ADVERTISEMENT

For those who asked about what Trump did.

As much as it pains me to say this, I've yet to see any reporting that shows that Meadows responded favorably (if at all) to any of the texts he received from all these kooks. I'd love to be corrected, but so far all I can see he may be guilty of is belonging to a party that is full of raving lunatics who wanted his attention.
Mark, you know as well as I, at this age. Walking into the light of your enemy and arch rival, is scary. You’ve been told so many lies. But then thinking that your masters could have been …. Misdirecting you, is unfathomable.
But here we are. Accepting. Forgiving. Understanding. Peace is in your future brother.

Mark, you know as well as I, at this age. Walking into the light of your enemy and arch rival, is scary. You’ve been told so many lies. But then thinking that your masters could have been …. Misdirecting you, is unfathomable.
But here we are. Accepting. Forgiving. Understanding. Peace is in your future brother.
You're an idiot.

Trump's legacy is rampant criminality. A massive restocking of the swamp. More criminal indictments against people in his administration than there were against people in the administrations of all 44 presidents before him, COMBINED . The count is well over 300. Nixon was the previous "leader" with 70-something.

playing name association with Trump ought to give people like
Benedict Arnold
Jefferson Davis
The Rosenbergs

Team Trump counts victories and accomplishments the same way Team Biden does.

Team Trump counts victories and accomplishments the same way Team Biden does.
No. Biden is actually accomplishing things according to Newt Gingrich: "the Biden administration had one of the best first-term midterm elections in history."

Trump claims he does things. Biden just does things. That's why you guys don't like him.

I would gladly list 5 sources. No, make that 10 sources. I challenge you to find a ranking that has your Cult Leader below 41st worst all time Prez. No Fox or Brietbart rankings....
You don't want Fox or Breitbart?

OK, find 5 other non-biased sources.

FkCT6y6VEAAo2iV

You responded to a post about what Trump would be remembered for. Presidents aren't remembered for economic indicators, unless they are outrageously abnormal (e.g., Hoover). They are remembered for what was unique about their administration. Trump will be remembered for subverting democracy and for Jan. 6. And Covid.
You're wrong. Presidents are always remembered for their economies.

You WISH it weren't so, but it is.

Throw in the unprecedented corruption, rampant dishonesty, and general douchebaggery and you'll have it covered.
You mean like sic'ing the IRS on conservative groups? AG refusing to appear after a subpoena had been issued? Selling arms to terrorists so they could supposedly track them and then have a border guard killed with one of the weapons?

Or getting blown up when getting out of Afghanistan? Inflation out of control? Rising interest rates? Destroying our energy sector? You want douchebaggery, let's talk Hunter's laptop and Joe bringing Hunter along on Air Force 2.

"unprecedented corruption"? lmao

You really don't want to go there.

Reactions: Sassy61
I think those will get buried by the unrelenting power of time and distance. But the Capitol being breached - that will be in history books forever. "I just want to find 11,780 votes" will never go away.
Jan 6 is already a non-factor and Trump was cleared of any wrongdoing by deep state FBI.

But keep beating that dead horse.

How about his visit to Arlington National Cemetery on Memorial Day 2017 with Gen. John Kelly, his then Chief of Staff. Standing near the grave of Kelly's son, who died in combat, the Commander-in-Chief commented, "I don't get it. What was in it for them?"
Another lie.

playing name association with Trump ought to give people like
Benedict Arnold
Jefferson Davis
The Rosenbergs
Let's play name association with outside shitter:

Neville Chamberlain
Pinochio
Forest Gump

Last edited:
Reactions: Sassy61
No. Biden is actually accomplishing things according to Newt Gingrich: "the Biden administration had one of the best first-term midterm elections in history."

Trump claims he does things. Biden just does things. That's why you guys don't like him.
Who exactly is "you guys"?

This is outdated, since there are now >300 indictments vs. the serial grifter's administration, but you'll get the general idea...

FWh3NxVWQAIsYAu.jpg:large

Warren G Harding - "Those are rookie numbers"
Nah... Teapot Dome was all fake news.

Harding might be Trump lite, as Harding himself was never found to be directly involved in his administration's corruption. The scandals nonetheless greatly tarnish his presidential legacy and leaves him near the bottom, but well ahead of Trump, in best-to-worst rankings of presidents.

You mean like sic'ing the IRS on conservative groups? AG refusing to appear after a subpoena had been issued? Selling arms to terrorists so they could supposedly track them and then have a border guard killed with one of the weapons?

Or getting blown up when getting out of Afghanistan? Inflation out of control? Rising interest rates? Destroying our energy sector? You want douchebaggery, let's talk Hunter's laptop and Joe bringing Hunter along on Air Force 2.

"unprecedented corruption"? lmao

You really don't want to go there.
To deflect a post about Trump that you didn't like, you wrote:

"You mean like (whatabout 1, whatabout 2, whatabout 3, whatabout 4, whatabout 5, whatabout 6, whatabout 7, whatabout 8 and whatabout 9)?"​
Your whatabouts have nothing to do with Trump and don't do anything to disprove what was said about him.

Then, after you run away from responding to the Trump issues, you dare tell somebody else that they (not you) "don't want to go there."

You're brilliant and priceless. Please keep posting. I can't stop laughing.

You responded to a post about what Trump would be remembered for. Presidents aren't remembered for economic indicators, unless they are outrageously abnormal (e.g., Hoover). They are remembered for what was unique about their administration. Trump will be remembered for subverting democracy and for Jan. 6. And Covid.

This is outdated, since there are now >300 indictments vs. the serial grifter's administration, but you'll get the general idea...

FWh3NxVWQAIsYAu.jpg:large
Not only are the first three following Trump all GOP (total shock), but of the Top 5 all were elected twice except for Trump. The level of corruption he was able to surround himself with in 4 years is truly astounding.

He told us his administration would be characterized by "only the best". We didn't realize at the time that he meant only the best CROOKS...

Not only are the first three following Trump all GOP (total shock), but of the Top 5 all were elected twice except for Trump. The level of corruption he was able to surround himself with in 4 years is truly astounding.

He told us his administration would be characterized by "only the best". We didn't realize at the time that he meant only the best CROOKS...
Well, yeah, I see what you're saying, but in truth were they really the best crooks?

QBF2OUH75VGUHA3QMZF7NG6EKE.jpg

I mean, they usually just looked more like this than Oceans 11:
_320x_ee5d2972c6f47905faabad980c786cfb3e593aafafc49068e66fb845a5149f1b.jpg

Jan 6 is already a non-factor and Trump was cleared of any wrongdoing by deep state FBI.

But keep beating that dead horse.
This is such a strange hill to die on, relying on preliminary speculation from the FBI before any actual prosecutors started to investigate and even before Congressional Hearings. At the same time that the FBI initially indicated they didn't believe Trump engaged in any criminal conduct, they also said they didn't believe any criminal conspiracy existed. But 15 months later, we have various Oathkeepers convicted of sedition and facing lengthy prison terms...

In addition it's highly possible that documents obtained during the MAL raid are incriminating as well. The appointment of a Special Prosecutor indicates a significant degree of legal jeopardy for Trump, among the 4 criminal investigations being conducted simultaneously...

This is from a story that is only 9 days old...

"In that search, the FBI said it did remove over 100 classified documents, some of which reportedly contained information about nuclear weapons. That’s all part of just one investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act, the improper handling of federal records, and obstruction of a federal investigation.

Meanwhile, a second federal investigation is looking into the January 6 attack on the Capitol and broader efforts to overturn the 2020 election, an issue that obviously could implicate the man who spent most of the 2020 lame-duck period trying to erase his loss to President Joe Biden.

In November, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith, a veteran prosecutor who previously oversaw war crimes prosecutions from an office in The Hague, as a special counsel in charge of these two Justice Department investigations into Trump."

Hey, Courtsense, you're free to disassociate yourself from anyone you want to disassociate yourself from.

But, how soon you forget that I was responding to your post bragging about "Team Trump," so maybe that's who you should depart from.
Wut?

Pressed one for english twice and still got that mumble.

• Love
Reactions: Cheap shot artist

Getting elected does not equal accomplishing anything.🙄

Reactions: DANC
This is such a strange hill to die on, relying on preliminary speculation from the FBI before any actual prosecutors started to investigate and even before Congressional Hearings. At the same time that the FBI initially indicated they didn't believe Trump engaged in any criminal conduct, they also said they didn't believe any criminal conspiracy existed. But 15 months later, we have various Oathkeepers convicted of sedition and facing lengthy prison terms...

In addition it's highly possible that documents obtained during the MAL raid are incriminating as well. The appointment of a Special Prosecutor indicates a significant degree of legal jeopardy for Trump, among the 4 criminal investigations being conducted simultaneously...

This is from a story that is only 9 days old...

"In that search, the FBI said it did remove over 100 classified documents, some of which reportedly contained information about nuclear weapons. That’s all part of just one investigation into possible violations of the Espionage Act, the improper handling of federal records, and obstruction of a federal investigation.

Meanwhile, a second federal investigation is looking into the January 6 attack on the Capitol and broader efforts to overturn the 2020 election, an issue that obviously could implicate the man who spent most of the 2020 lame-duck period trying to erase his loss to President Joe Biden.

In November, Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed Jack Smith, a veteran prosecutor who previously oversaw war crimes prosecutions from an office in The Hague, as a special counsel in charge of these two Justice Department investigations into Trump."

Trump's legacy is rampant criminality. A massive restocking of the swamp. More criminal indictments against people in his administration than there were against people in the administrations of all 44 presidents before him, COMBINED . The count is well over 300. Nixon was the previous "leader" with 70-something.
A million memes starting with this:

Remix version

The spawner of the greatest congregation of grifters ever. Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT