ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know what this guy was charged with?

I have taken more vaccinations in the last 3 years ...

But you need a shot that allows you to discern important differences between "events" and "events which involve Constitutional rights." Hint - "these 2 things are not the same - can you spot the differences?"

Even assholes have the right to act in a manner that expresses political speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for redress of their grievances. Maybe surround Rep. Maxine Waters (D) in a restaurant and yell at her, cause a scene, make her feel unwelcome, even unsafe - drive her from the social presence and cheer. Call folks racists and Nazis and fascists and white supremacists. "Pick a target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." "Get radical for votes!" Hell, as part of a well-regulated Militia created to secure our State from oppression by a King and his Redcoats, or even a federal government that gets too uppity and oppressive, we even can strap up and walk around - or stick a rifle and a shotgun in the back winder and drive our trucks.

Or are you just trolling?
Violently enter the Capitol isn't among them. You're conflating all your angst into one paragraph.

Or are you just trolling?
I was clear in what I said in real time and in rebuttal. I posted it above for those who struggle with context. I never said he was just entering a building.

Oh, right, I forgot. Some of you simpletons subscribe to the mantra, "Everything Equals Everything" in your defense of Trump.
Yes, me posting on this message board is the exact same as this dirtbag trying to mislead voters, even mimicking campaign messages on the day before the election, as he tried to get people to cast ballots in a worthless fashion.
Since "EEE" to you guys, I guess you have no problem with the guy who drives this around...
Sure we get it Bulk...The guy Tucker interviewed was so full of guilt over a hilarious meme that everyone knew was a joke.

Meanwhile 51 intelligence agents signed off, interfered and lied to the American public...Nothing Happens

Ex FBI Baker worked at Twitter censoring content for the left and the election along with DOZENS of other FBI agents...Nothing Happens

In a Rogan interview Zuckerburg admitted meeting with FBI as they delivered dire warnings of "russia interference" over the laptop...Nothing Happens

That affected MILLIONS of voters.

So while you "think" that this guy Vaughn who had 50,000 conservative followers had an affect on the election over a joke meme and 10 agents show up at his door 4 years after the fact is okay tells me everything thats wrong with the FBI, CIA and the left today. YOU'RE ALL WHACKED and look the other way when you're clearly doing 1 billion times worse damage on a much grander scale.

Sure we get it Bulk...The guy Tucker interviewed was so full of guilt over a hilarious meme that everyone knew was a joke.

Meanwhile 51 intelligence agents signed off, interfered and lied to the American public...Nothing Happens

Ex FBI Baker worked at Twitter censoring content for the left and the election along with DOZENS of other FBI agents...Nothing Happens

In a Rogan interview Zuckerburg admitted meeting with FBI as they delivered dire warnings of "russia interference" over the laptop...Nothing Happens

So while you "think" that this guy Vaughn who had 50,000 conservative followers had an affect on the election over a joke meme and 10 agents show up at his door 4 years after the fact is okay tells me everything thats wrong with the FBI, CIA and the left today. YOU'RE ALL WHACKED and look the other way when you're clearly doing 1 billion times worse damage on a much grander scale.
EEE
The guy is a dirtbag.
Don't be a dirtbag.
Just trying to help you. Have a good weekend. Don't drink too much.

So murt
@DANC @dbmhoosier @Joe_Hoopsier @BradStevens @Cthulhu85 @Hoopsdoc1978 @IUCrazy2 @larsIU

Sorry I know I missed a bunch of people . You've all seen some of these crazy arrests. So much so that Dinesh made the movie police state which I have not seen yet or plan too. BUT Holy crap I just saw this. This guy, over a f*cking harmless meme about Hillary, he posted before the 2016 election gets a knock on the door after the 2020 election with 10 guys at the door including 4 FBI and gets arrested. OMG you wanna talk about communism in full blown view??? This is CRAZY. Holy crap be careful what you post...

Absolutely chilling. I watched the whole thing because I thought there absolutely had to be more to it.

Not one person was found who thought this was an actual voting method, and voting records were checked.

This really is unbelievable.

Really bulk vote by text??? Lmao well maybe some you would think that lol. He didn't even create the meme. The fbi in his case actually went out of their way to try and find people that thought they could text to vote and couldn't find one. But I could see you, hick, zeke jumping right on the text to vote bandwagon. Lmao
If voters are dumb enough to believe that voting machines were programmed by the Chinese to change votes, they are dumb enough to believe you can vote by text.

If voters are dumb enough to believe that voting machines were programmed by the Chinese to change votes, they are dumb enough to believe you can vote by text.
And that is their fault if they thought they could. Nobody should be punished for duping idiots who probably shouldn't be voting if they believe that nonsense.

What's your point? You are missing mine apparently. Hey, dumbshit, how many of your stupid ass liberals are locked away sitting in solitary?
Why do all these mental midgets keep rushing to join this board? Talking to you Mr I joined on Feb 25, 2023? Not even registered for a year and already (intentionally) one of the biggest insufferable pricks on either side of the board's political spectrum...

Has someone linked our web address to some sort of Batshit crazy QAnon like troll farm? I don't know how to do the computer analytics, but it seems totally impossible that you aren't some current reincarnation of someone who was previously banned or exiled...

I mean seriously what sort of dumbass joins a board and within 8 months is a bastion of assholatry and just plain being obnoxious? And since you only discovered and joined this board 8 months ago, how in the Hell would you know the depths of conversations some of us have been having for close to 20 yrs?

Bottom line, how are we so fortunate to become the target of your trolling?

Why do all these mental midgets keep rushing to join this board? Talking to you Mr I joined on Feb 25, 2023? Not even registered for a year and already (intentionally) one of the biggest insufferable pricks on either side of the board's political spectrum...

Has someone linked our web address to some sort of Batshit crazy QAnon like troll farm? I don't know how to do the computer analytics, but it seems totally impossible that you aren't some current reincarnation of someone who was previously banned or exiled...

I mean seriously what sort of dumbass joins a board and within 8 months is a bastion of assholatry and just plain being obnoxious? And since you only discovered and joined this board 8 months ago, how in the Hell would you know the depths of conversations some of us have been having for close to 20 yrs?

Bottom line, how are we so fortunate to become the target of your trolling?
I discovered this site and been lurking occasionally since around 2019. I really had no interest participating back then because the over the top TDS.

@Joe_Hoopsier invited me to join. There are topics I try to contribute to genuinely, some playing devils advocate and some just to be outlandish. Because who really takes this seriously?

You really think this forum is so important to be targeted by a troll farm. Pfft.

I appreciate the compliments though.

Reactions: DANC

" 51 intelligence agents signed off, interfered and lied to the American public...Nothing Happens"

I realize that you're steadfastly as convinced that's a true statement as DANC is in his ability to actually grasp what the Mueller report says, but just because you guys repeat talking points incessantly that does not make them true. Let's look at what the letter actually SAYS, and you can point out what you see as the "lie"...

“We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement,” the letter reads. But, it continues, “there are a number of factors that make us suspicious of Russian involvement.”

“Such an operation would be consistent with Russian objectives,
as outlined publicly and recently by the Intelligence Community, to create political chaos in the United States and to deepen political divisions here but also to undermine the candidacy of former Vice President Biden and thereby help the candidacy of President Trump,” the letter reads"

Nary a lie to be found, which is why there were Security officials from both GOP and Dem administrations that signed the letter. And here's something else to chew on...

The letter was issued in the fall of 2020. That means at least some of the signees were privy to developments emerging out of the Spring 2020 during the (GOP) Senate's hearings into poossible corruption by the Biden's in Ukraine...

That means some of those folks were very likely aware of sworn testimony Lev Parnas presented before at least one of the Committees conducting the Investigation. This is important because Lev Parnas was the chief investigator for Trump/Rudy on the ground in Ukraine and had been involved with Trump's attempts to dig up dirt on the Biden's since 2018-2019. After questioning and interviewing a number of former/present Ukrainian officials and oligarchs, including Viktor Shokin Lev concluded that there was simply no evidence of corruptiion and recomended to Trump and Rudy to end the investigation and stop wasting money...

Of course they ignored him and kept trying to pressure the Ukrainians into "finding corruption", just like Trump tried to convince Raffensberger to find 7,000 votes. Trump's attempts to pressure Ukraine resulted in his first Impeachment, and his obstinance has got him in trouble again in the GA case...

But I want to focus in on one particular aspect of Lev's testimony, which may have caused some of these intelligence officials to specifically zero in on Russian disinfo. Lev testified that on May 30 2019 he, Rudy and other members of the team had dinner at a NYC restaurant along with a Ukrainian Russian businessman named Vitaly Pruss, who is an associate of Zlochevsky. Pruss told Rudy,Lev and the others that Zlochevsky had incriminating evidence that he would provide in excahnge for Rudy's assistance helping Zlochevsky gain favor with the DOJ...

This is one bit of evidence the GOP has cited, and it's clear it comes from Rudy's account of the meeting with Pruss. But what Rudy omitted,and Lev later testified to was that Pruss told them that he had taken a trip to Kazakhstan with Hunter Biden in 2014. Pruss said that Hunter had gotten wasted on drugs/alcohol and while Hunter was incapacitated Russian FBS agents had hacked his computer hard drive and discovered compromising photos of Hunter.

The key here is the timeline. Six months or so prior to the computer shop guy MacIssacson contacting the FBI or Trump associates, Rudy had been told by someone connected to Burisma that the Russians had hacked Hunter's computer. This is one of the facts Lev testified about in Spring 2020, and it's likely that sequence of events played a role in convincing people aware of that testimony that the Russians could easily be involved.

The issue is not whether Pruss was telling the truth or not, but rather that Pruss had told Rudy, and everyone else at the table that he was aware of Russian agents hacking Hunter's laptop. That means from May 30,2019 forward Rudy was aware of the claim that the laptop had been hacked, before he even knew that Hunter would leave the laptop in a repair shop and it would actually end up in the hands of Rudy or his associates...

This POLITICO artcle is dated Oct 24, 2020, not 2023. It appeared about 5 days after the letter became public

Last edited:
  • Haha
I discovered this site and been lurking occasionally since around 2019. I really had no interest participating back then because the over the top TDS.

@Joe_Hoopsier invited me to join. There are topics I try to contribute to genuinely, some playing devils advocate and some just to be outlandish. Because who really takes this seriously?

You really think this forum is so important to be targeted by a troll farm. Pfft.

Dude you've made nearly 1300 posts in less than 9 months. If anyone regards this board with an over abundance of importance,it would seem to be you...

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

Wow! Even when banned joe helps the board. We’re lucky to have you

Dude you've made nearly 1300 posts in less than 9 months. If anyone regards this board with an over abundance of importance,it would seem to be you...
I used to have a job where I worked weekends and had 4 days off a week. I rarely posted on my days of. But I worked 3 12 hr shifts with about 6 hours down time. I was working as a microbiologist at a pharmaceutical company in Bloomington.

So I had a lot of time then and would get bored. What better way to spend my time than screw with you people. I also read books but I have a stigmatism so can only do about 30 minutes at a time.

Last edited:
Bet you he’s got less than half of the word count you do though Cosmicbot…
No shit. How much time does that asshole spend typing his posts and finding "sources" to link.

He even has so much to do that he looked up my join date and post count.

WTF ever.

• Love
So, you defend "Ricky Vaughn"'s actions? If he is so innocent, why the need for the pseudonym?
Anything for Trump, I guess.
He's a dirtbag.
Stop being a dirtbag. I'm trying to help you, but I can't force you. You have to take the first step.
You think he deserved jail time for posting a meme on the internet?

Unless I’m missing something, I can’t understand how anyone would agree with it. Thank for the answer.
I'm sure you're not missing one thing...that conservative tweeters have told you to think about it.
You're welcome.

Edit to add: I apologize...that was a disrespectful response to your post, which I can only assume was sincere...based on your posting history.
My bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: snarlcakes

That explains everything. Joe invited you….

That's fine, but there is almost always a case posted with his where a woman did the same thing from the other side and hers was a "joke" and she is walking around scotfree.

I want her ass in jail next to his.
I actually want neither of them in jail. I find it extremely disturbing for the state to abuse its
power in a such a manner.

And that is their fault if they thought they could. Nobody should be punished for duping idiots who probably shouldn't be voting if they believe that nonsense.
People are scammed out of serious coin every day. I get emails and cell phone calls trying to scam me every week. Of course, they’re wasting their time with me, but if people didn’t fall for the scams they wouldn’t continue with them.

I have no sympathy for scammers. That guy deserved being charged with a crime. I don’t give a flying crap that he is nominally on my side of the aisle.

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
These people are unwilling to admit their side does the same shit. It's annoying AF.
Didn't realize dems led the blm movement. Name a dem politician that participated or institagated it

And counter protesters caused damage that summer as well. Those same conservatives that you like to defend.

Biden, other dems and liberals on this board condemned property damage and acts of violence during the summer of love. Quite a bit different than you guys defending j6

Can you find a single post from a liberal saying someone in the summer of love didn't deserve to be arrested or charged?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I used to have a job where I worked weekends and had 4 days off a week. I rarely posted on my days of. But I worked 3 12 hr shifts with about 6 hours down time. I was working as a microbiologist at a pharmaceutical company in Bloomington.

So I had a lot of time then and would get bored. What better way to spend my time than screw with you people. I also read books but I have a stigmatism so can only do about 30 minutes at a time.
astigmatism

You're unhinged.
I left him with a choice...Get busy livin or get busy dyin. All he does, no matter what, is debate the other side whether its killing babies, sex trafficking children, lying and government corruption, trans, crime in cities, or whatever. I'm sick of hearing arguments from the left defending insanity! Its unfathomable.

• Angry
Reactions: Baller23Boogie
I left him with a choice...Get busy livin or get busy dyin. All he does, no matter what, is debate the other side whether its killing babies, sex trafficking children, lying and government corruption, trans, crime in cities, or whatever. I'm sick of hearing arguments from the left defending insanity! Its unfathomable.

You should probably take a step back from this place.

You're taking it way to seriously when you start telling people to off themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT