ADVERTISEMENT

Woodson ejected 2nd Technical

Weak ass coach cant handle adversity. Mike Davis did this at the end kf his last season.

IU fans are being nice compared to how they were w "mumbles".

Davis was in a deep state of psychological decompensation that last season. The racist nonsense plus the RMK devotion saw to that. No, he wasn't a great coach, but so?

IU has never recovered from Knight, but at least we got those banners. Tell me I'm wrong.

IU fans are being nice compared to how they were w "mumbles".

Davis was in a deep state of psychological decompensation that last season. The racist nonsense plus the RMK devotion saw to that. No, he wasn't a great coach, but so?

IU has never recovered from Knight, but at least we got those banners. Tell me I'm wrong.
Good morning race baiter. Nice to c u WOKE so early this morn!!!

Did anyone else find it strange that he just got up and quietly walked off the court without any parting shots at the officials? Or was he just walking out into the sunset? Most coaches would have responded with a little more emotion. I’ve always said that a team reflects their coach. He went out without a whimper and so did his team.

Reactions: 76-1
Did anyone else find it strange that he just got up and quietly walked off the court without any parting shots at the officials? Or was he just walking out into the sunset? Most coaches would have responded with a little more emotion. I’ve always said that a team reflects their coach. He went out without a whimper and so did his team.

He just wanted to leave, and not have to be on the floor at the end. Dude took the easy way out. He's always gonna be there for his guys, man...unless they're losing by 27 to Nebraska. Then the hell with it.

Reactions: larsIU
Weak ass coach cant handle adversity. Mike Davis did this at the end kf his last season.
“If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the arena!”, quips Mike Woodson.

Mike, it was not a good look, ending your season in such unceremonious fashion of troubled gait. Even one of the announcers said it might be the last time we see him this season. The thing of it was, the outburst costing him the second “T” didn’t appear to be that egregious.

The thing of it was, the outburst costing him the second “T” didn’t appear to be that egregious.

i-KwTVSVT.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT