ADVERTISEMENT

Are We Still Arguing About Hatians?

Didn’t say that. I said most Trump “lovers” I know are racist. Many hold their noses and vote for him. I have twice before. The ones who adore him tend to be very racist
Didn’t say that. I said most Trump “lovers” I know are racist. Many hold their noses and vote for him. I have twice before. The ones who adore him tend to be very racist
Link?

I don’t have a link for people I talk to in my hometown. In my profession I have lots of conversations with people. The Pubs all think I vote with the them and the Dems all think I vote with them. I don’t promote any philosophy to my patients about politics. I pretty much just listen and say enough the keep the conversation going. The people
I talk to who LOVE Trump tend to be very racist. Believe me or not. I don’t give a shit

I get so tired of this crap from Dems.
But they aren't racist against blacks who vote Republican, are they?

No racist vitriol at all against Clarence Thomas (Uncle Tom) or Condi Rice (Congoleeza Rice). I heard those prejoratives constantly against them - and still do.

Reactions: stollcpa
I don’t have a link for people I talk to in my hometown. In my profession I have lots of conversations with people. The Pubs all think I vote with the them and the Dems all think I vote with them. I don’t promote any philosophy to my patients about politics. I pretty much just listen and say enough the keep the conversation going. The people
I talk to who LOVE Trump tend to be very racist. Believe me or not. I don’t give a shit
I don't believe you.

The fvcking Leviathan will stoop to anything to gain control of innocent citizens...bankrupt their healthcare, destroy school systems, overwhelm their social safety nets, inflate housing costs, quality of life......

Imagine. The Leviathan contracts American Airlines to fly illegal, non-vetted, non-vaccinated Haitians into Grissom AFB in Peru, then dump them on citizens of small communities like Logansport(and apparently Washington)...and the Republican elected officials don't want to talk about it.

I live for the reckoning.
What is “the reckoning” you talk about as if it’s a real thing?

Civics course would explain the Vice President didn’t do anything you’re blaming her for doing. The President has that responsibility and authority and she doesn’t.
Words matter. Influence matters. It was lockstep with the woke agenda. Unfortunately you only hear trump. Why? Bc you’re an emotional goose stepper of limited Intelligence. Crazed noted the ba with Russia and Biden but all that is of no moment to you. Only trump. You’re underwater

She’s unfit. Too stupid. Too woke.

Last edited:
Reactions: snarlcakes
Civics course would explain the Vice President didn’t do anything you’re blaming her for doing. The President has that responsibility and authority and she doesn’t.
She’s the one lying about criminals crossing etc. the nonconfined docket. It’s a joke. Keep apologizing for it. Then has the temerity to imply letting in 2 mil is a good bill

Reactions: snarlcakes
And to add to this she’s on record saying there’s nothing she would have done differently from Biden.

Listen to Trump’s words, man
I just spent a week in Myrtle Beach with 15 other guys golfing for six straight days. Two of the three guys in my condo are hard core Trump supporters (and friends) who spent most of the time when we weren’t golfing, playing cards, or eating watching Fox News. They have every alternate fact memorized. They think he’s a total asshole but laugh about it. Trump said something outrageous about what he was going to do if elected and I asked them about it and both said that it was just hyperbole and wouldn’t happen. They had a similar defense for most every outrageous thing he said. I asked them if we should take him serious about anything he says. Basically, they take it serious when he promises to do something they like. Otherwise it’s “just Trump being Trump.” We avoided politics after that conversation. The other condo-mate has the same opinion as I have about him. We’re all long-time Republicans. I think all on the trip were, but not 100 percent sure. Great group of guys.

I don’t think it’s a good thing for his loyal voters to acknowledge that he’s a raging asshole and don’t take his outrageousness seriously except when the outrageousness is about something they like.

She’s the one lying about criminals crossing etc. the nonconfined docket. It’s a joke. Keep apologizing for it. Then has the temerity to imply letting in 2 mil is a good bill
That was no apology. You should be able to recognize an apology and that wasn’t one.

I just spent a week in Myrtle Beach with 15 other guys golfing for six straight days. Two of the three guys in my condo are hard core Trump supporters (and friends) who spent most of the time when we weren’t golfing, playing cards, or eating watching Fox News. They have every alternate fact memorized. They think he’s a total asshole but laugh about it. Trump said something outrageous about what he was going to do if elected and I asked them about it and both said that it was just hyperbole and wouldn’t happen. They had a similar defense for most every outrageous thing he said. I asked them if we should take him serious about anything he says. Basically, they take it serious when he promises to do something they like. Otherwise it’s “just Trump being Trump.” We avoided politics after that conversation. The other condo-mate has the same opinion as I have about him. We’re all long-time Republicans. I think all on the trip were, but not 100 percent sure. Great group of guys.

I don’t think it’s a good thing for his loyal voters to acknowledge that he’s a raging asshole and don’t take his outrageousness seriously except when the outrageousness is about something they like.
We don’t think it’s a good thing to forget that he was president and the hyperbolic shit never happened and his record far surpasses the woke agenda that followed that you ignore that has lasting consequences

So you voted for him in 2016 and 2020 and then after two hot wars, 21 million illegals, and high inflation you think Trump is the problem? Buddy....
About those 21 million which Trump claims, this fact check has this to say...

During a campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, former President Donald Trump claimed 21 million people have been let into the U.S. under incumbent President Joe Biden’s administration.

Verdict: Misleading

Two experts suggested that Trump’s claim is incorrect, while a third said the number was “credible.” Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) shows a total of 10,680,981 nationwide encounters have occurred under the Biden-Harris administration from FY 2021 to FY 2024 to date.

I put the "credible" part in bold to show that although the 21 million number is creditable it is also debatable.

You think the 75 million people who will vote for trump are all confederate flag flying red necks? Or do you think some believe in merit over identity. Don’t want crt in schools. Dont want criminals released into their neighborhoods. Don’t want an open border and tens of millions of people to have to subsidize. Don’t want draconian Covid policies. Don’t want to give up their hard-earned wages to pay for cradle to grave benefits? You’ve lost the forest for the trees

You’re lying here. Your friends never said any of that. Many on these boards have said that these direct observations are just a figment of your imagination because the orange one deranges your thought processes

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
You think the 75 million people who will vote for trump are all confederate flag flying red necks? Or do you think some believe in merit over identity. Don’t want crt in schools. Dont want criminals released into their neighborhoods. Don’t want an open border and tens of millions of people to have to subsidize. Don’t want draconian Covid policies. Don’t want to give up their hard-earned wages to pay for cradle to grave benefits? You’ve lost the forest for the trees
People who LOVE Trump. Thus the bold.

People who LOVE Trump. Thus the bold.
Why do you care if they love trump. People love Purdue. Parking the bus. So what.

You could be taxed to death and subsidizing every deadbeat in the country while bail projects and open border criminals are raping your kids and you’d be crying about some redneck who isn’t doing anything to you and the second your house flooded would be the first one there to help.

Why do you care if they love trump. People love Purdue. Parking the bus. So what.

You could be taxed to death and subsidizing every deadbeat in the country while bail projects and open border criminals are raping your kids and you’d be crying about some redneck who isn’t doing anything to you and the second your house flooded would be the first one there to help.
My point that I’ve tried to make a thousand times is that people have all kinds of reasons to vote the way they do. But the people that LOVE Trump happen to have certain characteristics that I don’t care for. You are a truly exhausting human being

Trump has a record. And that record is moderate to left mainstream Republican. I’ve said often that campaigning and governing are not the same. That doesn’t mean that Trumps personality defects don’t show up in governing, but it does mean that he is not a scary wild man.

This fact check in part has this to say...

During a Sept. 13 campaign rally in Las Vegas, Nevada, former President Donald Trump claimed 21 million people have been let into the U.S. under incumbent President Joe Biden’s administration.

Verdict: Misleading

Two experts suggested that Trump’s claim is incorrect, while a third said the number was “credible.” Data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) shows a total of 10,680,981 nationwide encounters have occurred under the Biden-Harris administration from FY 2021 to FY 2024 to date.

So although Trump's figures maybe "credible" they are also debatable.

My point that I’ve tried to make a thousand times is that people have all kinds of reasons to vote the way they do. But the people that LOVE Trump happen to have certain characteristics that I don’t care for. You are a truly exhausting human being
I think with the numerous responses you’ve received that’s rich coming from you

Haha. Since I’ve offended the MAGA base and they’re firing on all cylinders against me. I’m a big boy. I can handle it. Thanks for your concern though
Nah you’re just focusing on the wrong shit. And live in the middle of nowhere so woke bullshit policies won’t impact you. Carjackings probably aren’t all that prevalent but ohhhhh this scary trump signs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT