ADVERTISEMENT

How will the LBGTQ/Democrat//Media complex respond?

didn't help..
Draw me a freakin picture. I want to get the joke. I really do.
dog hump GIF

Assume both animals are males. The bottom is the cow.

dog hump GIF

Assume both animals are males. The bottom is the cow.
ahhhh We (they) called that a pitcher or a catcher. Ya pushin or receivin
I get it now. I honestly didn't mean to make this complicated, I thought it was a word puzzle kinda thing.. :)

I gotta tip my cap to that little dudes stamina though !! Punchin way above his weight class !

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
Serious question: if it is so exceedingly rare (and I think true gender dysphoria is), then why is it brought up disproportionately in the left media? TV shows? Discussion and concern by Biden and the admin?

It feels like both sides are feeding off this element of the culture wars. It's not just the Right (and they do, no doubt). If you think Biden made his proclamation for any other reason than politics, then I think you might be too generous to his motives.

For me, it pisses me off because it has invaded science, even at the university level, which evinces more ideological activism that is blunting the truth-seeking, free inquiry that should be protected there. Go read Coyne's blog. He documents a lot of it. It's also made its way up to at least one SCt justice, so that should be discussed.
I don’t think the left’s transgender advocacy is about transgender people.

Think about it.

Is there any aspect of traditional society that has provided a measure of peace, comfort, satisfaction, or general sense of well being for most people not subject to left attack and disruption? Often, the disruption has nothing to do with their cause, such as throwing paint on art masterpieces because climate change.

Reactions: jet812
ahhhh We (they) called that a pitcher or a catcher. Ya pushin or receivin
I get it now. I honestly didn't mean to make this complicated, I thought it was a word puzzle kinda thing.. :)

I gotta tip my cap to that little dudes stamina though !! Punchin way above his weight class !
Would you like to continue your learning and have snarl describe a “power bottom” to you?

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
THIS, is who you're rushing to defend... 😄

Fuxking dorks and losers.

Trans day of visibility is a joke. If a trans person wants to be “visible” be a person who does things, important and useful things. White House visibility proclamations that separate people on the one hand while condemning the separation on the other hand is just more left wing lunacy.

IT seems that this theme is prevalent in the LGBTABCDQ world. I feel there needs to be some grass way of understanding that some totally terrible men, are caused by absolutely batshit crazy women. It seems that the lecture is easily becoming that the guy is always wrong, when in history even, the man has historically been demanded to be strong, yet bendable. The strong man sets the base, but requires the input from his partner.
I find today, with 4 daughters, what used to be "strong yet bendable" has became "shove it up your ass", I'm told and educated that I am a victim and I'm bringing fire down on you oppressors. ... At which time, provides there is no clear captain of the boat, and it's adrift, so to speak. only because an emotional power won't consed, but can't lead either. Women equal lose lose (generally). .... NOT that immature men are much better, but at least they know accuracy in failing quickly.
Carville gets it.

“A suspicion of mine is that there are too many preachy females … ‘Don’t drink beer, don’t watch football, don’t eat hamburgers, this is not good for you,'” he said. “The message is too feminine: ‘Everything you’re doing is destroying the planet. You’ve got to eat your peas.'”​
Females mumble about toxic masculinity. I think the real problem across education, government and even in some businesses is toxic femininity.

Last edited:
This thread is really so, so telling. And reminds me why young people will never vote Republican. I honestly didn’t know people still thought this way.
Young people who eat Tide pods, those young people.?

Our social operating system is not about dividing us into young people, trans people or anyone else seen as people who need a day of visibility.

• Haha
I don't think you consciously choose who you love and who you don't.
I guess it depends what you mean by a "lifestyle choice." One can certainly wall off one's sexuality. But if you're defining gay, as I do, as based on to whom you are attracted, then no, I don't think that's a choice.

From personal experience, I've never chosen which types of women I'm attracted to, nor have I chosen to be revolted by the idea of sex with a man or even seeing two men be sexually affectionate or active.

And if the activity of gay sex is a "choice," are we to conclude that ~5-10% of dogs, cattle, rams, etc. are making "choices?"
Many people absolutely reject the notion of beginning a relationship with somebody of a different political persuasion. While the studies show this goes both ways, the studies also show that liberal women are the most likely to reject a male conservative. Do you really think this choice isn’t learned? Isn’t it reasonable assume that other choices are learned. How about Hamas raping Jewish women to death? Isn’t that taught and learned?

And if the activity of gay sex is a "choice," are we to conclude that ~5-10% of dogs, cattle, rams, etc. are making "choices?"
I think analogies of human and animal sexual behavior is always irrelevant. Humans have a well-developed lambic system that introduce emotions into behaviors. Animals no.

Many people absolutely reject the notion of beginning a relationship with somebody of a different political persuasion. While the studies show this goes both ways, the studies also show that liberal women are the most likely to reject a male conservative. Do you really think this choice isn’t learned? Isn’t it reasonable assume that other choices are learned. How about Hamas raping Jewish women to death? Isn’t that taught and learned?
Making a decision about the group of people you associate with is clearly a choice. Making a decision "I'm going to love . . . that person, right there" seems silly to me. I've never heard of it working like that.

Do you honestly think, for example, you could just decide to be sexually attracted to me? I doubt it.

Making a decision about the group of people you associate with is clearly a choice. Making a decision "I'm going to love . . . that person, right there" seems silly to me. I've never heard of it working like that.

Do you honestly think, for example, you could just decide to be sexually attracted to me? I doubt it.
Anna Nicole Smith............ E'rbody has a price. Pucker up butter cup.

How much some of you care about this trans day stuff is starting to get really creepy.
You really need to do the democratic Empathy card first.... "you heartless bastards have no empathy". (un wrinkly)
Then transition that to "you are an existential crisis, killing humanity"
Then, Kids under 12 love sex too
Then close out with, "if you don't pay your fare share..."
There is a game plan, you are not allowed to go rouge !

Carville goers it.

“A suspicion of mine is that there are too many preachy females … ‘Don’t drink beer, don’t watch football, don’t eat hamburgers, this is not good for you,'” he said. “The message is too feminine: ‘Everything you’re doing is destroying the planet. You’ve got to eat your peas.'”​
Females mumble about toxic masculinity. I think the real problem across education, government and even in some businesses is toxic femininity.
It's not just irritating chicks...you see what once were probably considered reasonable dudes...here even...stepping up to defend this nonsense because their cult requires it.

I'm starting to think most of them would stick a dick in their mouth as a sign of allegiance, if the woke cult required it...which they soon may. 😄

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You really need to do the democratic Empathy card first.... "you heartless bastards have no empathy". (un wrinkly)
Then transition that to "you are an existential crisis, killing humanity"
Then, Kids under 12 love sex too
Then close out with, "if you don't pay your fare share..."
There is a game plan, you are not allowed to go rouge !
Uh, no. There is no script here. You guys are just being weird.

Reactions: hoosboot
The pics of the Antifa at IMU today to protest Banks and Libs of Tik Tok were hilarious. I'll see of I can find a linkable pic somewhere.

Looks like an album cover of college losers...all masked. 😄

I think you are begging the question. Is a decision about the group of people you associate with voluntary? If so, how do you distinguish between political groups and the two sexes. While some people believe in love at first sight, I think there is a more evolutionary process involved.

Well BS, women do it all of the time with wealthy men.😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT