that.

I do though truly believe that Archie can get it closer to what we were used to. Point guards like him and coaches sons usually have the tenacity and grit to be a good leader. The first three seasons have not met expectations in many ways and still see many things that drive us fundamental basketball Hoosier boys crazy.

Wanted to share this article and something just a little different to talk about than just beating up the current coach and players as wells as the frustrations of the last twenty five years.

Bottom line Hoosiers need to win Wednesday and continue to get better across the board going forward.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: T.M.P.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT