ADVERTISEMENT

Actual Theft

Sorry I'm late to the meeting, I stopped at a whore house.
Has to be the funniest thing I've thought of to respond with, in a minute.
I'm listening to Willie and he hides some hidden gems in his lyrics.
Wait I thought you stopped at 210 after the game? If one can call that monstrosity a game.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Wait I thought you stopped at 210 after the game? If one can call that monstrosity a game.
Oh hell, after that game I found myself with my hair in rollers (which was quite the task with my hair being very short), eating ice cream watching Christmas shows that I had accidentally recorded on the hallmark channel. 210 wasn't even an option.

Besides, I can still get fresh crab legs, although I prefer sautéed scallops, myself. I still don’t know wtf string cheese even is. 🤷‍♂️
String cheese is Mozzarella curd kneaded to a uniform longitudinal orientation of its protein matrix. I used to eat a lot of it when my wife and I did the South Beach Diet. I went from 189 lbs to 156...for a short period of time. String cheese is actually quite tasty when hungry and fun to play with during the process of masturba...excuse me, mastication.

String cheese is Mozzarella curd kneaded to a uniform longitudinal orientation of its protein matrix. I used to eat a lot of it when my wife and I did the South Beach Diet. I went from 189 lbs to 156...for a short period of time. String cheese is actually quite tasty when hungry and fun to play with during the process of masturba...excuse me, mastication.
“. . .uniform longitudinal orientation of its protein matrix.”

We’re not worthy. Such lofty language will take us weeks to parse.

Quite a big lesson. Enter into a contract and then be able to walk away. And walk away with that Gender Studies degree, which has been super helpful for your Starbucks job, while your neighbor with the equipment loans for his Lawncare and snow plowing business foots the bill.

If I were you I wouldn't go around bragging about your self-righteous lawncare business.
Millions of students were actually studying their tails off to try to get into a good school while people like you were goofing around in high school. We need more American doctors and engineers, not more lawncare businesses. We are trying to compete on a global scale. Do you even realize how much tougher it is for an average American to get in to our top universities than it used to be?

The foreign born students pouring into top American universities will be happy to pay a high school kid to have the lawn of their $800,000 house mowed. Or they can call you I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Webb iu and DANC
If I were you I wouldn't go around bragging about your self-righteous lawncare business.
Millions of students were actually studying their tails off to try to get into a good school while people like you were goofing around in high school. We need more American doctors and engineers, not more lawncare businesses. We are trying to compete on a global scale. Do you even realize how much tougher it is for an average American to get in to our top universities than it used to be?

The foreign born students pouring into top American universities will be happy to pay a high school kid to have the lawn of their $800,000 house mowed. Or they can call you I guess.
Bring-It-On-18.gif

What does any of this have to do with contracts and obligations. As an aside my buddy has a 3 million dollar home, a house at the lake, and more toys than could entertain a dozen men. He does lawn care.

Most of college is bullshit and a scam. Enrichment. Edification. Great. Not at $250k. Reality steps in.

As for foreigners yes. Wash u is 20-25 percent Asian. Maybe universities need their tax exemptions revised. Maybe it’s another broken system.

What does any of this have to do with contracts and obligations. As an aside my buddy has a 3 million dollar home, a house at the lake, and more toys than could entertain a dozen men. He does lawn care.

Kid/Dude from high school did 15 years at Huntsville...found Jesus...got out and opened a lawncare business.

He now owns Lambos and is banging this chick from our school... :D

37199264_1_x.jpg

High energy. Not really on topic. And comes across slightly abrasive. I love it 🥰. Would you mind coming to a Dream Team meeting in the future? We could use someone like you on the team.

We do already have team shoes. Team shirts are still undecided. It’s also undecided what type of snacks will be provided.

High energy. Not really on topic. And comes across slightly abrasive. I love it 🥰. Would you mind coming to a Dream Team meeting in the future? We could use someone like you on the team.

We do already have team shoes. Team shirts are still undecided. It’s also undecided what type of snacks will be provided.
Home made beef jerky

Kid/Dude from high school did 15 years at Huntsville...found Jesus...got out and opened a lawncare business.

He now owns Lambos and is banging this chick from our school... :D

37199264_1_x.jpg
It’s ridiculous. My buddy’s neighbor is a surgeon. By 3:30 my buddy is at his pool all summer. If you can figure out business shit no need for college

Reactions: Spartans9312

that's one of the great things about 'Merica, we can just import high-skilled labor and high-achieving students (I believe more than half of them stay after graduation) as needed. Not good news for high-achieving US students who can't afford college but the empire rolls on.

Reactions: DANC
that's one of the great things about 'Merica, we can just import high-skilled labor and high-achieving students (I believe more than half of them stay after graduation) as needed. Not good news for high-achieving US students who can't afford college but the empire rolls on.
My Pulmonologist was from Poland. Wife also MD. His parents lived in Canada and were struggling, so the plan was to move to Canada and practice medicine. Canada is such a rat fvck that neither could successfully navigate the process for licensing. She is back in Indy, parents still unhappy in Canada, and he's now doing some kind of fellowship in Cincinnati. One of two MD Hospitalitists in my little County hospital is Australian. US Medicine would suffer greatly without the immigrant docs.

Reactions: manichi
My Pulmonologist was from Poland. Wife also MD. His parents lived in Canada and were struggling, so the plan was to move to Canada and practice medicine. Canada is such a rat fvck that neither could successfully navigate the process for licensing. She is back in Indy, parents still unhappy in Canada, and he's now doing some kind of fellowship in Cincinnati. One of two MD Hospitalitists in my little County hospital is Australian. US Medicine would suffer greatly without the immigrant docs.
PS:
Likely very few in the invading hordes pouring into the US ...

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
My PA is Indian, My oncologist is Indian. My nephrologist was Indian. My dentist is Indian.

Pretty typical these days.

Almost all poor people don’t have college degrees or loans. It’s free cheese for upper classes or soon to be upper class citizens.
Most of the people who want this debt cancellation are the jackasses who thought majoring in literature or history or psychology was a good idea. They’ll not be upper class anytime soon. Not while professional degrees and MBAs have market arbitrage.

Most of the people who want this debt cancellation are the jackasses who thought majoring in literature or history or psychology was a good idea. They’ll not be upper class anytime soon. Not while professional degrees and MBAs have market arbitrage.
Plenty of professionals majored in the liberal arts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT