ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson: I've learned you win with good guard play and I'm trying to build IU to play like my Knicks teams

Hopefully he knows where the 3 point line is.
The Updated roster shot 723 three pointers last year and only made 240 for a rate of 33.2% and improvement of up from 32.4%. Ware was IU's top 3 point shooter! IU has not one player that shot over 40% from three. 3 point shooting was not addressed!

Reactions: Indyhorn
Actually finally did just that yesterday. Really like Rice... very fast with the ball. Thought Carlyle looked like he puts up a lot of off balance shots but obviously can score and made some impressive passes. Ballo is a beast. I don't ever remember us having a physical intimidating presence like him (I don't remember Big George in an IU uni, but I think it would go back that far). Be only fair if we get to hear the PUkes crying about how he gets away with so much physical contact and drawing fouls on their freshman center, after watching Edey-ball the last couple of years.
Edey sent that beast Ballo crying to the bench last year when PU thrashed AU.

The Updated roster shot 723 three pointers last year and only made 240 for a rate of 33.2% and improvement of up from 32.4%. Ware was IU's top 3 point shooter! IU has not one player that shot over 40% from three. 3 point shooting was not addressed!
Please stay away from citing stats....

TIA

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT