ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know what this guy was charged with?

If he is being charged, it was violent.

But you knoew that.
A charge is not a conviction. The next step after someone being charged is a discovery where a lawyer asks the prosecutor for evidence. Cops over charge all the time. We're you there?

The police response in the OP was way over the top. Just send county to serve a frickin summons.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
A charge is not a conviction. The next step after someone being charged is a discovery where a lawyer asks the prosecutor for evidence. Cops over charge all the time. We're you there?

The police response in the OP was way over the top. Just send county to serve a frickin summons.
Tough to get to step two when you run. But it does add a bunch of easy charges and convictions.

Were people not getting arrested in the video you linked? I’m genuinely confused about what you posted - it’s sort of makes my point.
Just so we stay clear. The original post I quoted that started this was bloom saying entering a building is violence.

You obviously didn't read the article.

Here is the relevant part you either refused to read or glossed over because of your bias.

"Capitol Hill police said 128 people were arrested for "unlawfully demonstrating" outside of senators' offices and in the main rotunda of the Russell Senate Building. About half as many protesters were arrested for protesting Kavanaugh on Thursday."

So 128 were arrested, ok, how many have been languishing in solitary?

The point I'm trying to make is your side occupies capitol buildings and courts all over the United States all the fvckin time.

Tough to get to step two when you run. But it does add a bunch of easy charges and convictions.
You clearly don't have an understanding of the legal system. A bunch of charges? I'm not sure about fed level but running from police in Indiana would get you a class A misdemeanor if they caught you. And if you didn't resist would likely be dismissed with or without a diversion.

What's your point? You are missing mine apparently. Hey, dumbshit, how many of your stupid ass liberals are locked away sitting in solitary?
My point was that you were just complaining about people moving goalposts.

Was "liberals locked away in solitary" where you first put the goalposts? I'll save you the time. No, it's not.

What's your point? You are missing mine apparently. Hey, dumbshit, how many of your stupid ass liberals are locked away sitting in solitary?
Like goat said….. this is how certain folks respond. All the time.

My point was that you were just complaining about people moving goalposts.

Was "liberals locked away in solitary" where you first put the goalposts? I'll save you the time. No, it's not.
You clearly are missing the point and missed the exchange or are actively ignoring it. Good grief, go back and read through the thread if you care. I don't have the time or inclination to rehash it for you.

You clearly are missing the point and missed the exchange or are actively ignoring it. Good grief, go back and read through the thread if you care. I don't have the time or inclination to rehash it for you.
I did. That's why I asked you.

Just say that "It's different when I move goalposts." That's what you really mean anyway.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
That's a false equivalence. And a glaring one at that.

Yes, several people have protested/trespassed in federal buildings for reasons that span the political spectrum. That much is true.

Being a part of a mob entering the US Capitol with the intent of overturning a presidential election - or at the very least impeding the process - is a big effin' deal.

Have you ever been to the Capitol?
Yeah, this thread is littered with false equivalences and other fallacies from some of the board's most prolific posters, but what else is new.

There are federal criminal statutes that relate specifically to criminal conduct occurring on the Capitol grounds or in the Capitol buildings. It's not hard to figure out why these statutes were enacted. The United States Capitol is arguably the most important government building in the nation. It is the seat of American democracy, and some really important shit happens there, including on January 6 every four years.

This guy, Yetman, has been charged with some of those crimes. He's a fugitive. Flight allows for an inference of consciousness of guilt. Apparently he knows he's is in deep shit.

These people are unwilling to admit their side does the same shit. It's annoying AF.
This is precisely why the growing divide between the 2 teams will never narrow. The uniparty politicians don't even have to work to divide us anymore. It sucks.

Reactions: Cthulhu85
Who knows. Absurd
So murt
@DANC @dbmhoosier @Joe_Hoopsier @BradStevens @Cthulhu85 @Hoopsdoc1978 @IUCrazy2 @larsIU

Sorry I know I missed a bunch of people . You've all seen some of these crazy arrests. So much so that Dinesh made the movie police state which I have not seen yet or plan too. BUT Holy crap I just saw this. This guy, over a f*cking harmless meme about Hillary, he posted before the 2016 election gets a knock on the door after the 2020 election with 10 guys at the door including 4 FBI and gets arrested. OMG you wanna talk about communism in full blown view??? This is CRAZY. Holy crap be careful what you post...

So murt
@DANC @dbmhoosier @Joe_Hoopsier @BradStevens @Cthulhu85 @Hoopsdoc1978 @IUCrazy2 @larsIU

Sorry I know I missed a bunch of people . You've all seen some of these crazy arrests. So much so that Dinesh made the movie police state which I have not seen yet or plan too. BUT Holy crap I just saw this. This guy, over a f*cking harmless meme about Hillary, he posted before the 2016 election gets a knock on the door after the 2020 election with 10 guys at the door including 4 FBI and gets arrested. OMG you wanna talk about communism in full blown view??? This is CRAZY. Holy crap be careful what you post...

So, he didn’t use social media, aimed at Clinton supporters, to fraudulently instruct them that they could vote by text?

So murt

ftw i have ADD and multitask while posting. i can't watch anything that long. i will say that if i represented that guy and he walked into my office i'd tell him that he looks exactly like a white supremacist putting on a suit for court. i'd tell him we're going to shave that beard. buy him a pair of glasses. and get him a spray tan. and ruffle his hair. BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the jury says NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Indianaftw
So, he didn’t use social media, aimed at Clinton supporters, to fraudulently mislead voters that they could vote by text?
Really bulk vote by text??? Lmao well maybe some you would think that lol. He didn't even create the meme. The fbi in his case actually went out of their way to try and find people that thought they could text to vote and couldn't find one. But I could see you, hick, zeke jumping right on the text to vote bandwagon. Lmao

Really bulk vote by text??? Lmao well maybe some you would think that lol. He didn't even create the meme. The fbi in his case actually went out of their way to try and find people that thought they could text to vote and couldn't find one. But I could see you, hick, zeke jumping right on the text to vote bandwagon. Lmao
Oh, I'm not saying people aren't gullible...look at you. And look what you post here to your gullible posse.
Douglass Mackey aka "Ricky Vaughn" was attempting to purposefully mislead people to "influence" (that's what influencers do, btw) an election.
He's a dirtbag.
Stop being a dirtbag.

Yeah, this thread is littered with false equivalences and other fallacies from some of the board's most prolific posters, but what else is new.

There are federal criminal statutes that relate specifically to criminal conduct occurring on the Capitol grounds or in the Capitol buildings. It's not hard to figure out why these statutes were enacted. The United States Capitol is arguably the most important government building in the nation. It is the seat of American democracy, and some really important shit happens there, including on January 6 every four years.

This guy, Yetman, has been charged with some of those crimes. He's a fugitive. Flight allows for an inference of consciousness of guilt. Apparently he knows he's is in deep shit.
But it's ok for hamas, our enemy, to destroy and ruin monuments and climb the white house fence leaving flags and enemy signs everywhere.

Look I'm not defending the pepper spray guy but anyone that does not see a pattern from the fbi of abuse, going after parents of kids at schools, little old ladies, and people who weren't even in dc has got to be brainwashed to a point of no return. This kind of stuff is authoritarian behavior.

Oh, I'm not saying people aren't gullible...look at you. And look what you post here to your gullible posse.
Douglass Mackey aka "Ricky Vaughn" was attempting to purposefully mislead people to "influence" (that's what influencers do, btw) an election.
He's a dirtbag.
Stop being a dirtbag.
You defend it...Holy shit. Then again I forgot where I was posting. Smh double facepalm

You defend it...Holy shit. Then again I forgot where I was posting. Smh double facepalm
So, you defend "Ricky Vaughn"'s actions? If he is so innocent, why the need for the pseudonym?
Anything for Trump, I guess.
He's a dirtbag.
Stop being a dirtbag. I'm trying to help you, but I can't force you. You have to take the first step.

If he is so innocent, why the need for the pseudonym?

Really,? You are actually making the "nothing to hide" argument? That is total LOL worthy irony coming from any left leaner period, much less one posting anonymously on an internet message board under the handle "Bulk Vanderhuge"...FFS.

Really,? You are actually making the "nothing to hide" argument? That is total LOL worthy irony coming from any left leaner period, much less one posting anonymously on an internet message board under the handle "Bulk Vanderhuge"...FFS.
Oh, right, I forgot. Some of you simpletons subscribe to the mantra, "Everything Equals Everything" in your defense of Trump.
Yes, me posting on this message board is the exact same as this dirtbag trying to mislead voters, even mimicking campaign messages on the day before the election, as he tried to get people to cast ballots in a worthless fashion.
Since "EEE" to you guys, I guess you have no problem with the guy who drives this around...
tumblr_inline_o3ce8wJP841rwopi4_500.jpg

Haha. Says the biggest crack pot conspiracy theorist on the board. Calling others gullible? Now that’s rich. Lol

But it's ok for hamas, our enemy, to destroy and ruin monuments and climb the white house fence leaving flags and enemy signs everywhere.

Look I'm not defending the pepper spray guy but anyone that does not see a pattern from the fbi of abuse, going after parents of kids at schools, little old ladies, and people who weren't even in dc has got to be brainwashed to a point of no return. This kind of stuff is authoritarian behavior.
Talk about facepalm. Cuckoo

You’re aware that everyone can read the whole exchange, right?
Yes, I am. Still doesn't change that the detail I gave is immaterial as to why the FBI.

If he went inside the Capitol during the riot, I'm guessing that's why they're after him. The 'how' and extent of his actions are what's at play.

My answer remains. They're after him because he went inside the Capitol.

You conveniently leave out the part where you said entering a building is a violent act. That is what I'm pointing out because it's incorrect by definition. Good lord you're dense and a tool.
In the case of how the Capitol was entered, yes, it was, and that is what we're talking about.

Just so we stay clear. The original post I quoted that started this was bloom saying entering a building is violence.
It wasn't just entering a building. We're talking about the Capitol raid. Context matters.

From now I'll take into consideration you're part of the discussion and explain it like I'm talking to a five year old.

You conveniently leave out the part where you said entering a building is a violent act. That is what I'm pointing out because it's incorrect by definition. Good lord you're dense and a tool.
Try to keep up. Here is the order of my comments.

If he entered the Capitol during the incident, he was violent.

During the raid on the Capitol?

Under force it is, and if you have a weapon, it certainly is.

If you have a clue of how to apply context to discussion, you'd get through much easier than you do now. I was clear from the start of what I was talking about. It wasn't "entering a building" as you have tried to pin on me, dolt.

Evidently what they have is contagious.
I have taken more vaccinations in the last 3 years ...

But you need a shot that allows you to discern important differences between "events" and "events which involve Constitutional rights." Hint - "these 2 things are not the same - can you spot the differences?"

Even assholes have the right to act in a manner that expresses political speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition the government for redress of their grievances. Maybe surround Rep. Maxine Waters (D) in a restaurant and yell at her, cause a scene, make her feel unwelcome, even unsafe - drive her from the social presence and cheer. Call folks racists and Nazis and fascists and white supremacists. "Pick a target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." "Get radical for votes!" Hell, as part of a well-regulated Militia created to secure our State from oppression by a King and his Redcoats, or even a federal government that gets too uppity and oppressive, we even can strap up and walk around - or stick a rifle and a shotgun in the back winder and drive our trucks.

Or are you just trolling?

Oh, right, I forgot. Some of you simpletons subscribe to the mantra, "Everything Equals Everything" in your defense of Trump.
Yes, me posting on this message board is the exact same as this dirtbag trying to mislead voters, even mimicking campaign messages on the day before the election, as he tried to get people to cast ballots in a worthless fashion.
Since "EEE" to you guys, I guess you have no problem with the guy who drives this around...
tumblr_inline_o3ce8wJP841rwopi4_500.jpg

I was not defending or even opining on his innocence, guilt or intent. I also was not advocating or defending any political candidate. I wholly admit that I am a conservative with an ever increasing libertarian lean who is also absolutely comfortable admitting that in the past I not only used the "nothing to hide" argument but that it was also a central defense of many tenets that fall under the umbrella of conservatism.

All that being said, I realized long ago that the liberal side was right about the dangers of the "nothing to hide" argument and came to the conclusion that it is both a cop out and dangerous, one that at it's best has muddied the waters of getting to the truth and at it's worst has helped perpetuate injustices and erode rights of the individual.

I assumed based on your posting history that while we don't agree on much politically, that you were certainly capable enough to make your point about him without relying on such an argument regarding him using a pseudonym to post on the internet...well I won't make that mistake again.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I was not defending or even opining on his innocence, guilt or intent. I also was not advocating or defending any political candidate. I wholly admit that I am a conservative with an ever increasing libertarian lean who is also absolutely comfortable admitting that in the past I not only used the "nothing to hide" argument but that it was also a central defense of many tenets that fall under the umbrella of conservatism.

All that being said, I realized long ago that the liberal side was right about the dangers of the "nothing to hide" argument and came to the conclusion that it is both a cop out and dangerous, one that at it's best has muddied the waters of getting to the truth and at it's worst has helped perpetuate injustices and erode rights of the individual.

I assumed based on your posting history that while we don't agree on much politically, that you were certainly capable enough to make your point about him without relying on such an argument regarding him using a pseudonym to post on the internet...well I won't make that mistake again.
I will agree that people who commit dirtbag actions, like "Ricky Vaughn" in this instance, would probably be well-advised to reject the "nothing to hide" attitude.
Doesn't make it right, defensible, or analogous to posting on a message board, even by the most extreme EEE stretch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT