Nov 24, 2005

This is tough...

5-White ($4)
4-Newton ($2)
3-OG ($2)
2-Gordon ($4)
1-Coverdale ($3)

Reactions: cryano
How depressing is it that the 2012-13 team would cost you $23, but Crean couldn’t coach them past the Sweet 16? Still haven’t gotten over that one. That team and 1992-93 were my 2 favorite teams ever.

Reactions: ufo33
How depressing is it that the 2012-13 team would cost you $23, but Crean couldn’t coach them past the Sweet 16? Still haven’t gotten over that one. That team and 1992-93 were my 2 favorite teams ever.
1981 IU was my favorite.

Interesting group there. I could see that being a solid 5.
I considered takjng OG/Wilmont over Bracey/Sheehey...but Bracey would get so many open kickouts and Sheehey’s midrange jumper too...
Plus didnt mind Bracey’s defense w Jeffries and Zeller both behind him.

Coverdale
Gordon
Romeo
Marco
Zeller

I'm surprised everyone doesn't have Marco as their starting PF. He was better than DJ for that one season he played here. Watch the Duke game highlights. A complete bargain at $1.

Coverdale
Gordon
Romeo
Marco
Zeller

I'm surprised everyone doesn't have Marco as their starting PF. He was better than DJ for that one season he played here. Watch the Duke game highlights. A complete bargain at $1.

He's only 6'6 and doesn't have an outside shot. The reason he was better than DJ White was because DJ White got hurt and only played in a handful of games that year. Very solid player no doubt and is a good bargain for a $1, but he was nowhere near the player that DJ White became. DJ was B10 POY, an AA, and a first round draft pick. One of the more underrated Hoosiers of all time if you ask me.

Gordon was easily one of the three best players on that board.
Bracey shot higher 3pt%...
Gordon is much better overall...

But after Zeller and Jeffries, the drop to Big Men is much deeper than the drop from Gordon to the next guards, Bracey being one of them...

Good thread - interesting to see and imagine various line-ups and reasonings...

Bracey shot higher 3pt%...
Gordon is much better overall...

But after Zeller and Jeffries, the drop to Big Men is much deeper than the drop from Gordon to the next guards, Bracey being one of them...

Good thread - interesting to see and imagine various line-ups and reasonings...
Gordon was far and away the best guard on that board and, along with Zeller, one of the two best players on it.

Reactions: CG Paul
Coverdale
Fife
Wilmont
Watford
Haston

Everyone can shoot threes, defend, and they'd be MF's. They don't look amazing, until the horn sounds and you lost.

Gordon is a steal at $4. JBJ may be a steal at $1, just for his shooting.
Out of 28 replies so far..... only three of them mention Victor. I'm surprised at that.

my line up is the most complete, can’t stop my outside shooting and athleticism. Vic should have shot way more threes and handled the ball more too.

People also forget how big Newton was. True center, paired with tjD at the 4.... watch out.

my line up is the most complete, can’t stop my outside shooting and athleticism. Vic should have shot way more threes and handled the ball more too.

People also forget how big Newton was. True center, paired with tjD at the 4.... watch out.

Idk

Zeller
Jeffries
Troy Williams
Blackmon
Coverdale

The hi-low with Jeffries and Zeller would be unstoppable as would the interior defense. I actually think Jeffries game is more suited for today's basketball than it was 20 years ago.

Biggest question that hasn't been answered; who is your coach since 2000.

$5 Kelvin Sampson
$4 Archie Miller
$3 Tom Crean
$2 Mike Davis
$1 Dan Dakich

Idk

Zeller
Jeffries
Troy Williams
Blackmon
Coverdale

The hi-low with Jeffries and Zeller would be unstoppable as would the interior defense. I actually think Jeffries game is more suited for today's basketball than it was 20 years ago.

$5 Kelvin Sampson
$4 Archie Miller
$3 Tom Crean
$2 Mike Davis
$1 Dan Dakich

crean is for sure the 2 buck option.

Idk

Zeller
Jeffries
Troy Williams
Blackmon
Coverdale

$5 Kelvin Sampson
$4 Archie Miller
$3 Tom Crean
$2 Mike Davis
$1 Dan Dakich
You had to do it, didnt you!?!?
7OLsmmjmRP-2.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT