Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2012
I have no idea but my best guesses are:

April
Priller
Stan
Troy

Any word on Devin's progress? I hate to even think it but if he is unable to play then he could also be on the above list.

According to a famous loster on here troy will be back. That discussion is closed so please remove his name asap!! That poster knows all.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Re: Hanner?

I have heard he may opt to play his final year at New Mexico with Adams...but it has been awhile ago since I heard that.

Re: Your Wrong.....Troy

is coming back and if he doesn't. It won't be cuz of the NBA. No way Troy goes unless he's a first round pick....and he is not.

I wish people would understand this.

Re: Hanner?

He's not set to graduate early is he? Or was the rumor that he would sit out a year and then play at New Mexico, which seems pretty unlikely to me.

I don't see any one leaving for the NBA except Troy (2nd round late), but he
will certainly end up in the D league.

what's the deal with Stan? I realize he hasn't improved all that much but where would he go?
Hanner to UNM would be a mistake. Without Alford UNM's future isn't too good

Hanner isn't going anywhere

He'll be back and so will Troy. Yogi, not so likely.

What are you talking about?

Where did BSMITTY say that? Certainly not in this thread. Good grief....

This post was edited on 2/13 10:13 PM by Jeff the IU fan

Best guess.....

Nick Zeisloft is an all-American scholar and undoubtedly will have completed an advanced degree much like Matt Roth did.
I'm sure Crean would like him back, however he may be planning around him as he did Roth. Roth didn't want to stick around for summer ball and school and Zeisloft may feel the same way.

My next player to go would be one of two, or perhaps both, Yogi and Troy. When Crean loses kids to transfer to another school, it's usually after their second year. One can wonder from there. A junior to be is a good candidate to transfer if he can't see ample playing time going forward. Robinson could be candidates if that thinking is accurate. Davis is the wildcard, not knowing the extent of his injury or progress towards a 100% recovery.

I think Priller and April will be back as sophomores unless one or the other has worn out his welcome mat.

TC told NZ it was a two year offer

There were rumors about him being a one year guy, so rabs specifically asked him about this and NZ was clear that it was for two years...now if you are implying that TC will not honor what he promised than thats a different discussion

And when did NZ make the academic all-american team? Or when you said all-american did you mean all MVC?

This post was edited on 2/14 11:27 AM by missionale

2 have to go no matter what, and if he accepts more commitments then more will have to leave. I don't know who it will be but I sure hope its not Troy or Yogi. I believe its time to stop this practice of over recruiting and then asking recruits to leave. If I coached high school basketball and this was done to one of my players I would never encourage one of my players to ever play for that coach again. We get upset when a player transfers, we want loyalty but Crean isn't showing loyalty to the young men he recruits to play. Yes if a kid won't work I understand but it is frustrating when a player is not as good as he thought or a better prospect comes along, I believe this will hurt us in the long run but that is just my opinion.

Wow, and you know this because??...

What if Troy has several good games the rest of the season? That might put him in the first round. It's still to early to be counting chickens.

Re: Wow, and you know this because??...

Funny coming from one of the original chicken littles...

This post was edited on 2/15 5:28 PM by cheyennemtnman

Re: Wow, and you know this because??...

Crean is always recruiting. Hes one of the best in the business and knows how to find diamonds in the rough. Priller and april arent going anywhere!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT