ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Half Start

aajohn2000

All-American
Apr 12, 2012
North Carolina
Turnover. Missed threes. Lane violation to give Purdue another attempt. Brick after brick by IU shooting threes. Forced shots underneath by Reneau with 3 guys defending him including 7’4” Edey. Already have 4 fouls in less than 2 minutes of play. Just gross and poor fundamental basketball. I don’t think I can watch anymore of it. IU is going to lose by 30. We cannot score.

Last edited:
Reactions: bsmitty08
Turnover. Missed threes. Lane violation to give Purdue another attempt. Brick after brick by IU shooting threes. Forced shuts underneath by Reneau with 3 guys defending him including 7’4” Edey. Already have 4 fouls in less than 2 minutes of play. Just gross and poor fundamental basketball. I don’t think I can watch anymore of it. IU is going to lose by 30. We cannot score.
It’s painful to watch. Turned to the Pacer game.

Yep. I switched the channel too. It’s not even remotely competitive or entertaining. IU offense is just gross. There is nothing intentional or creative about it. Bad fouls on defense and turnovers and all other things that describe poor basketball play. Ready for this season to be over.

Reactions: BigMobe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT