ADVERTISEMENT

Wow wow wow Donald Trump saved a young

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
girl from Yankee Mel Hall. Mel had her living with him in trump tower and trump with his keen sense of human emotions said to the girl: if you need to get out of this relationship I can help you. And that was the spark the poor girl needed

Mel hall thought he was untouchable. He wasn’t. He just needed to run into someone with courage and who put people first

girl from Yankee Mel Hall. Mel had her living with him in trump tower and trump with his keen sense of human emotions said to the girl: if you need to get out of this relationship I can help you. And that was the spark the poor girl needed

Mel hall thought he was untouchable. He wasn’t. He just needed to run into someone with courage and who put people first
Mel Hall. A tremendously ordinary player back in the day.

Probably be an all-star these days, given a .276 lifetime batting average.

The man has been a giver his whole life. Just trying to do the right thing and helping people. That's what he does.

barron-grad6-gty-ml-240517_1715961748216_hpMain.jpg

That is genuine proud dad, excitement at Barron’s graduation the other day. Even Melania appears to be smiling.

Contrary to what progressives say, the man does have a soul.

barron-grad6-gty-ml-240517_1715961748216_hpMain.jpg

That is genuine proud dad, excitement at Barron’s graduation the other day. Even Melania appears to be smiling.

Contrary to what progressives say, the man does have a soul.
Melania sure looks like she really hates him doesn't she?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT