ADVERTISEMENT

Actual Theft

The debt isn’t “canceled.” Just reallocated. The banks won’t eat it. The schools won’t eat it. You’ll eat it and like it!

Quite a big lesson. Enter into a contract and then be able to walk away. And walk away with that Gender Studies degree, which has been super helpful for your Starbucks job, while your neighbor with the equipment loans for his Lawncare and snow plowing business foots the bill.

But, hey, it buys a lot of votes . . . .

“God save the Queen, man!”

Almost all poor people don’t have college degrees or loans. It’s free cheese for upper classes or soon to be upper class citizens.
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

on top of year one where you get free checks, extended unemployment, tax credits converted to monthly checks, no evictions, no foreclosures, on and on. wow prices are so high now. what happened?
I like when government helps the less fortunate at my expense. I don’t have time to do it myself a lot of the time. The less fortunate are poor for a variety of reasons beyond their control, for the most part.

Inflation is just our tax on help for the needy, because we know we won’t do it ourselves.

Besides, I can still get fresh crab legs, although I prefer sautéed scallops, myself. I still don’t know wtf string cheese even is. 🤷‍♂️

I like when government helps the less fortunate at my expense. I don’t have time to do it myself a lot of the time. The less fortunate are poor for a variety of reasons beyond their control, for the most part.

Inflation is just our tax on help for the needy, because we know we won’t do it ourselves.

Besides, I can still get fresh crab legs, although I prefer sautéed scallops, myself. I still don’t know wtf string cheese even is. 🤷‍♂️
Inflation has actually had a terrible impact on the needy They’re the least equipped to deal with it. So now do we do more free cheese to compensate for the offset? I’m all for helping too but believe our gov does a crummy job. Chappelle had a skit that was prophetic on how the gov money would be spent on products etc

Inflation has actually had a terrible impact on the needy They’re the least equipped to deal with it. So now do we do more free cheese to compensate for the offset? I’m all for helping too but believe our gov does a crummy job. Chappelle had a skit that was prophetic on how the gov money would be spent on products etc
It’s old school vote pandering in an election year. I’m a traditionalist. 😊

The debt isn’t “canceled.” Just reallocated. The banks won’t eat it. The schools won’t eat it. You’ll eat it and like it!

Quite a big lesson. Enter into a contract and then be able to walk away. And walk away with that Gender Studies degree, which has been super helpful for your Starbucks job, while your neighbor with the equipment loans for his Lawncare and snow plowing business foots the bill.

But, hey, it buys a lot of votes . . . .

“God save the Queen, man!”
Meh, it may buy some votes, but most of that demographic would vote Biden anyway. Joe oughtta be worried about the effect this has on the other 140 million or so voters, including a lot of middle class who either paid off their loans or never had any. I suspect this can & will be used against him. Backfire.

Meh, it may buy some votes, but most of that demographic would vote Biden anyway. Joe oughtta be worried about the effect this has on the other 140 million or so voters, including a lot of middle class who either paid off their loans or never had any. I suspect this can & will be used against him. Backfire.
F joe Biden. Helping people because they made stupid decisions picking a a school or a shitty major. F off. How arbitrary. Here’s an idea. Help the men who picked a shitty baby mama!!! 18 years of paying that shit. And people plan for college. You don’t plan for those pregnancies! Rubber breaks. Drunk. Way too horny. Just impulsive shit. Why is he picking what to forgive. Dictator.

F joe Biden. Helping people because they made stupid decisions picking a a school or a shitty major. F off. How arbitrary. Here’s an idea. Help the men who picked a shitty baby mama!!! 18 years of paying that shit. And people plan for college. You don’t plan for those pregnancies! Rubber breaks. Drunk. Way too horny. Just impulsive shit. Why is he picking what to forgive. Dictator.
Wow, you're really screwed.

You hate Biden and want to vote for Trump, but Trump is now on his third Baby Mama. He'll take all your share.

At least you don't have to worry that a bad drive will leave your last remaining ball on top of your first wife's grave.

Sorry I'm late to the meeting, I stopped at a whore house.
Has to be the funniest thing I've thought of to respond with, in a minute.
I'm listening to Willie and he hides some hidden gems in his lyrics.

If You Say So Nod GIF

YOU get loan forgiveness.

YOU get an EV subsidy.

YOU get a free border crossing

YOU get free internet

YOU get a new bridge

why don't you complain about subsidies to gas companies? that not covered in the propaganda materials?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT