ADVERTISEMENT

According to Jeff Rabjohns we could get a 2019 guard

I have two degrees from IU and was a season ticket holder in basketball and football for over 40 years. Give it a rest.

What year did you graduate from IU? I graduated from IU in 1976. We might know each other.

I would bet anything they are not making the tournament. Like I said 15 wins at the most not enough scoring to much to replace don't see TJD replacing Morgan and who is replacing Romeo's scoring?
You must feel stupid now.

I was off by five wins but to say we were in the tournament is not right. Penn State would of beat us then if anybody gets upset in other tournaments IU is on the bubble. The last projections IU was a 11 seed.

I was off by five wins but to say we were in the tournament is not right. Penn State would of beat us then if anybody gets upset in other tournaments IU is on the bubble. The last projections IU was a 11 seed.

*would have, dummy.

Why so sure about that? There wasn't a team playing worse basketball down the stretch than Penn State who were losers in 5 of their last 6.

BracketMatrix had IU as a 10 seed in 85 projected brackets. Teams behind IU were:

10 Texas Tech
11 Utah St (AQ-already won tournament)
11 Wichita State
11 ETSU (AQ-already won tournament)
11 Richmond
11 UCLA (play-in)
11 NC State (play-in)
12 Cincy
12 Yale (AQ-already in NCAAT)
12 Stephen F Austin (AQ)
12 Liberty (AQ)

Last 4 in were
Xavier
Texas
Stanford (lost opening round to Cal terrible loss)
Northern Iowa (lost in first round of conference tourney)

There would have had to been MASSIVE upsets for IU to not have made the tournament last year. Texas and Texas Tech was a likely a de-facto elimination game so that eliminates one bubble spot. Even if IU had loss to Penn State it still would have been a Q1 loss and nothing to significantly knock them out of the field.

ADVERTISEMENT