ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

Pre-Obamacare…I spent 11 days in the hospital. Total bill….$750. Those days went out the window pretty fast once that bill was passed. I went from paying zero for my health insurance to now paying around $8000 a year.
Yeah, but just think you are helping poor UncleMark and his wife that wants to live here and not be a citizen.

There is no debate the Teflon Don knows how to walk the gray line- there is also no debate his past is checkered as completely as possible: Stormy Daniels, this claim that claim, grab them by the pussy, Maxwell trial testimony from pilot, fewer federal taxes paid than me during his life, uhm sure love cheap gas and take it up the a$s idiots
Dude, you need help. I'm sure Trump has been responsible for more tax revenue than you can even fathom during your pitiful life.

Your insurance company decided to no longer offer coverage because they could no longer gouge you and you think that's Obama's fault? ...

Here is a true story which illustrates excatly the lengths insurance companies will go to to rip off consumers...
This is why Obamacare was necessary...

I started working at my main employer in 2006. At the time they had Cigna Insurance, and I was unable to get coverage for anything related to my cardiac issues (pre-existing condition). Since I didn't really have any other health concerns and didn't have a "primary physician", I thought I'd just opt out of the insurance for the first year which was the period the pre-exisitng conditions exclusion applied to.

I had always basically listed my cardiologist as my primary, and he was extremely kind and basically saw me for free and provided samples whenever generics weren't available for particularly expensive prescriptions. So I felt like I could make it thu that initial year. My plan was to opt in for the companie's coverage in year two, and I foolishly assumed I could just take out coverage after a year and my pre exiting condition exclusion would no longer apply...

To my shock I discovered that the 1 year rule basically meant I had to pay for an entire year's coverage that was basically worthless to me. My condition was taken into account in evaluating my coverage and the amount I was charged, but basically what it boiled down to was that I had to pay for an entire year's worth of coverage that I essentially couldn't use.

I couldn't cover any of my prescriptions, visits, a trip to the emergency room... Absolutely nothing was covered and yet I still had to pay a (higher) premium based on my health for an entire year. It wasn't the 2nd year of my employment (as I had naively assumed) but rather the 2nd year that I paid an annual premium to the greedy insurance company before any coverage I could actually use kicked in... That's why reforms like Obamacare were necessary...
Boo hoo. That is why I carried my own policy for 20 yrs and didn't jump around to save a cpl bucks every year. Hence pre existing wasn't an issue.

When his appointments actively work to bring him down, I can't fault him for being paranoid about criticism.

It's pretty funny that ones who were calling for him impeachment before he ever took office now wonder why he would have trust issues.
They work to bring him down because once they start working for him they realize what an absolute moron he is.

Your insurance company decided to no longer offer coverage because they could no longer gouge you and you think that's Obama's fault? ...

Here is a true story which illustrates excatly the lengths insurance companies will go to to rip off consumers...
This is why Obamacare was necessary...

I started working at my main employer in 2006. At the time they had Cigna Insurance, and I was unable to get coverage for anything related to my cardiac issues (pre-existing condition). Since I didn't really have any other health concerns and didn't have a "primary physician", I thought I'd just opt out of the insurance for the first year which was the period the pre-exisitng conditions exclusion applied to.

I had always basically listed my cardiologist as my primary, and he was extremely kind and basically saw me for free and provided samples whenever generics weren't available for particularly expensive prescriptions. So I felt like I could make it thu that initial year. My plan was to opt in for the companie's coverage in year two, and I foolishly assumed I could just take out coverage after a year and my pre exiting condition exclusion would no longer apply...

To my shock I discovered that the 1 year rule basically meant I had to pay for an entire year's coverage that was basically worthless to me. My condition was taken into account in evaluating my coverage and the amount I was charged, but basically what it boiled down to was that I had to pay for an entire year's worth of coverage that I essentially couldn't use.

I couldn't cover any of my prescriptions, visits, a trip to the emergency room... Absolutely nothing was covered and yet I still had to pay a (higher) premium based on my health for an entire year. It wasn't the 2nd year of my employment (as I had naively assumed) but rather the 2nd year that I paid an annual premium to the greedy insurance company before any coverage I could actually use kicked in... That's why reforms like Obamacare were necessary...

Pre-Obamacare…I spent 11 days in the hospital. Total bill….$750. Those days went out the window pretty fast once that bill was passed. I went from paying zero for my health insurance to now paying around $8000 a year.

Obamacare was Wall St's solution to the growing outcry for a Medicare for all type system.

Obamacare/Romneycare does nothing to hold down costs, and while it does greatly help the poor at the middle class's massive expense, it is a money giveaway to both the insurance and healthcare industries.

the rest of the civilized world has figured this out.

not like this is a problem who's best solution hasn't long ago been figured out, and proven, by the rest of the world.

we don't do it here, because big healthcare, big pharma, and big insurance, pay our legislators the big bucks not to do it.

and our voter base is so beyond brain dead level stupid, that they cheer said legislators on doing so.

what ailment did you have and what hospital did you stay in for 11 days, that your total bill was $750?

and where did you get no cost health insurance pre Obamacare?

Last edited:
what ailment did you have and what hospital did you stay in for 11 days, that your total bill was $750?

and where did you get no cost health insurance pre Obamacare?
Bowel surgery. It was only 8 days in hospital. My out of pocket was $750. My employer paid all healthcare premiums pre-Obamacare. Therefore…my cost was zero.

Bowel surgery. It was only 8 days in hospital. My out of pocket was $750. My employer paid all healthcare premiums pre-Obamacare. Therefore…my cost was zero.

good info.

that said, did Obamacare raise your employer's costs to insure you $8,000 a yr, or did your employer start passing along more of the costs to you that they previously covered?

to me, the only thing as bad as Obamacare, is what preceded it.

both were/are total disasters with different victim groups, the rest of the civilized world has avoided.

the rest of the world has figured this out.

when the entire rest of the civilized world has figured something out that we can't, that's a "we" problem.

Last edited:
They work to bring him down because once they start working for him they realize what an absolute moron he is.
lmao

No, they see how any book they write negative about Trump will instantly be #1 on the NY Times best-seller list.

Reactions: Crayfish57
lmao

No, they see how any book they write negative about Trump will instantly be #1 on the NY Times best-seller list.

not that the citizenry was that honest before, but Trump's effect on pathological lying as a primary strategy, is quite astounding.

lying and cheating used to at least be looked on negatively.

in Trump land, it's now just being smart.

Reactions: Bill4411
good info.

that said, did Obamacare raise your employer's costs to insure you $8,000 a yr, or did your employer start passing along more of the costs to you that they previously covered?

both were/are total disasters with different victim groups, the rest of the civilized world has avoided.

when the entire rest of the civilized world has figured something out that we can't, that's a "we" problem.
It raised my employer’s cost substantially. He sat us all down and showed us the comparison.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
It raised my employer’s cost substantially. He sat us all down and showed us the comparison.

good info.

by "substantially", did it raise his costs $8,000 yr?

if not, how much?

lmao

Sure. They are all lying. Just like all the women. Everyone lies to get Trump, everyone. You do realize how silly this sounds? Besides the facts that many of the comments weren’t even in books. But I know you know him better, right?

Sure. They are all lying. Just like all the women. Everyone lies to get Trump, everyone. You do realize how silly this sounds? Besides the facts that many of the comments weren’t even in books. But I know you know him better, right?
Sure, they're all telling the truth - just like all the insiders who said Bolton lied in his book.

You get duped constantly by people who make money off trashing Trump.

Durham hearing going on right now. He doesn’t seem to support the idea that his report is a nothingburger.

Watching might be instructive for those fools who still believe such nonsense.

Reactions: DANC
What happened?
Absolutely nothing that we didn't know. But Durham did own petty officer Pencil Neck pretty good. It was obvious that Durham, as a 40 year prosecutor and "go to" investigator for our federal cabal, he and the legacy FBI members on his team was totally disgusted with the actions of the alphabet soup agencies in this matter.
But the Cabal have the entire power of DC to obscure, deviate and obfuscate any potential way of getting a DNA sample from under their finger nails.
You can not beat the guy to whom writes the rules to the game that you are competing in.

Reactions: DANC and GiggityGoo
You didn’t watch what i watched. Schiff and the dems that treated him as a hostile witness looked like partisan hacks that could care less about this country.

We do not want the FBI acting like some did in this Trump matter.

When did Gaetz switch parties?

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT