ADVERTISEMENT

Worst home loss to Purdue?

You understand Sunday is not IU’s super bowl. I know it’s PU’s. I don’t have a defeatist attitude like your fan base. If we lose, it’s like the ISU loss... we just got beat by an inferior program. At the end of the day, IU has potentially a very bright future while I PU will be PU. What is your stance after you lose in the first weekend of the dance per the norm?

The norm? I'll take recent history as an example. Nothing extravagant but a sweet 16 last year and an outright B10 championship. You got beat at home in an empty building in the first round of the NIT.

So my norm in the modern era is to enjoy our respectable season and laugh at, you know, the NIT thing and having to fire your coach...,again.

So it took me a few minutes for the reality of what you're saying to sink in.

Are you suggesting that Chris Mack, Chris Holtman, and Tom Izzo all expressed interest in being the IU head basketball coach? But IU turned all of them down?

Please confirm that is what you're saying. Because if it is, your family needs to institutionalize you right now, no questions asked.

Yes, Bob Kravits and DD both have shared this on air on 1070 the fan. Kravits and JMV just talked about the Izzo interest the week before Archie was hired. You are seriously clueless. Mack has been dying to get the IU job. Dan said prior to Crean getting canned Mack called him about wanting the IU job. Call Dan and Kravits and call them liers. Just passing on what was on the radio.

You understand Sunday is not IU’s super bowl. I know it’s PU’s. I don’t have a defeatist attitude like your fan base. If we lose, it’s like the ISU loss... we just got beat by an inferior program. At the end of the day, IU has potentially a very bright future while I PU will be PU. What is your stance after you lose in the first weekend of the dance per the norm?
Who is here or on our board claiming Sunday our ‘Super Bowl?’ The only thing it would mean is going up a full game on OSU and setting the school record for consecutive wins...outside that, it doesn’t mean a thing other than It’s a rivalry game. that fact is shown because of the commentary going on here...if you didn’t care, as you have stated before, you wouldn’t be consistently defending your program.

This thread is a joke !! Oh btw I’m assuming you didn’t see Doyle’s piece today? Enjoy the game Sunday , if some of you could only be reasonable

I guess they pass out national championship trophies now based on writers looking for clicks in January. Considering Painter's inability to make it past the Sweet 16 and Purdue's record in the NCAA's, any hype is funny.

You're on borrowed time, little brother: enjoy it while it lasts.[/QUOTE]
We are NEVER your little brother,chump.[/QUOTE]
You always have been. If you are not, you would not obsessed over us. Lol

Btw, respect is earned and not given. Based on your posts, you don’t understand that and I’m not your sonny.

Ok sonny. I will have to live with myself knowing I have not earned your respect. Have the previously 0 for the league Illini earned it?

Too soon?

Who is here or on our board claiming Sunday our ‘Super Bowl?’ The only thing it would mean is going up a full game on OSU and setting the school record for consecutive wins...outside that, it doesn’t mean a thing other than It’s a rivalry game. that fact is shown because of the commentary going on here...if you didn’t care, as you have stated before, you wouldn’t be consistently defending your program.

Don’t fake it. Everyone knows it’s your super bowl. Everyone, including my freinds who graduated from PU. Keep telling yourself that. “IU sucks”!!! Lol

They don’t stink, but they are not on our level. Owning a head to head serious is the dumbest comparison ever. We all know PU treats this game like a title game. IU does not have piggy back rides after we win (pu does), past IU player don’t do videos talking about how important it is to beat PU (Painter does this) and we did not have a player on JMV say as long as you beat IU the coaches are happy. (That player was Haas) Dan had D Bailey on his show last year and he asked how important the PU game was. He said, it was way more important to PU, it was just another BIG game to us. Lol
And Damon Bailey,who wasn't outstanding for IU until his Senior year,was the most over hyped athlete I can think of in the last 50 years.If IU didn't trail by nearly 30 games in the series,you wouldn't think the comparison was dumb.

Ok sonny. I will have to live with myself knowing I have not earned your respect. Have the previously 0 for the league Illini earned it?

Too soon?
You tell me, PU has had a few losses there. How did you bounce back? Or did you forget after the 30 point KU loss?

Here's the difference between IU and Purdue. IU fires their coach that cheats. Purdue names their court after their's.
Didn’t know our court was named Kendrick Court...damn, I’ve been calling it something else for a long time.

Btw, do you know the entire story? It wasn’t like Kendrick was trying to hide the fact he went and helped a kid get a personal loan at a bank. A really poor decision by a coach trying to help a kid out. It got the guy fired and black listed from the program...a guy who was a player in then program as well.

And Damon Bailey,who wasn't outstanding for IU until his Senior year,was the most over hyped athlete I can think of in the last 50 years.If IU didn't trail by nearly 30 games in the series,you wouldn't think the comparison was dumb.
He’s only the state’s all time leading scorer... yeah nothing to see.

Didn’t know our court was named Kendrick Court...damn, I’ve been calling it something else for a long time.

Btw, do you know the entire story? It wasn’t like Kendrick was trying to hide the fact he went and helped a kid get a personal loan at a bank. A really poor decision by a coach trying to help a kid out. It got the guy fired and black listed from the program...a guy who was a player in then program as well.
Classic!!!! It was not 1 kid!!! It was multiple players. Go read the releases.

We chant it because it’s glaringly obvious it bothers you.

Actually it started randomly because they didn’t want the band to play a certain song so fans cheered iu sucks during that particular song and it just caught on. That was only in the last 5-10 years.

Yes, Bob Kravits and DD both have shared this on air on 1070 the fan. Kravits and JMV just talked about the Izzo interest the week before Archie was hired. You are seriously clueless. Mack has been dying to get the IU job. Dan said prior to Crean getting canned Mack called him about wanting the IU job. Call Dan and Kravits and call them liers. Just passing on what was on the radio.

LMFAO!! You do need to be institutionalized if you're quoting Dan Dakich. Why in the hell would Izzo ever leave MSU for IU?

Actually it started randomly because they didn’t want the band to play a certain song so fans cheered iu sucks during that particular song and it just caught on. That was only in the last 5-10 years.
Boiler87 good luck Sunday. You and Jadeezra enjoy the game and season.

You tell me, PU has had a few losses there. How did you bounce back? Or did you forget after the 30 point KU loss?
Surprised you can remember that after being beaten by IPFW and Indiana St in consecutive years. Which would be worse...defeated by a number one seed who shot better than 55% from the field and 52% from 3....or being beaten by two lower tier teams in your own state...one of which was by 20 points in your own floor?

Wait, you really believe Tom Izzo wanted to leave MSU for IU? Seriously?
Did I say it? No it was reported in 2008 by Kravits (source from IU administration) that Izzo called about the IU job. Rick Greenspan informed Tom that they were interviewing Crean and plan to offer him. Not me...

Did I say it? No it was reported in 2008 by Kravits (source from IU administration) that Izzo called about the IU job. Rick Greenspan informed Tom that they were interviewing Crean and plan to offer him. Not me...
In 2008, I would venture to say there would have been at least one report or that news to make it online. I can’t find it. Could you provide it? I’ll give you credit for it if you can substantiate it.

Surprised you can remember that after being beaten by IPFW and Indiana St in consecutive years. Which would be worse...defeated by a number one seed who shot better than 55% from the field and 52% from 3....or being beaten by two lower tier teams in your own state...one of which was by 20 points in your own floor?
It so shameful to lose games during a rebuild. I guess when ever season is a rebuild like at PU, you can get a little defensive after every loss. You understand most iu fans are not concerned about W & Ls. We just want to see improvement from Oct to March. Something Crean failed to do.

In 2008, I would venture to say there would have been at least one report or that news to make it online. I can’t find it. Could you provide it? I’ll give you credit for it if you can substantiate it.
Go to jmv podcast the week prior to Archie. It was with Bob Kravits.

Here's the difference between IU and Purdue. IU fires their coach that cheats. Purdue names their court after their's.

Not this year when they suck.

And you are really comparing last year's Kansas team tobthis year's Illinois team? And you said I am the one that doesn't have a clue about basketball? C'mon man.

Not this year when they suck.

And you are really comparing last year's Kansas team tobthis year's Illinois team? And you said I am the one that doesn't have a clue about basketball? C'mon man.
You are a waste of space and time. Did not compare.., just ask how to bounce back after a humiliating beat down. You know, what ALWAYS happens to PU in the dance.

Btw... IU beat that KU team.

Don’t fake it. Everyone knows it’s your super bowl. Everyone, including my freinds who graduated from PU. Keep telling yourself that. “IU sucks”!!! Lol

Provide links to prove it. Dare ya!

Newsflash- you won't find one, nada, zero.

You are a waste of space and time. Did not compare.., just ask how to bounce back after a humiliating beat down. You know, what ALWAYS happens to PU in the dance.

Btw... IU beat that KU team.

I'd say since that was the end of the season last year and considering Purdue is 20-2, ranked 3rd in the nation and have won 16 in a row, that's bouncing back at its finest.

I'd say since that was the end of the season last year and considering Purdue is 20-2, ranked 3rd in the nation and have won 16 in a row, that's bouncing back at its finest.
Lol spoken like a true PU fan. Keep being you and I’ll keep on laughing at you. 38 years!!!!

And stil not a single shred of proof.
Typical.
Are you obsessed with me? Just like every other little man... you get shown the door and now you just want to pester. You need a life. Seriously, I know PU hoops can’t satisfy you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT