ADVERTISEMENT

Are We Still Arguing About Hatians?

Trump has a record. And that record is moderate to left mainstream Republican. I’ve said often that campaigning and governing are not the same. That doesn’t mean that Trumps personality defects don’t show up in governing, but it does mean that he is not a scary wild man.
He said he wanted to withdraw from NATO. This has been well reported and I know it’s a fact because I heard it from an attendee of the meeting when he said it. He was talked into waiting to his reelection (thankfully didn’t happen). I consider that an idea of a scary wild man. He has mental issues and his mental acuity decline due to aging is pretty obvious.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
He said he wanted to withdraw from NATO. This has been well reported and I know it’s a fact because I heard it from an attendee of the meeting when he said it. He was talked into waiting to his reelection (thankfully didn’t happen). I consider that an idea of a scary wild man. He has mental issues and his mental acuity decline due to aging is pretty obvious.
Not without congress

Ah, back to “Congress will keep him under control.” That’s one of the things my MAGA friends said too. I happen to think we should take what our Presidents say seriously.
Well the other one supported bail projects, defund, opened the border, lied about Biden’s condition, abortion, project 25, on and on. You take that seriously?

Well the other one supported bail projects, defund, opened the border, lied about Biden’s condition, abortion, project 25, on and on. You take that seriously?
Some of it. Some of it isn’t quite accurate, but that’s OK. I’m not voting FOR her and I’m not voting for Trump. I just want him to lose and fade away completely as a political force.

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Nah you’re just focusing on the wrong shit. And live in the middle of nowhere so woke bullshit policies won’t impact you. Carjackings probably aren’t all that prevalent but ohhhhh this scary trump signs
You know…. You seem like a pretty decent guy until you can’t browbeat someone into agreeing with you. You’re nothing but a blowhard

You know…. You seem like a pretty decent guy until you can’t browbeat someone into agreeing with you. You’re nothing but a blowhard
Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Let’s not disparage Murt…aka the leader of the Dream Team. You can’t start a thread talking shit and then take offense when you get it back. You wanted dopamine hits and we have delivered. You’re welcome.

Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Let’s not disparage Murt…aka the leader of the Dream Team. You can’t start a thread talking shit and then take offense when you get it back. You wanted dopamine hits and we have delivered. You’re welcome.
Thankfully I’ve learned to get my endorphins from running

This fact check in part has this to say...

During a Sept. 13 campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, former President Donald Trump claimed 21 million people have been let into the U.S. under incumbent President Joe Biden’s administration.

Verdict: Misleading

Two experts suggested that Trump’s claim is incorrect, while a third said the number was “credible.” Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) shows a total of 10,680,981 nationwide encounters have occurred under the Biden-Harris administration from FY 2021 to FY 2024 to date.

So although Trump's figures maybe "credible" they are also debatable.
What does an "encounter" mean? Physically counting them as they cross the border?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT