ADVERTISEMENT

Durham probe

Are you suggesting The Gateway Pundit was wrong? I mean look at some of the stories they broke wide open.

Last night I did a Google News search on the guy's name. All the results were five days old, stories about the incident itself. Today I did the same, and the StL TV station's story was the only more recent one.

Of course, we all know that Google is controlled by Soros and the DNC, but it was an interesting exercise nonetheless.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
None of it is true.

What am I missing? This story doesn’t refute anything in the GP story.

Both say he faces one count of depredation of property.

The Gateway Pundit story says he had other charges dropped which your story doesn’t. It only says what charges he’s currently facing.

Where’s the beef?

Edit- I found this in the GP article. If it’s true, then nothing they wrote was wrong.

“U.S. Park Police say Sai Varshith Kandula of Chesterfield, Missouri, was taken into custody at the scene. Kandula faces multiple charges including assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, the threat to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm on a President, Vice President, or family, destruction of federal property, and trespassing.

What am I missing? This story doesn’t refute anything in the GP story.

Both say he faces one count of depredation of property.

The Gateway Pundit story says he had other charges dropped which your story doesn’t. It only says what charges he’s currently facing.

Where’s the beef?

Edit- I found this in the GP article. If it’s true, then nothing they wrote was wrong.

“U.S. Park Police say Sai Varshith Kandula of Chesterfield, Missouri, was taken into custody at the scene. Kandula faces multiple charges including assault with a dangerous weapon, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, the threat to kill, kidnap, or inflict bodily harm on a President, Vice President, or family, destruction of federal property, and trespassing.
Are you suggesting UncleMark is trying to spin a story?

Last night I did a Google News search on the guy's name. All the results were five days old, stories about the incident itself. Today I did the same, and the StL TV station's story was the only more recent one.

Of course, we all know that Google is controlled by Soros and the DNC, but it was an interesting exercise nonetheless.
Links please?

Reactions: Lucy01
Bloated..... and blatantly corrupt.
Why does Trump pick these Republicans to important offices? I wonder why any Republican accepts his nominations when Trump and Trumpsters turn on them if they see anything less than total loyalty to Trump rather than doing their jobs impartially.

Reactions: MrBing
Why does Trump pick these Republicans to important offices? I wonder why any Republican accepts his nominations when Trump and Trumpsters turn on them if they see anything less than total loyalty to Trump rather than doing their jobs impartially.
That only became clear after he was elected president. I don't know why nobody projected that he'd be a petulant child as president . . . .

The FBI, like all government entities, is too bloated. The House needs to cut their funding in the appropriations bills.

translation,

"defund the police".

but only when investigating our side, as they need unlimited funds when investigating their side.

the FBI is a thing. an inanimate entity.

it should never be credited or blamed for the actions of individuals therein.

and the actions of individuals therein should be credited or blamed for their actions.

name names.

when we credit or blame the institutions rather than the individuals therein, that's just obfuscation of what really went down.

translation,

"defund the police".

but only when investigating our side, as they need unlimited funds when investigating their side.

the FBI is a thing. an inanimate entity.

it should never be credited or blamed for the actions of individuals therein.

and the actions of individuals therein should be credited or blamed for their actions.

name names.

when we credit or blame the institutions rather than the individuals therein, that's just obfuscation of what really went down.
You’ve got the wrong guy. “Unlimited funds”? That sounds like your policy positions.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
That only became clear after he was elected president. I don't know why nobody projected that he'd be a petulant child as president . . . .

We were told that the gravity of the office would change him, that he'd become more "Presidential" once he was in the Oval, and that he would surround himself with the "best people."

Instead, one of his first official acts was to send his press secretary out to lie about the size of his inauguration crowd.

work on your reading comprehension, and grasping concepts.

that said, unlimited funds and needs is about "our" wants.

fiscal restraint, about "their" wants.
Our and their…you and me.
Reading comprehension…the only thing I stated was the budget was bloated. I posted how much it had increased in the last 20 years. Marv posted how much a couple other entities had increased.

Read the Durham report. I know you haven't.

When his appointments actively work to bring him down, I can't fault him for being paranoid about criticism.

It's pretty funny that ones who were calling for him impeachment before he ever took office now wonder why he would have trust issues.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
When his appointments actively work to bring him down, I can't fault him for being paranoid about criticism.

It's pretty funny that ones who were calling for him impeachment before he ever took office now wonder why he would have trust issues.
I don’t know who you’re talking about in the second paragraph, but it can’t be me.

Wow just wow , and you call other people partisan idiots? Everyday it seems a race to be the dumbest post of the day and you started early! You got the jump on everybody else. Sure people that get it for free sign up for it. You want to tell me how I had a choice?

A law is passed requiring people to buy something, first cpl yrs my rates actually went down with a company I had been paying for years and never had a claim. Then they decided to just cease doing business . So I either had to buy Obamas bullshit or pay extra on my taxes. Are you able to follow along here?

Hell yes, he started dividing the country, Hell yes, He is one of the worst Presidents in US history. I am sure the thought of America when it was a much better place annoys the hell out of you doesn't it?

''And you had no choice" There was 0 chance the Republicans would have helped pass the healthcare law and for no other reason than they had to block an Obama achievement. Hell, many Republicans are on record saying that.''

Can you translate that in to English?I have absolutely no idea what that gibberish is supposed to mean but show how stupid you are.
Your insurance company decided to no longer offer coverage because they could no longer gouge you and you think that's Obama's fault? ...

Here is a true story which illustrates excatly the lengths insurance companies will go to to rip off consumers...
This is why Obamacare was necessary...

I started working at my main employer in 2006. At the time they had Cigna Insurance, and I was unable to get coverage for anything related to my cardiac issues (pre-existing condition). Since I didn't really have any other health concerns and didn't have a "primary physician", I thought I'd just opt out of the insurance for the first year which was the period the pre-exisitng conditions exclusion applied to.

I had always basically listed my cardiologist as my primary, and he was extremely kind and basically saw me for free and provided samples whenever generics weren't available for particularly expensive prescriptions. So I felt like I could make it thu that initial year. My plan was to opt in for the companie's coverage in year two, and I foolishly assumed I could just take out coverage after a year and my pre exiting condition exclusion would no longer apply...

To my shock I discovered that the 1 year rule basically meant I had to pay for an entire year's coverage that was basically worthless to me. My condition was taken into account in evaluating my coverage and the amount I was charged, but basically what it boiled down to was that I had to pay for an entire year's worth of coverage that I essentially couldn't use.

I couldn't cover any of my prescriptions, visits, a trip to the emergency room... Absolutely nothing was covered and yet I still had to pay a (higher) premium based on my health for an entire year. It wasn't the 2nd year of my employment (as I had naively assumed) but rather the 2nd year that I paid an annual premium to the greedy insurance company before any coverage I could actually use kicked in... That's why reforms like Obamacare were necessary...

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
Your insurance company decided to no longer offer coverage because they could no longer gouge you and you think that's Obama's fault? ...

Here is a true story which illustrates excatly the lengths insurance companies will go to to rip off consumers...

I started working at my main employer in 2006. At the time they had Cigna Insurance, and I was unable to get coverage for anything related to my cardiac issues (pre-existing condition). Since I didn't really have any other health concerns and didn't have a "primary physician", I thought I'd just opt out of the insurance for the first year which was the period the pre-exisitng conditions exclusion applied to.

I had always basically listed my cardiologist as my primary, and he was extremely kind and basically saw me for free and provided samples whenever generics weren't available for particularly expensive prescriptions. So I felt like I could make it thu that initial year. My plan was to opt in for the companie's coverage in year two, and I foolishly assumed I could just take out coverage after a year and my pre exiting condition exclusion would no longer apply...

To my shock I discovered that the 1 year rule basically meant I had to pay for an entire year's coverage that was basically worthless to me. My condition was taken into account in evaluating my coverage and the amount I was charged, but basically what it boiled down to was that I had to pay for an entire year's worth of coverage that I essentially couldn't use.

I couldn't cover any of my prescriptions, visits, a trip to the emergency room... Absolutely nothing was covered and yet I still had to pay a (higher) premium based on my health for an entire year. It wasn't the 2nd year of my employment (as I had naively assumed) but rather the 2nd year that I paid an annual premium to the greedy insurance company before any coverage I could actually use kicked in... That's why reforms like Obamacare were necessary...
Pre-Obamacare…I spent 11 days in the hospital. Total bill….$750. Those days went out the window pretty fast once that bill was passed. I went from paying zero for my health insurance to now paying around $8000 a year.

WHAT SPECIFICALLY DID DURHAM FIND?​

Durham found that the FBI acted too hastily and relied on raw and unconfirmed intelligence when it opened the Trump-Russia investigation.

He said at the time the probe was opened, the FBI had no information about any actual contact between Trump associates and Russian intelligence officials.

He also claimed that FBI investigators fell prone to “confirmation bias,” repeatedly ignoring or rationalizing away information that could have undercut the premise of their investigation, and he noted that the FBI failed to corroborate a single substantive allegation from a dossier of research that it relied on during the course of the probe.

“An objective and honest assessment of these strands of information should have caused the FBI to question not only the predication for Crossfire Hurricane, but also to reflect on whether the FBI was being manipulated for political or other purposes,” the report said, using the FBI’s code name for the Trump-Russia probe. “Unfortunately, it did not.”

There is no debate the Teflon Don knows how to walk the gray line- there is also no debate his past is checkered as completely as possible: Stormy Daniels, this claim that claim, grab them by the pussy, Maxwell trial testimony from pilot, fewer federal taxes paid than me during his life, uhm sure love cheap gas and take it up the a$s idiots

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

You obviously have absolutely no clue about anything but posting an encyclopedia. My company told me in no uncertain words it was a direct result of Obama care. GFY

Reactions: DANC
By way of comparison, imagine if Nixon had not tasked Hunt and Liddy with bugging the DNC HQ but actually utilized the FBI itself.

Perhaps the most shocking part of the Durham report is Obama’s direct personal knowledge and complicity in the Clinton campaigns attempted smear. This should forever change the way we view his presidency and him as a person. He’s a crook.

The brazenness with which they so willingly utilized the FBI to assist a political ally in Clinton can only come from someone who fears no repercussions from either the press or law Enforcement.
Me- I generally rely on what holds up in court- thus I ask how many indictments came out of Durham or is it more partisan crap!?

Me- I generally rely on what holds up in court- thus I ask how many indictments came out of Durham or is it more partisan crap!?
4 indictments, I believe. Which is 4 more than any charges of Russian Collusion by Mueller.

Durham proved the FBI lied and they knew the entire thing was a farce. The fact that that's not illegal tells you everything you need to know about our legal system.

4 indictments, I believe. Which is 4 more than any charges of Russian Collusion by Mueller.

Durham proved the FBI lied and they knew the entire thing was a farce. The fact that that's not illegal tells you everything you need to know about our legal system.
Yet people did get charged in Mueller investigation. Just not with collusion which Mueller said was only because collusion is not a legal term.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Yet people did get charged in Mueller investigation. Just not with collusion which Mueller said was only because collusion is not a legal term.
Yeah, you mean the entire focus of the investigation didn''t turn up a single indictment for that focus.

You were duped yet again.

Pre-Obamacare…I spent 11 days in the hospital. Total bill….$750. Those days went out the window pretty fast once that bill was passed. I went from paying zero for my health insurance to now paying around $8000 a year.
Ouch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT