ADVERTISEMENT

Are We Still Arguing About Hatians?

Didn’t say that. I said most Trump “lovers” I know are racist. Many hold their noses and vote for him. I have twice before. The ones who adore him tend to be very racist
Didn’t say that. I said most Trump “lovers” I know are racist. Many hold their noses and vote for him. I have twice before. The ones who adore him tend to be very racist
Link?

I don’t have a link for people I talk to in my hometown. In my profession I have lots of conversations with people. The Pubs all think I vote with the them and the Dems all think I vote with them. I don’t promote any philosophy to my patients about politics. I pretty much just listen and say enough the keep the conversation going. The people
I talk to who LOVE Trump tend to be very racist. Believe me or not. I don’t give a shit

I get so tired of this crap from Dems.
But they aren't racist against blacks who vote Republican, are they?

No racist vitriol at all against Clarence Thomas (Uncle Tom) or Condi Rice (Congoleeza Rice). I heard those prejoratives constantly against them - and still do.

Reactions: stollcpa
I don’t have a link for people I talk to in my hometown. In my profession I have lots of conversations with people. The Pubs all think I vote with the them and the Dems all think I vote with them. I don’t promote any philosophy to my patients about politics. I pretty much just listen and say enough the keep the conversation going. The people
I talk to who LOVE Trump tend to be very racist. Believe me or not. I don’t give a shit
I don't believe you.

Reactions: jet812 and stollcpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT