ADVERTISEMENT

25th Amendment

Dr seems confident it isn’t needed
After the week he's had, there's no good reason not to take one. If you're sure you can ace it, you take it and shut everyone up. The only reason not to take it is a worry your might not ace it. I actually find this more concerning than the Hur report or the bad presser.

After the week he's had, there's no good reason not to take one. If you're sure you can ace it, you take it and shut everyone up. The only reason not to take it is a worry your might not ace it. I actually find this more concerning than the Hur report or the bad presser.
He either has bad advisors or he won't listen to them.

Yes. This is why Democrats are stupid. Tell them he took the test and tell them he killed it.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
True but most wouldn't care if he passed it.

Trump passing it supposedly doesn't make me think Mr revolutionary war airports is smart

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
There’s no way the Dems think they can somehow get him through November, is there?

I don’t see it happening.

They have to be shitting themselves.

There’s no way the Dems think they can somehow get him through November, is there?

I’m telling you. They just need to keep him under wraps until after the election. People who want to believe he’s fine can continue to maintain that and scoff at anyone who might suggest otherwise. After he wins, who cares? Harris takes over.

I’m telling you. They just need to keep him under wraps until after the election. People who want to believe he’s fine can continue to maintain that and scoff at anyone who might suggest otherwise. After he wins, who cares? Harris takes over.
What the hell do you mean who cares? AOC probably has a higher IQ than Harris.

Reactions: DANC
What the hell do you mean who cares? AOC probably has a higher IQ than Harris.

I mean, who cares from the perspective of the democratic leadership. The goal is to keep the White House. And by extension, keep Trump out of the White House. If Biden is really as limited as people are suggesting, is Harris really any worse? Maintaining power is what politics is all about.

Reactions: DANC
I mean, who cares from the perspective of the democratic leadership. The goal is to keep the White House. And by extension, keep Trump out of the White House. If Biden is really as limited as people are suggesting, is Harris really any worse? Maintaining power is what politics is all about.
Biden has been historically bad. Now he’s Swiss cheese. Let Harris finish it off. Wouldn’t it be something if she became emboldened and found her voice and rose to the occasion

He either has bad advisors or he won't listen to them.
Possible. But what worries me is that his advisors are scared of him taking it. That's just one more reason I say that the Dems have lost the high ground on this issue. Best to just work from the assumption that we are going to elect at least one cosmically unfit old fart, and start looking at what other things besides fitness separate them. I've already explained here why I still can't accept another Trump administration. Others may agree, or may have entirely different reasons. Others will come to the opposite conclusion.

One man's 'developed' is another man's stick up the ass. Considering a penis joke is more the preference around here, this isn't the land of big thinkers you think it is.
One man's 'developed' is another man's stick up the ass. Considering a penis joke is more the preference around here, this isn't the land of big thinkers you think it is.
No, no, no. The board-wide elation was not due to any old penis joke. The joke was an affront to you, and wasn’t as much a penis joke but about you gobbling up a sack of them. Jokes are always about context, & it wouldn’t be that funny telling most posters, but their disdain for you is what made it funny.😉

Best to just work from the assumption that we are going to elect at least one cosmically unfit old fart, and start looking at what other things besides fitness separate them. I've already explained here why I still can't accept another Trump administration. Others may agree, or may have entirely different reasons. Others will come to the opposite conclusion.

Both sides should hope to lose. My feeling is that the party that wins this election will wind up the loser in the long term, regardless of any short term policy wins they may experience during the four years. This is probably more applicable to Republicans because Trump presidency will drive The Brand (what's left of it) even further down the toilet, but even a Biden (Harris) presidency won't do the Democrats any favors moving forward.

This years' losers have the best opportunity to move on from their current situation and position themselves for the future. The winners are stuck defending the indefensible for another 4 years.

Reactions: UncleMark
The GOP can find a doctor who will sign off that Trump is 6-3, 240, surely the Dems can find a doctor who will sign off on Biden's 28 or 29 on a Montreal Assessment.
I'd bet good Money that they could easily find 51 Dr's to sign off on it. Why they didn't do that is simply odd to me at this point.

I'd bet good Money that they could easily find 51 Dr's to sign off on it. Why they didn't do that is simply odd to me at this point.

Yeah. Obviously either candidate "passing" such an exam would be meaningless because as has been suggested, it can't be that tough to find a physician to sign off on whatever anyone wants. But at least doing this would allow them to say, "he passed the test so STFU." I have to assume they will eventually do this.

Yeah. Obviously either candidate "passing" such an exam would be meaningless because as has been suggested, it can't be that tough to find a physician to sign off on whatever anyone wants. But at least doing this would allow them to say, "he passed the test so STFU." I have to assume they will eventually do this.
That they note there will be no cognitive portion evidences just how incompetent this admin is for the biggest to the smallest issues. Don’t mention an exam at all

it can't be that tough to find a physician to sign off on whatever anyone wants.

fauci-advisory-council.jpg

They're not worried. They have 8 million more voters than they did in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT