ADVERTISEMENT

Will we meet expectations?

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
We open up a massive favorite heading into tonight's game:

Personally, I think we'll win bigger (then the line), but the overall execution by the entire Team is a bigger story line to watch...

Hopefully the backups will be able to be utilized in force for much of the 2nd half and we'll get a look at who the rest of our guys are and what they might bring to the table...

Last edited:
We open up a massive favorite heading into tonight's game:

Personally, I think we'll win bigger (then the line), but the overall execution by the entire Team is a bigger story line to watch...

Hopefully the backups will be able to be utilized in force for much of the 2nd half and we'll get a look at who the rest of our guys are and what they might bring to the table...
Odds makers are amazing. 42.5 Not 42. Not 43. 42.5 lol

I hope we see a lot of backups, too, but I've thought that before and never saw the 2nd string QB until kneel-down time.

Odds makers are amazing. 42.5 Not 42. Not 43. 42.5 lol

I hope we see a lot of backups, too, but I've thought that before and never saw the 2nd string QB until kneel-down time.
Well, last year the coaches didn't know who was the starter and who was the backup, so we saw the 2nd string QB, we just didn't know who it was.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and red hornet
28 points with 2 minutes still left to go in the 1sr quarter....Western Illinois is Capital B bad.

They're actually playing a little better than I expected them to... I think when they start playing teams of the same level of talent they'll win some games this year...

We're looking really good but there are still areas to clean up... Let's see if we can sustain things...

Last edited:
Reactions: red hornet and DANC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT