ADVERTISEMENT

25th Amendment

Proof other than one guys opinion?

Anyone that defended Trump staying in office doesn't have a leg to stand on imo
The special prosecutor decided he was a pathetic old man that couldn’t remember when his son died and shouldn’t be prosecuted.

Reactions: DANC
Duh. Of course. He f*ucked up the conf to say he’s not f*ucked up. I wouldn’t let him do more than scoop ice cream at this point
As your team mate, is this on a part time basis" because we all know he'll only show when CERTAIN tv cameras show up.
This aint basement time baby. It's time for some PTP'r's ! And that doesn't mean Possibly There's Poop .... Just saying.
Nail this MF'r coach, and the entire cabal that is working to kill our country ! WE don't only depend on it, the entire world looks to us.
If big brother is wearing a diaper and drooling oatmeal..... its just not a good look. Like ever!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
The special prosecutor decided he was a pathetic old man that couldn’t remember when his son died and shouldn’t be prosecuted.
The special prosecutor decided he was a forgetful and well-intentioned older guy that any jury would have sympathy for and would never vote to convict, also considering his cooperation and lack of obstruction.

Biden explained the ridiculousness of the question on his son's death, that the question was out of bounds and did not deserve an answer.

Not concerned with the ruling and investigation at all.

But... MEXICO???

That was awful. Time to recruit Mayor Pete!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
The special prosecutor decided he was a forgetful and well-intentioned older guy that any jury would have sympathy for and would never vote to convict, also considering his cooperation and lack of obstruction.

Biden explained the ridiculousness of the question on his son's death, that the question was out of bounds and did not deserve an answer.

But... MEXICO???

What was Biden’s basis for having the documents lying around? As a senator and VP did he have any legal basis for taking the documents home?

So I rob and bank. I get caught. I cooperate and give back the money I didn’t spend. I was poor and a nice old man and meant no harm. Should I go free?

What was Biden’s basis for having the documents lying around? As a senator and VP did he have any legal basis for taking the documents home?

So I rob and bank. I get caught. I cooperate and give back the money I didn’t spend. I was poor and a nice old man and meant no harm. Should I go free?
Are you this worried about Mike Pence being caught with classified documents. What legal basis did he have for taking classified documents?

Reactions: Bill4411

But... MEXICO???

You and ALoha are the got damnest best republicans that I have ever seen. If only you were not trying to kill THIS country, we'd be proud to have you two. good luck, but not really (that was just you and aloha romney speak. .

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and jet812
I want every GD politician breaking the law to be prosecuted and spend time behind bars.
Problem.... The legacy politicians have made so many convoluting laws, it's impossible to be "law abiding"
The more that I understand it, we have already been invaded.
They have already got more power in place, than we could ever imagine. and the Pubes in DC aided and abedded them ! This is an active over throw of the United States of America ! !

The Dems discussed the 25th when Trump got Covid.

Of course it’s time for the pubs to start talking 25th.

Of course, we know they’re to spineless to do it. It’s why they continue to lose.

If there was ever any reason to invoke the 25th for any president, it would be now.

The Dems discussed the 25th when Trump got Covid.

Of course it’s time for the pubs to start talking 25th.

Of course, we know they’re to spineless to do it. It’s why they continue to lose.

If there was ever any reason to invoke the 25th for any president, it would be now.

Spineless like the GOP has been for ten years, regarding Trump? They could have gotten rid of him multiples times, but here they are. They know, and they talk about him behind his back constantly about how stupid he is.

Spineless like the GOP has been for ten years, regarding Trump? They could have gotten rid of him multiples times, but here they are. They know, and they talk about him behind his back constantly about how stupid he is.

They didn't impeach him because they said the courts should take care of him.

They don't want the courts to take care of Trump because they didn't impeach him (since supposedly that makes him immune from the courts)

About as much sense as saying to combine ukraine aid and border security and then complaining/rejecting it when they do just that and one of the excuses being that it shouldn't be bundled lmao.

Last edited:
The bookies clearly don't think Harris has much of a chance. Good chance he's replaced at the convention.

Yabbut, yabbut yabbut yabbut yabbut?

Yabbut yabbut yabbut yabbut yabbut yabbut yabbut.

Yabbut yabbut.

You and ALoha are the got damnest best republicans that I have ever seen. If only you were not trying to kill THIS country, we'd be proud to have you two. good luck, but not really (that was just you and aloha romney speak. .
Shut up Joe. No chance OS is a Republican. ;)

You can't banish me. Hell, I banish you. You're hereby not a Republican, you're merely a Trumpster. Get out of my party. LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Duh. Of course. He f*ucked up the conf to say he’s not f*ucked up. I wouldn’t let him do more than scoop ice cream at this point
If we're basing fitness of duty on speech issues, confefe...

Trump recently warned us about WW2. Very helpful.
He can't keep Obama and Biden apart.
Blames Nikki Haley for January 6.

This is all within the last few months.

Do we want to drag out his greatest hits from his time as pResident?

If we're basing fitness of duty on speech issues, confefe...

Trump recently warned us about WW2. Very helpful.
He can't keep Obama and Biden apart.
Blames Nikki Haley for January 6.

This is all within the last few months.

Do we want to drag out his greatest hits from his time as pResident?
there isn't a chance in hell biden could play golf. biden is way further down the agining progression. i think the eyeball test evidences the marked difference between trump and biden. trump definitely shows signs of aging but is in the public, speaking, daily, whereas biden is essentially sequestered. the findings of the special prosecutor revealed what many already feared re biden. remember trump wants to do a debate. there isn't a chance in hell biden could do a debate. reasonable people see the difference and that's why it's a hot button issue even amongst the reasonable dems on this board, not the hyper partisan hacks....

there isn't a chance in hell biden could play golf. biden is way further down the agining progression. i think the eyeball test evidences the marked difference between trump and biden. trump definitely shows signs of aging but is in the public, speaking, daily, whereas biden is essentially sequestered. the findings of the special prosecutor revealed what many already feared re biden. remember trump wants to do a debate. there isn't a chance in hell biden could do a debate. reasonable people see the difference and that's why it's a hot button issue even amongst the reasonable dems on this board, not the hyper partisan hacks....

Wut? Have you seen his fat ass play golf? He hits and then sits down in the cart to move to his next shot.

He's also dragging his right leg when he walks. He probably is suffering from a small stroke.

Biden rides a damn bike. Trump couldn't ride an exercise bike these days.

As I said before, probably in this thread, only one of the two has dementia in their family which makes them a much higher risk.

Google the cause of Fred Trump's demise.

Jesus H you guys are going to be insufferable the next ten months as we trade out of context Twitter clips of gaffs and say 'there that's proof that he has dementia'.

Wanna know what dementia really looks like then watch the return of Coach Knight at Assembly Hall. The saddest part is he's absolutely terrified in his eyes. A guy who had no fear at all was absolutely frightened when he walked (with the help of multiple people).

That's dementia.

Wut? Have you seen his fat ass play golf? He hits and then sits down in the cart to move to his next shot.

He's also dragging his right leg when he walks. He probably is suffering from a small stroke.

Biden rides a damn bike. Trump couldn't ride an exercise bike these days.

As I said before, probably in this thread, only one of the two has dementia in their family which makes them a much higher risk.

Google the cause of Fred Trump's demise.

Jesus H you guys are going to be insufferable the next ten months as we trade out of context Twitter clips of gaffs and say 'there that's proof that he has dementia'.

Wanna know what dementia really looks like then watch the return of Coach Knight at Assembly Hall. The saddest part is he's absolutely terrified in his eyes. A guy who had no fear at all was absolutely frightened when he walked (with the help of multiple people).

That's dementia.
tommy you're so partisan that it takes all i can do to respond. zero chance biden could play golf. zero. biden is way farther down the road of aging as evidenced by the doj's report. his memory is failing and they don't rec pursuing charges. trump is standing trial in four cases. link for me the Def's motion for a competency hearing. link for me any judge's sua sponte inquiry into competency. just stop with the defense of biden. it makes you look silly. dems are evil hiding him out like this. it's a disservice to all americans

tommy you're so partisan that it takes all i can do to respond. zero chance biden could play golf. zero. biden is way farther down the road of aging as evidenced by the doj's report. his memory is failing and they don't rec pursuing charges. trump is standing trial in four cases. link for me the Def's motion for a competency hearing. link for me any judge's sua sponte inquiry into competency. just stop with the defense of biden. it makes you look silly. dems are evil hiding him out like this. it's a disservice to all americans

It's the same Fox news playbook that's always played. Hillary has Parkinsons, Biden has dementia. There's always some fear mongering tag the right tries to pin on opponents.

Trump uses a cart. My grandfather was playing golf until he died at 88 because, he used a cart.

It's hilarious that you think that's some kind of mark of physical fitness.

Biden bikes. That's twenty times harder to do than play lazy man's golf at their age (which we both agree is way too old for the positions that they are going for).

It's the same Fox news playbook that's always played. Hillary has Parkinsons, Biden has dementia. There's always some fear mongering tag the right tries to pin on opponents.

Trump uses a cart. My grandfather was playing golf until he died at 88 because, he used a cart.

It's hilarious that you think that's some kind of mark of physical fitness.

Biden bikes. That's twenty times harder to do than play lazy man's golf at their age (which we both agree is way too old for the positions that they are going for).
if you can't see the difference i can't help you.

if you can't see the difference i can't help you.

Your arguments of concern make much more sense if you were running a younger and more energetic candidate.

But you're not.

So we're kind of in a spy vs spy scenario arguing which senior candidates gaffs and physical devolution are more severe (and probably will be for the next ten months).

Ever notice Trump can't move his legs and feet (he dances in one spot)? He looks like he's dragging his right leg when he walks.

HOW CAN YOU VOTE FOR SOMEONE SO OBVIOUSLY BREAKING DOWN IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES AND WITH A FAMILY HISTORY OF DEMENTIA!!!!

Lol

Wish we could just have them on the undercard and go straight to the 2028 election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT