ADVERTISEMENT

You guys are elite

It's GH1. He's been dialed into Hoosier football and more accurate than most Indiana football media.

Thanks for this. I don't follow Indiana football as carefully as Indiana fans obviously, but I started after we last played you and I couldn't believe the comments in your stadium. One guy was making fun of an intention delay of game penalty on a punt. Another guy was talking about the decline in line play, when the line play, before Allen even started to recruit, was fundamentally better, and it was obvious for anyone with any football knowledge to see. So I started posting on here to let people know what was really happening, and to keep the faith. Unfortunately this pissed some posters off for some odd reason.

Now, Indian has a ways t o go, and consistency will be an issue, but it's not going to be as bad as it once was. It will seem like it since now there are expectations.

Thanks for this. I don't follow Indiana football as carefully as Indiana fans obviously, but I started after we last played you and I couldn't believe the comments in your stadium. One guy was making fun of an intention delay of game penalty on a punt. Another guy was talking about the decline in line play, when the line play, before Allen even started to recruit, was fundamentally better, and it was obvious for anyone with any football knowledge to see. So I started posting on here to let people know what was really happening, and to keep the faith. Unfortunately this pissed some posters off for some odd reason.

Now, Indian has a ways t o go, and consistency will be an issue, but it's not going to be as bad as it once was. It will seem like it since now there are expectations.

Ha ha. We're Indiana, not Indian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT