ADVERTISEMENT

Will Kamala

If you want a completely bias moderator, I suppose so. :)
That’s what we get from CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC.

CNN did a decent job with bias moderators, I think FOX would do the same.

At this point if I am Trump I wouldn’t do debate with anyone but FOX. The Dems are desperate and it will be three against one. Just my opinion which I am sure you feel differently which is okay.

I am sure Hickory will answer with smartass remark.

At this point if I am Trump I wouldn’t do debate with anyone but FOX. The Dems are desperate and it will be three against one. Just my opinion which I am sure you feel differently which is okay.

The second Trump doesn't like a question, then that moderator was biased and mean.

Maybe quit playing into Trump's fake victimhood and use a little of your own ability to think ;)

The second Trump doesn't like a question, then that moderator was biased and mean.

Maybe quit playing into Trump's fake victimhood and use a little of your own ability to think ;)
I don’t give a damn about Trump victimhood. My opinion on biases of the MSM is from watching with my own eyes and listening with my own ears. Now you disagree and I get it.

Saturday when my wife and I were getting our haircutt she was telling us about her young son who was ripping on Trump for not calling the wife of the fire chief killed in PA rally. He’s a MSM listener. He had no idea Trump has called the family and helped raised money for the family.

Edit: over 6.6 million so far.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
I don’t give a damn about Trump victimhood. My opinion on biases of the MSM is from watching with my own eyes and listening with my own ears. Now you disagree and I get it.

Saturday when my wife and I were getting our haircutt she was telling us about her young son who was ripping on Trump for not calling the wife of the fire chief killed in PA rally. He’s a MSM listener. He had no idea Trump has called the family and helped raised money for the family.

That family was nothing but a political prop for Trump. Oh yea, kudos to Trump for pretending to care.

Maybe he sent them a replica of his ear bandage after Trump took a bullet for our country LMAO

That family was nothing but a political prop for Trump. Oh yea, kudos to Trump for pretending to care.

Maybe he sent them a replica of his ear bandage after Trump took a bullet for our country LMAO
Okay

Reactions: ulrey
There are usually multiple debates. Apparently Trump is only capable of debating old men.
I totally get why Trump is scared to debate Harris multiple times in multiple formats. He is worried that what happened with Biden will happen with him - that his typically awful debating performances will cost him badly. He knows that he's in a tough spot because he can't be seen as afraid of debating her, but he can't debate any time anywhere because he's not very good at it. Challenging position for the guy to be in.

Who’s fault is it the Dems hid Joe’s dementia, nominated him again and then got exposed to the world in the debate?

She needs to get her ass out and answer questions, not hide like Joe.
You honestly think that Joe would’ve backed out 6 months ago if the party would’ve asked him to? He remained defiant even after his debate debacle. The party rules are that it’s up to the candidate to decide, unless circumstances dictate otherwise. Finally, circumstances got to that point and it still took a few weeks to get him to do it.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
That’s not the way I look at it. Perpetually offended has nothing to do with question I asked.

I’ve tried to stop any of my own personal attacks and I am not taking any directed at me.

You use your judgement and I will use mine.

So "personal attacks" directed at you are off the table... but anyone else going after anyone else is... meh?

What WONT Kamala do for gain on areas she has no business being in at all, is the better question.

So "personal attacks" directed at you are off the table... but anyone else going after anyone else is... meh?
Mark, I am not taking this bullshit from you or Goat so drop it.

You guys do your thing and I’ll do mine.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
You honestly think that Joe would’ve backed out 6 months ago if the party would’ve asked him to? He remained defiant even after his debate debacle. The party rules are that it’s up to the candidate to decide, unless circumstances dictate otherwise. Finally, circumstances got to that point and it still took a few weeks to get him to do it.
They could have stopped him before the nomination process.

Why would she? Just sit back and let Trump self destruct. Which he will INEVITABLY do.

She could say literally nothing between now and November and still have a good shot at winning.
Respect for democracy?

Daily Beast Laughing GIF by Kamala Harris

I totally get why Trump is scared to debate Harris multiple times in multiple formats. He is worried that what happened with Biden will happen with him - that his typically awful debating performances will cost him badly. He knows that he's in a tough spot because he can't be seen as afraid of debating her, but he can't debate any time anywhere because he's not very good at it. Challenging position for the guy to be in.
Kamala likely only does one debate

He agreed to debate Joe the rightful winner of the Dem primary. Never Kamala. And he just went on CNN for a debate against 3 Democrats. And he would do a debate on ABC provided Kamala agrees to a 2nd debate on Fox. Seems very fair to me.
He threw down the gauntlet today and Kamala is showing who the real coward is. She won’t agree to any debates before the 10th on ABC per campaign staff. Says the FOX debate before the 10th is not happening but she’s “open to discussions” about debates after it.

Kamala likely only does one debate
Will be interesting. I think they end up with two, but I suspect it will ebb and flow on both sides based on who has momentum and the upper hand at any given time. You don't think that Trump just did a 180 and announced this because he really wanted to do this all along, do you?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Will be interesting. I think they end up with two, but I suspect it will ebb and flow on both sides based on who has momentum and the upper hand at any given time. You don't think that Trump just did a 180 and announced this because he really wanted to do this all along, do you?
No…he’s scared. It comes down to Wisconsin and he has no ground game there at this time. If the Dems are smart they turn Obama loose a day or two before Election Day in Madison and Milwaukee

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
He threw down the gauntlet today and Kamala is showing who the real coward is. She won’t agree to any debates before the 10th on ABC per campaign staff. Says the FOX debate before the 10th is not happening but she’s “open to discussions” about debates after it.
She needs to stick to the previously agreed format with no audience and muted mics.

Trump should tell if she don’t do Fox debates there are no debates

No…he’s scared. It comes down to Wisconsin and he has no ground game there at this time. If the Dems are smart they turn Obama loose a day or two before Election Day in Madison and Milwaukee
Harris has launched well and has struck a good chord coming from a position of being behind. I can't help but think that she'll struggle to close if she gets a lead though. She strikes me as a Matt Ryan/Atlanta Falcons in the Super Bowl kind of frontrunner and that's not going to work in this election. Gotta go out there and passionately make an aspirational case for the future and let the chips fall where they may.

That’s best for all of us
Why exactly? Trump was widely panned for his first debate against Biden in 2020 when he wouldn’t stop interrupting and tanked the whole thing. If he does that, he loses. So I don’t think Democrats are worried about that.

And if the worry is that it won’t lend itself to each candidate being able to explicate themselves and talk productively, well I would just remind you who the two candidates are and that as it stands Harris won’t commit to more than one. I would think three would give her a much better chance to get her views out there.

What this mics and audience thing is really about is they fear the Trump one liner and the crowd going crazy.

“Because you’d be in jail”

“Oh you’re a tough guy Jeb”

“I don’t know what he just said At the end of that sentence I don’t think he evens knows what he said”

“You did beat Medicare, you beat it to death”

Trump snapping one of those off and the crowd reacting is the reason for this mics and crowd bullshit. Any other explanation is just bullshit spin.

Why exactly? Trump was widely panned for his first debate against Biden in 2020 when he wouldn’t stop interrupting and tanked the whole thing. If he does that, he loses. So I don’t think Democrats are worried about that.

I think it would be in Harris' best interest to allow a debate platform where Trump could interrupt. One, for the reason that you stated, it makes Trump look bad. But second because Harris is not particularly intelligent and has trouble speaking at length without devolving into nonsensical streams of gibberish.* Having her "interrupted" would be a blessing.

*Yes, I realize that you could say the same for Trump.

Take questions from the press soon? Or will she do the basement strategy?

Looks like reading off the teleprompter or the speech written on a note pad is all we’re getting.
No she won't and I can't fathom why.

And if the worry is that it won’t lend itself to each candidate being able to explicate themselves and talk productively, well I would just remind you who the two candidates are and that as it stands Harris won’t commit to more than one. I would think three would give her a much better chance to get her views out there.

What this mics and audience thing is really about is they fear the Trump one liner and the crowd going crazy.

“Because you’d be in jail”

“Oh you’re a tough guy Jeb”

“I don’t know what he just said At the end of that sentence I don’t think he evens knows what he said”

“You did beat Medicare, you beat it to death”

Trump snapping one of those off and the crowd reacting is the reason for this mics and crowd bullshit. Any other explanation is just bullshit spin.
It’s not complicated. It’s all about Trump’s inability to follow debate rules. There is no other reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT