ADVERTISEMENT

Xavier & Leal

During the B1G Tournament, there was a video posted of students in a classroom going crazy at the end of the game. Anyhow, Xavier and Leal saw the video and asked if they could visit the classroom. Great guys!

Man… If only there were a BigTen tournament and an in class camcorder when Damon Bailey played vbg.

Reactions: ulrey
I'm a big Xavier fan and was happy to hear that Woodson entrusted him (along with Trey & Race) to help host Malik during his visit. Based on X attending Arrinten Page's game with the coaches, it appears that either Woody has him on a short leash for the time being OR Xavier is making an effort to embrace his position of leadership. Either way, I like it.

Last edited:
I'm a big Xavier fan and was happy to hear that Woodson entrusted him (along with Trey & Race) to help host Malik during his visit. Based on X attending Arrinten Page's game with the coaches, it appears that either Woody has him on a short leash for the time being OR Xavier is making an effort to embrace his position of leadership. Either way, I like it.

The cynic in me thinks they didn't trust him to be out and about on Little 5 weekend. LOL

Hope it's good bonding time to drive home expectations and let him absorb some leadership lessons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT