ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kamala

stollcpa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2010
Take questions from the press soon? Or will she do the basement strategy?

Looks like reading off the teleprompter or the speech written on a note pad is all we’re getting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Willdog7 and ulrey
Take questions from the press soon? Or will she do the basement strategy?

Looks like reading off the teleprompter or the speech written on a note pad is all we’re getting.
Either way, or something TOTALLY different. The dem strategic war room, is light years ahead of anything the pubes have even thought of. It's nearly like the dem's have 4 Madera's in a bottle and they all drink the Marixist juice to plan total take over.

Pube's, even with Trumps new leadership team, are playing by the rules and tic tack toe. With this level of warfare from the pubes, they wouldn't even be able to play a guitar in times square naked. They better GD sure go full nuclear very soon. I want a (figuratively) daily body count. But the pubes don't have it in them. Any of the 60 rednecks in my meal team 6 would have this totally under control. Info win's wars. WE are at war.

Reactions: Lucy01
Basement strategy. Probably won't work but it's all they've got.
It's NEVER all they've got. With all of the dinosaur DC occupants (Supreme Borg Leader Pelosi) who have been there longer than some people live... They know ever trick, where every body is buried (not a hillary joke), and have perfected every loophole for their advantage of every campaign across the country, and sadly probably in several smaller countries that we treat like our little bitches.
Just sayin. Prove me wrong.

Kamala hasn't done a single interview since being anointed. Trump is usually doing several a day.
Did someone post the freaking Pelosi Mt Rushmore soundbite yet? That woman is bat sh!t crazy. She must have some Rick Astley love thing for Biden or something. Remember when she stood up and rubbed her hands together like she was having a hand orgasm all while staring at Joe?

Kamala has no talking points at all. They failed miserably and as we've discussed a gazillion times her job was the border. Trump will beat that horse debate night till its dead!

He agreed to debate Joe the rightful winner of the Dem primary. Never Kamala. And he just went on CNN for a debate against 3 Democrats. And he would do a debate on ABC provided Kamala agrees to a 2nd debate on Fox. Seems very fair to me.
Not the report I saw. Just said he would only do FOX

Did someone post the freaking Pelosi Mt Rushmore soundbite yet? That woman is bat sh!t crazy. She must have some Rick Astley love thing for Biden or something. Remember when she stood up and rubbed her hands together like she was having a hand orgasm all while staring at Joe?

Kamala has no talking points at all. They failed miserably and as we've discussed a gazillion times her job was the border. Trump will beat that horse debate night till its dead!
When I heard her talk about Biden I just about choked on my Diet Mt Dew. I really don’t want to hear any Dem talk about any Republican’s intelligence. What a freaking idiot. She knows her Dems followers won’t question anything. The look on the gal’s face interviewing her was golden.

Please find and post. It was unbelievable.

Reactions: Lucy01
Not the report I saw. Just said he would only do FOX
He should only do Fox. He’s done CNN. I’d also add no debate until she comes out and gives a 2 hour press conference taking questions one by one from every reporter.

I want to hear her talk about the Cloud again. You know? That thing floating around up there. 😂😂😂

RkDp.gif

Either way, or something TOTALLY different. The dem strategic war room, is light years ahead of anything the pubes have even thought of. It's nearly like the dem's have 4 Madera's in a bottle and they all drink the Marixist juice to plan total take over.

Pube's, even with Trumps new leadership team, are playing by the rules and tic tack toe. With this level of warfare from the pubes, they wouldn't even be able to play a guitar in times square naked. They better GD sure go full nuclear very soon. I want a (figuratively) daily body count. But the pubes don't have it in them. Any of the 60 rednecks in my meal team 6 would have this totally under control. Info win's wars. WE are at war.
Pubes? That’s what the moonbats call Republicans. You didn’t vote for McCain or Romney and liked Obama for his first seven years. The answer to the puzzle is you were a moonbat and you’ve flipped to wingnut! Correct?

He should only do Fox. He’s done CNN. I’d also add no debate until she comes out and gives a 2 hour press conference taking questions one by one from every reporter.

I want to hear her talk about the Cloud again. You know? That thing floating around up there. 😂😂😂
Why do you keep deleting posts that aren't the least bit offensive? It appears you have fully resorted to using your mod powers simply as a tool to avoid losing arguments.

Reactions: UncleMark
Why do you keep deleting posts that aren't the least bit offensive? It appears you have fully resorted to using your mod powers simply as a tool to avoid losing arguments.
That’s not the way I look at it. Perpetually offended has nothing to do with question I asked.

I’ve tried to stop any of my own personal attacks and I am not taking any directed at me.

You use your judgement and I will use mine.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Pubes? That’s what the moonbats call Republicans. You didn’t vote for McCain or Romney and liked Obama for his first seven years. The answer to the puzzle is you were a moonbat and you’ve flipped to wingnut! Correct?
Didn’t like, merely stayed neutral, First 3 years not 7. Then said, “well that didn’t go as planned”.

We want to see them both talk and more than once. He did CNN which leans left, he can do FOX which is hard core right and then do ABC which is more balanced than either CNN or FOX.

Pretty simple.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to see who the moderators would be if the debate was on Fox. Judge Jeanine or someone similar.

Why would she? Just sit back and let Trump self destruct. Which he will INEVITABLY do.

She could say literally nothing between now and November and still have a good shot at winning.
She’s not officially the nominee and hasn’t yet announced her VP candidate. Interviews will come. After all, it’s only been 2 weeks since she got enough delegate support to be considered the de facto nominee. Meanwhile, the Republicans have had their nominee for 8+ years.

She’s not officially the nominee and hasn’t yet announced her VP candidate. Interviews will come. After all, it’s only been 2 weeks since she got enough delegate support to be considered the de facto nominee. Meanwhile, the Republicans have had their nominee for 8+ years.
Who’s fault is it the Dems hid Joe’s dementia, nominated him again and then got exposed to the world in the debate?

She needs to get her ass out and answer questions, not hide like Joe.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Didn’t like, merely stayed neutral, First 3 years not 7. Then said, “well that didn’t go as planned”.
But you didn’t vote for Romney. If you disliked Obama at that point why didn’t you try to vote him out?

“Pubes” is something the moonbats call Republicans. Were you a moonbat?

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
But you didn’t vote for Romney. If you disliked Obama at that point why didn’t you try to vote him out?

asked and answered several times. Romney was to me as Trump is to you. I sat out on that race that year.
BUT at the time, I did not go around campaigning for the D's, I simply sat out.

Also allow me to add one very important and critical part. I voted for obama for one reason and only one reason. He was Black. I was really hoping that his presidency would help close the gap. As I've said before, I couldn't have been more wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT