ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson has zero control

Embarrassing player behavior since he was hired and doesn’t hold players accountable. This program is sad.
Also, what’s the goddamn point of calling a timeout when you’re down 23? If you aren’t going to call a timeout when one player from WI single-handedly goes on a 10-0 run, f*** it, just don’t bother calling a timeout at all.

Don Fischer, the voice of the Hoosiers, was not happy with IU's play during the game.

"I'm going to say something I've never said on the air in 51 years," Fischer said. "I'm embarrassed for this team."
Guessing he'll retire after this season. But I've been expecting that for a while and he always comes back. He should get a banner or something for sure when the day comes.

Don Fischer, the voice of the Hoosiers, was not happy with IU's play during the game.

"I'm going to say something I've never said on the air in 51 years," Fischer said. "I'm embarrassed for this team."
Wow. That’s sad. Equally sad is that tonight, for the first time, I did not even remember we had a game. Coming from someone who has watched this team religiously for the past 40+ years. I used to talk of apathy but it was more of a “threat”. As if I was talking myself into it. Now, it’s real. And that is truly sad for me personally. Based off the posts, it’s sounds like it was another garbage night for this team. Reap what you sow I suppose.

Last edited:
Wow. That’s sad. Equally said is that tonight, for turkey the first time, I did not even remember we had a game. Coming from someone who has watched this team religiously for the past 40+ years. I used to talk of apathy but it was more of a “threat”. As if I was talking myself into it. Now, it’s real. And that is truly sad for me personally. Based off the posts, it’s sounds like it was another garbage night for this team. Reap what you sow I suppose.
I actually remembred they played then immediaty shrugged it off. I totally understand man.

Reactions: aajohn2000
Wow. That’s sad. Equally said is that tonight, for turkey the first time, I did not even remember we had a game. Coming from someone who has watched this team religiously for the past 40+ years. I used to talk of apathy but it was more of a “threat”. As if I was talking myself into it. Now, it’s real. And that is truly sad for me personally. Based off the posts, it’s sounds like it was another garbage night for this team. Reap what you sow I suppose.
You’re resilient. I started forgetting when we had games when Archie was still here. Sometimes I didn’t realize until the next day. Even then it was “oh, I guess we won yesterday”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT