ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes...what happened to Ahia State?

He's good, but not that good. UTA has only made a postseason trip three times in his nine seasons there (NCAAs in 2008, NIT in 2012 and CIT in 2013). So I'm not sure I buy the "legit" part.

M
He's good, but not that good. UTA has only made a postseason trip three times in his nine seasons there (NCAAs in 2008, NIT in 2012 and CIT in 2013). So I'm not sure I buy the "legit" part.
My fault I was thinking brad underwood at at Stephen F Austin

Bad day in the Big 10 if anyone cares about conference pride.

Besides Ohio St loss at home...Michigan loses to Xavier (Abell and Trevon had good games), Penn St loses, another Wiscy loss and honestly Maryland squeaked by Rider.

Bad for the conference (and therefore IU, considering we'll lose some games to these teams during conference play) to have all these middle-tier BT teams lose to mediocre/garbage teams like this.

Bad for the conference (and therefore IU, considering we'll lose some games to these teams during conference play) to have all these middle-tier BT teams lose to mediocre/garbage teams like this.
So far I have been wrong about UW becuause I thought they would be a top 4 team in the conference but right now they don't look that good. It is still early and they will more than likely inprove but right now this might be the first year Ryan finishes below 4th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT