ADVERTISEMENT

2022 Recruiting Thread

Exactly .

If you could buy the toothless wonders for what they’re worth, and sell them for what they THINK they’re worth, you’d have more mint Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates & Warren Buffett COMBINED.;)
I'm not sure you'll understand this comment, but UK basketball is a buy; IU basketball is a definite sell.

I never post on threads discussing only IU basketball, because that's not an interesting topic. But when one of you comments about UK, I have to step in. Otherwise, it's like a herd of cows trying to figure out what that big shiny thing flying overhead might be.

SO, why would you care about what someone says from a "definite sell" program?

I do know one thing for SURE. I don't give a shit what someone from bbn says about MY program.

Higgins isn't the reason we lost the game. He is the reason the players didn't get the chance to decide who won the game.
It’s like some IU fans and Ted Valentine. The excuse makers would have to do several yoga moves to twist their argument to accommodate how they treated TV versus how UK fans treated JH, and why it was okay in the case of TV.

It’s like some IU fans and Ted Valentine. The excuse makers would have to do several yoga moves to twist their argument to accommodate how they treated TV versus how UK fans treated JH, and why it was okay in the case of TV.
Yes, there were IU fans that blamed Ted Valentine for the loss to Duke in the 1992 Final Four. Pretty sure 3,000 of them didn’t call his business to attempt to ruin him - but, if you have a link that shows that IU fans did that like BBN/UK fans did to Higgins, please share that with us. I’ll wait . . .

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Yes, there were IU fans that blamed Ted Valentine for the loss to Duke in the 1992 Final Four. Pretty sure 3,000 of them didn’t call his business to attempt to ruin him - but, if you have a link that shows that IU fans did that like BBN/UK fans did to Higgins, please share that with us. I’ll wait . . .
33+ years later, many “fans” still haven’t gotten past what they think TV “did” to IU. Get back to me in 25 years to see if UK fans continue with such a childish and ignorant grudge.

33+ years later, many “fans” still haven’t gotten past what they think TV “did” to IU. Get back to me in 25 years to see if UK fans continue with such a childish and ignorant grudge.
Do you have a link to IU fans trashing the business of Ted Valentine - as BBN did to Higgins? It’s a YES or NO question. So, do you or not?

Do you have a link to IU fans trashing the business of Ted Valentine - as BBN did to Higgins? It’s a YES or NO question. So, do you or not?
When did I make the claim that they did? Do you have a link to UK fans whining about a ref nearly 30 years later, all because they blame him for losing a game? It’s a YES or NO question. So, do you or not?

When did I make the claim that they did? Do you have a link to UK fans whining about a ref nearly 30 years later, all because they blame him for losing a game? It’s a YES or NO question. So, do you or not?
Remember this?

Yes, there are some IU fans who stupidly blame Valentine. If you’re comparing their whining 28 years later (nice math, know it all) to how 3,000 people from Kentucky area codes called Higgins roofing business, you’re seriously out of touch with reality.

Remember this?

Yes, there are some IU fans who stupidly blame Valentine. If you’re comparing their whining 28 years later (nice math, know it all) to how 3,000 people from Kentucky area codes called Higgins roofing business, you’re seriously out of touch with reality.
So, you were wrong that I claimed IU fans called TV’s place of business. Pretty obvious you made that up. And, yeah, they’re still stupidly whining 28 years later. Are you one of them? Lol

So, you were wrong that I claimed IU fans called TV’s place of business. Pretty obvious you made that up. And, yeah, they’re still stupidly whining 28 years later. Are you one of them? Lol
“how they treated TV versus how UK fans treated JH”

Your words, not mine. RIF.

I'm not sure you'll understand this comment, but UK basketball is a buy; IU basketball is a definite sell.
UghK basketball isn't a buy. It's at best a hold . . . and trending downward towards a sell recommendation.

IU basketball had been a sell until Archie started straightening out the roster management. Crean screwed things up really badly . . . when he left the cupboard wasn't bare, but there wasn't a full place setting of anything either. Archie's much more effective at managing the roster balance and has got IU to a hold, and trending towards a buy, recommendation . . .

. . . I'd much rather have Archie and the momentum that IU has than Cal and UghK's trends . . . you're welcome to keep Cal.

Reactions: Tasmanian Devil
UghK basketball isn't a buy. It's at best a hold . . . and trending downward towards a sell recommendation.

IU basketball had been a sell until Archie started straightening out the roster management. Crean screwed things up really badly . . . when he left the cupboard wasn't bare, but there wasn't a full place setting of anything either. Archie's much more effective at managing the roster balance and has got IU to a hold, and trending towards a buy, recommendation . . .

. . . I'd much rather have Archie and the momentum that IU has than Cal and UghK's trends . . . you're welcome to keep Cal.
Thanks, we will.

SO, why would you care about what someone says from a "definite sell" program?

I do know one thing for SURE. I don't give a shit what someone from bbn says about MY program.
I just try to inject a little reality into the fantasy lives that IU fans lead. I know it hurts in the short term, but it's good for you in the long run.

I don’t speak Nutty so no clue what this babble is. Learn a little about basketball next time. It’s always your downfall.
Glad to see you admit you have no clue.

Use Google. When you find that article about the 3,000 IU fans who were so upset about the loss to Duke in 1992 Final Four that they called up Ted Valentine’s business, get back with us, sis.

Last edited:
Glad to see you admit you have no clue.

Use Google. When you find that article about the 3,000 IU fans who were so upset about the loss to Duke in 1992 Final Four that they called up Ted Valentine’s business, get back with us, sis.
Likewise, when you find the article about UK fans whining about a referee nearly 30 years later, get back to us, sis.

guess you forgot this part, sis. Do better.
I forgot nothing. Ever attend a game when TV officiated IU? Ever hear how he was treated? Since I doubt you’re aware of those things since you don’t go, maybe this is all a mystery to you. Lol

I forgot nothing. Ever attend a game when TV officiated IU? Ever hear how he was treated? Since I doubt you’re aware of those things since you don’t go, maybe this is all a mystery to you. Lol

Ted Valentine treated poorly by IU fans at a game = 3,000 Kentucky fans calling up John Higgins' roofing business.

You forgot nothing . . . except your brain . . .😂

Reactions: jimmygoiu
Ted Valentine treated poorly by IU fans at a game = 3,000 Kentucky fans calling up John Higgins' roofing business.

You forgot nothing . . . except your brain . . .😂
Why do you care so much about something of which you know so very little?

Why do you care so much about something of which you know so very little?
Love calling people out for their stupidity.

You somehow believe IU fans treating TV badly at an IU game is the equivalent of BBN trashing JH roofing business because they were pissed about how he called the UNC Elite 8 game.

Now, if you can provide a link that shows IU fans did something similar to Valentine (ie: 3,000 fans calling his business to leave fraudulent reviews/messages) you'll then have a basis for the idiotic statement you made. Until then . . .

Love calling people out for their stupidity.

You somehow believe IU fans treating TV badly at an IU game is the equivalent of BBN trashing JH roofing business because they were pissed about how he called the UNC Elite 8 game.

Now, if you can provide a link that shows IU fans did something similar to Valentine (ie: 3,000 fans calling his business to leave fraudulent reviews/messages) you'll then have a basis for the idiotic statement you made. Until then . . .
That’s your reasoning for caring about something of which you admit you know so very little? Enjoy your futility . . .

Once again, you’re drifting in and out of consciousness. You might try sipping some juice. When does the night nurse arrive?
Try again, Sark . . . Kern County . . . Prankster Mary . . . C’mon, Ordy, we ALL are on to your game.

Try again, Sark . . . Kern County . . . Prankster Mary . . . C’mon, Ordy, we ALL are on to your game.
Okay, it’s a TIA. This is your common tactic when you cant keep up on the facts, so we all understand. Oh, and you stalk. Maybe you shouldn’t try so hard to pretend you know stuff . . .

Okay, it’s a TIA. This is your common tactic when you cant keep up on the facts, so we all understand. Oh, and you stalk. Maybe you shouldn’t try so hard to pretend you know stuff . . .
Are you sure about that, Sark??? No reason for you to get all sarky on us . . . 😝

ADVERTISEMENT