ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know where to watch full…

Tscurlo

Junior
Dec 11, 2011
Replays of last nights game.
And NO…. I don’t mean DVR’d games LOL

It ticks me off that the NCAA doesn’t provide an avenue, through the broadcasters, to see full replays of the games!!!!

Especially the redeye games!!!!!

I’ve checked CBS Sports App, NCAA.com and all over the place to find none.

I saw an add for
Ncaa March madness as an app to see all games. See what you can find on the App Store
Thanks J!!! I’ll check that out.

Update:
I checked it out…. And it’s all Live games. No replays.
But I appreciate the info and letting me know.

Last edited:

It ticks me off that the NCAA doesn’t provide an avenue, through the broadcasters, to see full replays of the games!!!!

NCAA.com and youtube: they both have recaps

I agree. I really wish they would offer every ncaa tournament game (since field of 64) for people to click on and watch. I mean, they own the rights so why not? Would bring every player and their family tons of memories etc. Me too lol

Reactions: Tscurlo

I have YouTube TV. I record all of the IU games so it is out there for me to rewatch today. I do not record all of the Purdue games but fortunately it is out there for me to enjoy today😀😂 I think it does that due to the amount of basketball that I watch so it saves shows that may be of interest to me.

Reactions: Tscurlo
I guess the bottom line is.... I'm cheap and I don't want to pay the extra $20.00 per month to get DVR service and DVR cable boxes. Ya gotta tighten your belt somewhere to pay for the basic food on the table and utilities and other normal expenses because of this stupid inflation.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Yes HJ89... these are all recaps. Was hoping for full game replay.

Wife went to bed before the 2nd half and she was wanting to watch it today.

But Thank You for the reply and input.
That is the best I can find, homie.

That is the best I can find, homie.
Jim.... I appreciate that you replied to my post and Thank You for helping me try to find what I had requested.

I figured it was a long shot...but that's why I asked.... no better place to ask than all our friends here on the board. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT