ADVERTISEMENT

How will the LBGTQ/Democrat//Media complex respond?

CO. Hoosier

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2001
Sex and gender is determined by biology, not thoughts and feelings. So says the American College of Pediatritioms

Many pull quotes here. I’ll just cite the following since Biden and the Democrats, egged on by the LBGTQ “community” are so heavily invested in the myths surrounding this topic.

Levine and Abbruzzese clearly articulate the current state of medical care of individuals with gender dysphoria/incongruence in the United States and the way politics has overtaken and overshadowed the evidence-based science. They list ten key, but false, assumptions that underlie care in the United States, including trans-identity will be lifelong, is biologically determined, is inherently healthy, and that the only appropriate treatment is the affirmation model with medical and surgical interventions without use of psychological evaluation or treatment.[lxxv]
It’s difficult to comprehend how politics and feelings overcame biology and science. But it isn’t surprising when one considers the force of the LBGTQ/Democrat/media complex on the USA which is largely a product of an educational system that teaches group think and thought conformity as the social operating g system. This stuff isn’t harmless, while tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms might be funny, GAC causes real harm. Time to end the nonsense.

Sex and gender is determined by biology, not thoughts and feelings. So says the American College of Pediatritioms

Many pull quotes here. I’ll just cite the following since Biden and the Democrats, egged on by the LBGTQ “community” are so heavily invested in the myths surrounding this topic.

Levine and Abbruzzese clearly articulate the current state of medical care of individuals with gender dysphoria/incongruence in the United States and the way politics has overtaken and overshadowed the evidence-based science. They list ten key, but false, assumptions that underlie care in the United States, including trans-identity will be lifelong, is biologically determined, is inherently healthy, and that the only appropriate treatment is the affirmation model with medical and surgical interventions without use of psychological evaluation or treatment.[lxxv]
It’s difficult to comprehend how politics and feelings overcame biology and science. But it isn’t surprising when one considers the force of the LBGTQ/Democrat/media complex on the USA which is largely a product of an educational system that teaches group think and thought conformity as the social operating g system. This stuff isn’t harmless, while tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms might be funny, GAC causes real harm. Time to end the nonsense.
Oh, the irony.

But the Democrats are the party of science and all . . .

What are your thoughts on conversions therapy and groups of doctors that advocate for its use?
Much of that comes from the standards of care guidance from WPATH. Read the recently leaked files.

This is an activist organization with a tenuous relationship to medicine.

More than happy to let the so-called scientists deal with the trans issues rather than the pols and others engaged in the culture wars.

Given all the confusion and debate facing someone with an identity problem, why wouldn't they be subject to depression anxiety, and suicide ?

Much of that comes from the standards of care guidance from WPATH. Read the recently leaked files.

This is an activist organization with a tenuous relationship to medicine

What are your thoughts on conversions therapy and groups of doctors that advocate for its use?
Correctionists.

More than happy to let the so-called scientists deal with the trans issues rather than the pols and others engaged in the culture wars.

Given all the confusion and debate facing someone with an identity problem, why wouldn't they be subject to depression anxiety, and suicide ?
Yes. Many people have identity problems, especially adolescents. Unfortunately the Democrats have chosen to validate the problem because of politics instead of addressing the problems. That’s just crazy.

But the Democrats are the party of science and all . . .
Just in case they missed my signature quote. Not one argument addressing the merits.

"Too much public discourse today is sullied by ad hominem rhetoric, that is, attempts to discredit an argument not by proving that it is unsound but by attacking the character or motives of the argument's proponents."

Just in case they missed my signature quote. Not one argument addressing the merits.

"Too much public discourse today is sullied by ad hominem rhetoric, that is, attempts to discredit an argument not by proving that it is unsound but by attacking the character or motives of the argument's proponents."
Posters on this board show up to do nothing but that. Not a second of debate. Did that in public they’d take a beating.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC

Oh please. Your post was a naked appeal to authority, so don't try to hide behind your usual ad hom BS. You got taken. Own it.

Reactions: UncleMark

As a young man worked for a firm dealing with real estate limited partnerships.

Early on my clients included a good many psychiatrists interested in real estate investing.

Knowing this someone asked me what it was like dealing with psychiatrists. I responded, "Know what got them interested in psychiatry, they are all crazy".

Yes. Many people have identity problems, especially adolescents. Unfortunately the Democrats have chosen to validate the problem because of politics instead of addressing the problems. That’s just crazy.
Those identifying themselves as transgender are about 1% of our population.

Obviously this is a small percentage.

CoH, what are the "identity problems" to which so many have a problem to which you are referring ?

The gender identity problem is an outgrowth of the latent depression and anxiety. Not vice versa.

Reactions: DANC

CoH, what are the "identity problems" to which so many have a problem to which you are referring ?
Nearly a third, or 28%, of Gen Z adults in the United States identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or queer.

Sickening isn't it?

It's less than 1%.
Families considering gender reassignment is less than .001%. families actually going through with it is less than .0001%. also trans women playing women's sports is less than .0001% as well.

Massive problem that needs fixed.

It's less than 1%.
Families considering gender reassignment is less than .001%. families actually going through with it is less than .0001%. also trans women playing women's sports is less than .0001% as well.

Massive problem that needs fixed.

It is massive if it's you or your child that got screwed out of an achievement.

It is massive if any child gets GAC surgery before age 18. I find child abuse to be a massive issue.

• Haha
Reactions: mrhighlife
It is massive if it's you or your child that got screwed out of an achievement.

It is massive if any child gets GAC surgery before age 18. I find child abuse to be a massive issue.
Just like death panels and the billion other manufactured GOP boogie men. It's only a massive deal in y'all's heads.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
That we have so many adults suffering from confusion and waging war against their own biology.
You're conflating LBG-Q+ with the just T part. As a whole LGBTQ+ might be around 28%. That includes kids experimenting and also bi sexuals. Women make up the majority of bisexuals. It's my belief and hope that 100% of women are actually bisexual.

The T part is less that 1%.

Just like death panels and the billion other manufactured GOP boogie men. It's only a massive deal in y'all's heads.

So you are OK with a 10 year old getting surgery to transition? You'd be fine if a trans took your daughter's achievement?

As a whole LGBTQ+ might be around 28%.
****ing nonsense. The arrogance to think you have somehow come to the truth after millions of years of human biology. As if us living now have somehow unlocked the tolerance necessary to recognize people who had previously been suppressing their true nature for millions of years.

So ****ing dumb. You actually believe that crap?

****ing nonsense. The arrogance to think you have somehow come to the truth after millions of years of human biology. As if us living now have somehow unlocked the tolerance necessary to recognize people who had previously been suppressing their true nature for millions of years.

So ****ing dumb. You actually believe that crap?
Gay people have been around since the beginning of man. It exist in nature outside of humans. It's not some choice. Trans exist in humans only because we are the only species that can express gender in a material way. Along with the obvious biological way. And again trans people have been around since the beginning of man as well.

Gay people have been around since the beginning of man. It exist in nature outside of humans. It's not some choice. Trans exist in humans only because we are the only species that can express gender in a material way. Along with the obvious biological way. And again trans people have been around since the beginning of man as well.
Even if I grant you that trans is a real biological phenomenon and not a manifestation of mental illness (an idea of which I am skeptical). The idea that 1/3 of people are something other than heterosexual is complete utter nonsense. You can't simply say "Well we're more tolerant now" and excuse the wide generational gaps in LGBT affiliation.

Ridiculous.

Even if I grant you that trans is a real biological phenomenon and not a manifestation of mental illness (an idea of which I am skeptical). The idea that 1/3 of people are something other than heterosexual is complete utter nonsense. You can't simply say "Well we're more tolerant now" and excuse the wide generational gaps in LGBT affiliation.

Ridiculous.
Its both.

And again I'm betting the majority of that 28% is kids experimenting and that most will out grow that as they get older. They will settle into the normal 10% that we have seen for decades. What is different now is kids can openly admit to experimenting and being actually gay for that matter. They couldn't in the past for fear of shame or even more dire repercussions.

No. When did I say that?

Well, if only an issue in "y'all's head", then you must think it's a non-issue. And if it's a non-issue, I am asking if is still a non-issue if it's your child or a 10 year old? If only .001% of children are being raped, is that an acceptable level to you for it to be a non-issue?

5%+ adolescents identify as transgender. Talking about at least them.

Its both.

And again I'm betting the majority of that 28% is kids experimenting and that most will out grow that as they get older. They will settle into the normal 10% that we have seen for decades. What is different now is kids can openly admit to experimenting and being actually gay for that matter. They couldn't in the past for fear of shame or even more dire repercussions.
You say "experimenting" as if it's something to be condoned or supported. It's disgusting. And normalization of said behaivor is indicative of a moral rot.

The true drivers behind the increase in affiliation are social contagion largely spread via social media, kids who want attention, and an uptick in mental illness.

• Haha
Reactions: zeke4ahs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT