ADVERTISEMENT

More Woodson Quotes

There’s no way he actually sat in an interview for this job. Just can’t imagine him providing articulate responses to what should have been in-depth questions centering on coaching philosophy, player development, recruiting goals, vision, and putting together a quality coaching staff. This entire situation is shocking.

There’s no way he actually sat in an interview for this job. Just can’t imagine him providing articulate responses to what should have been in-depth questions centering on coaching philosophy, player development, recruiting goals, vision, and putting together a quality coaching staff. This entire situation is shocking.
I can almost guarantee any comments he might’ve made in an interview situation would include at least two of the three or maybe all three: a “man” at the beginning of the sentence. A “man” at the end of a sentence. And a random “man” thrown into the middle of a sentence.

I can almost guarantee any comments he might’ve made in an interview situation would include at least two of the three or maybe all three: a “man” at the beginning of the sentence. A “man” at the end of a sentence. And a random “man” thrown into the middle of a sentence.
To me, his speech patterns and somewhat obvious distaste for media interviews are the least of what anyone should be concerned with. Lots of coaches don't like talking to the media and give short perfunctory answers to any questions.

If you don't like the way Woodson talks, what about most of the players? Most of them cannot even put a coherent sentence together with a camera in their face. But none of them are here to talk.

To me, his speech patterns and somewhat obvious distaste for media interviews are the least of what anyone should be concerned with. Lots of coaches don't like talking to the media and give short perfunctory answers to any questions.

If you don't like the way Woodson talks, what about most of the players? Most of them cannot even put a coherent sentence together with a camera in their face. But none of them are here to talk.
Definately not the grammar of Eric Bledsoe at UK when asked about his complete 180 of improving his hs grades. "I dont know im jus finna win a champshit".

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT