ADVERTISEMENT

According to Jeff Rabjohns we could get a 2019 guard

We’re just completely desperate at this point. Hopefully it works out but it appears we’re just throwing blanket offers to anyone at this point.
With 2 degrees I would assume you know that “blanket offers” is plural. Please enlighten us on who else IU has offered that is a potential desperate reach. That’s right, you can’t, because your statement is another weak, desperate exaggeration. Why do you choose to be a fool on every thread? Have some dignity and walk away from discussions that you do not have the intellect to participate in or ask your caretaker to proofread your posts.

I would imagine someone on the coaching staff has some knowledge of what this kid's talent level is. It may be word of mouth from a trusted colleague, but it is certainly going to be more than a couple of worthless twitter vines. Yeah?

Im only year 10...and its getting hard to renew...how’d you do it?
I was fortunate enough to have them during 3 titles and one of the greatest coaches in history. It used to be easy. I gave them up a few years ago when it wasn’t worth it any more.

With 2 degrees I would assume you know that “blanket offers” is plural. Please enlighten us on who else IU has offered that is a potential desperate reach. That’s right, you can’t, because your statement is another weak, desperate exaggeration. Why do you choose to be a fool on every thread? Have some dignity and walk away from discussions that you do not have the intellect to participate in or ask your caretaker to proofread your posts.
We’ve made a lot of offers in the last 6 months and haven’t landed a single kid. Need me to explain more?

We’ve made a lot of offers in the last 6 months and haven’t landed a single kid. Need me to explain more?

4 is more than a couple to be precise...not sure that is considered a lot (FYI...Brooks and Watford were not new offers).

Beverly, Mitchell, Quinones and Harris. Yup... we're just desperately offering anyone with a pulse aren't we?

Do you exaggerate this excessively in real life? Do your friends have to take everything you say and divide it by 4 to get somewhat close to reality?

Reactions: RRgo and hondo314
Yes. Just answer the question instead of backtracking. Who has IU offered that is a desperate blanket offer? These are your words, from your comment, so I am sure you know what you are talking about.

Reactions: MrBing
And you’re a moronic, lying troll who never attended IU, likely because you’re neither old enough and / or qualified to do so. That puddle you're drowning in is a metaphor for your sad persona. Go away, little girl.
LOL! You’re an incredibly witless and cowardly little troll, Mary. Why don’t you go back to the UK board where you belong?

And you’re a moronic, lying troll who never attended IU, likely because you’re neither old enough and / or qualified to do so. That puddle you're drowning in is a metaphor for your sad persona. Go away, little girl.
Do you realize that attending IU is not a requirement to be a fan of the program? People who were born and raised in Bloomington that wanted a degree or career that isn’t offered at IU are allowed to be fans as well. They are in fact bigger fans than someone who spent 4 years rooting for the Hoosiers and then went away and became a troll. All of these fans are far more knowledgeable than you. Your holier than thou troll persona only impresses feepaw, which is probably what you want. Now run along and let real fans have a real basketball discussion.

Unless I am missing something we currently have no offers out to anyone else in the 19 class, we may offer this kid, but have not see anything that states we have and does not sound like we are looking at anyone else--although the kid that just transferred from Stanford would be worth taking a look at
I'm sure Archie keeps a constant look for any players that become available like my friend used to check the free stuff postings and old tractors for sale.

If we get another player, I would expect it to be a surprise and a last minute transfer. I don't think coaches ever stop looking if they have 2 open scholarships.

It is nice to have open scholarships if the perfect fit player suddenly becomes available.

Do you realize that attending IU is not a requirement to be a fan of the program? People who were born and raised in Bloomington that wanted a degree or career that isn’t offered at IU are allowed to be fans as well. They are in fact bigger fans than someone who spent 4 years rooting for the Hoosiers and then went away and became a troll. All of these fans are far more knowledgeable than you. Your holier than thou troll persona only impresses feepaw, which is probably what you want. Now run along and let real fans have a real basketball discussion.
Aloha lied about being an IU graduate, something you failed to comprehend. As for IU basketball, you’ve already said and demonstrated that you’re not knowledgeable. No need for you to repeat that, especially to those of us who are. Trolls like you never measure up where it matters.

Reactions: fpeaugh
Aloha lied about being an IU graduate, something you failed to comprehend. As for IU basketball, you’ve already said and demonstrated that you’re not knowledgeable. No need for you to repeat that, especially to those of us who are. Trolls like you never measure up where it matters.
Since this is an anonymous board there is no use in me bragging about my IU basketball involvement, playing history and coaching background, but those of us that do understand the game see you for what you are worth....nothing. Funny how every time feepaw gets put in his place you show up! Lol
It’s hilariously pathetic and it’s obvious that you are feepaw’s alter female personality!

Since this is an anonymous board there is no use in me bragging about my IU basketball involvement, playing history and coaching background, but those of us that do understand the game see you for what you are worth....nothing. Funny how every time feepaw gets put in his place you show up! Lol
It’s hilariously pathetic and it’s obvious that you are feepaw’s alter female personality!
Why would you brag about non-existent virtues? You don’t know a thing about those IU basketball, at least from the standpoint of your posts here. That’s abundantly clear.

Reactions: fpeaugh
4 is more than a couple to be precise...not sure that is considered a lot (FYI...Brooks and Watford were not new offers).

Beverly, Mitchell, Quinones and Harris. Yup... we're just desperately offering anyone with a pulse aren't we?

Do you exaggerate this excessively in real life? Do your friends have to take everything you say and divide it by 4 to get somewhat close to reality?
Those are the only offers? You sure?

Archie not recruiting 2020 anymore?

Please take a break from this one chief.

I’ve never once considered your stupidity to be worthy of wit. It’s no laughing matter. Safety first!
That’s funny because you tried and failed to be witty again with your moronically stupid “Safety first!” tag line. You’re an entirely witless and cowardly little troll. I’m glad you’re a UK fan.

Yes. Just answer the question instead of backtracking. Who has IU offered that is a desperate blanket offer? These are your words, from your comment, so I am sure you know what you are talking about.
Watford, Beverly, Harris, Mitchell, Quinones...

None of those guys were ever going to play for Archie. All the true experts knew it. Yet we’re just going around desperately throwing offers at LSU, Memphis, etc leans. Swimming in a murky pond there I might add.

That’s funny because you tried and failed to be witty again with your moronically stupid “Safety first!” tag line. You’re an entirely witless and cowardly little troll. I’m glad you’re a UK fan.
Listen kid...sometimes when you get beat as badly as you have been, it’s ok to just take your ball and go home. Try better the next day.

None of those guys were ever going to play for Archie. All the true experts knew it. Yet we’re just going around desperately throwing offers at LSU, Memphis, etc leans. Swimming in a murky pond there I might add.
Probably but we need to get this guy. Sounds like he could be a difference maker if healthy.

You’re mistaking genuine concern for your safety in puddles with a non-existent attempt at humor. I can assure you that your stupidity is no laughing matter, nor should it be. I’m only glad you’re not an IU graduate.

You’re mistaking genuine concern for your safety in puddles with a non-existent attempt at humor. I can assure you that your stupidity is no laughing matter, nor should it be. I’m only glad you’re not an IU graduate.
Totally witless. You ought to give it up and post on the UK board with your comparably witless cousins. You might pass for a wit there.

I really enjoy watching you move the goal posts...so predictable. Do you personally know the players you mentioned? I’ll answer...no you don’t. Do you know those players intentions? I’ll answer....no you don’t. Once again talk about something you know....like cats or how to keep people off your lawn. It’s way too easy to own you, please try harder.

Why would you brag about non-existent virtues? You don’t know a thing about those IU basketball, at least from the standpoint of your posts here. That’s abundantly clear.
I “don’t know a thing about those IU basketball”. What the hell does that mean? I see your flustered, I imagine your sweatpants are in a twist. Try taking a break and really think through your next post so it doesn’t read like a 6 year old wrote it.

I “don’t know a thing about those IU basketball”. What the hell does that mean? I see your flustered, I imagine your sweatpants are in a twist. Try taking a break and really think through your next post so it doesn’t read like a 6 year old wrote it.
It was an attempt to expose your ignorance, which you unwittingly assisted by promptly misspelling a word in your reply. Glad you’re not an IU graduate.

Totally witless. You ought to give it up and post on the UK board with your comparably witless cousins. You might pass for a wit there.
You’re totally brainless, little girl. You need to get back the fryer. Your break is over. And remember, safety first in that puddle.

Thanks for confirming that all of this is way above your intellect. Please stop posting, troll.

Is that something you "no" or "know"?

I think I'll continue to post, and I hope you do, too. You amuse me, especially your screen name that pays tribute to the poster who obviously has taken up permanent residence in your pin head. You should probably go ahead and go back to using one of your previous personas, or crank up the next one. While I get a kick out of it, you have to know this one has been played out.

It was an attempt to expose your ignorance, which you unwittingly assisted by promptly misspelling a word in your reply. Glad you’re not an IU graduate.
Pretty lousy attempt....btw, your last post is confusing. Is the fryer stolen, missing? I’m dying to know what happened to Aloha’s fryer? Your government check is waiting at the community mailboxes at your trailer park. See how easy you make it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT