• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Acne
Getting cut from the baseball team
Having Sarah make fun of his hair
His parents’ divorce
Dad’s death
Dyslexia.

Who knows floor. 350 mil people here hard not to expect outliers of all varieties
2 kids
2 ex's
paying 2 mortgages and rent
lives in St Louis or other dem controlled shit hole

I mean, who would blame him? amiright?

Acne
Getting cut from the baseball team
Having Sarah make fun of his hair
His parents’ divorce
Dad’s death
Dyslexia.

Who knows floor. 350 mil people here hard not to expect outliers of all varieties
Outliers get tats, piercings , dye their hair purple, or even go for gender change.

They don’t become political assassins. The kid was13 years old when trump took office. Lots of kids are fed a steady diet of Trump hate. This is something more. This took some planning, patience, and maybe even practice. This is not random like a school shooting. Are there more like him? Likely yes.

Reactions: 76-1
Outliers get tats, piercings , dye their hair purple, or even go for gender change.

They don’t become political assassins. The kid was13 years old when trump took office. Lots of kids are fed a steady diet of Trump hate. This is something more. This took some planning, patience, and maybe even practice. This is not random like a school shooting. Are there more like him? Likely yes.
Do you think he was smart enough to do this by himself? Left is counting on the right staying quiet. Think about this, someone shoots and within a second this guy was taken out. Don't you think someone, not everyone, but probably the SS that shot the shooter watched him shoot and then nailed him as you can't have anyone talk ala Jack Ruby and Oswald.

Do you think he was smart enough to do this by himself? Left is counting on the right staying quiet. Think about this, someone shoots and within a second this guy was taken out. Don't you think someone, not everyone, but probably the SS that shot the shooter watched him shoot and then nailed him as you can't have anyone talk ala Jack Ruby and Oswald.
I think he did it on his own but I've said for months eventually the hitler talk will get one nut to take action. He probably knew he would be killed but was hoping he could kill trump first imo.

Are you saying SS was complicit? I can’t go there.

The woman in ch
How in God’s name did an event like this allow for a 20-year old kid to get in there with an AR and get positioned on a roof?
From a secret service standpoint, something like this is like the cardinal sin of the agency. No perimeter sweeps?
The woman in if the ss sounds incompetent but hey diversity.

Are you saying SS was complicit? I can’t go there.
Not all SS but 1, how about DOJ, FBI, CI A , IRS. These have all targeted Republicans some time or other since Obama's first term. No way this kid did it solo. The cover-up is going to be bigger than MSM covering for senile Joe. The question I have are the Republicans going to have a spine. The deep state has gone rogue.

• Wow
Reactions: outside shooter
Not all SS but 1, how about DOJ, FBI, CI A , IRS. These have all targeted Republicans some time or other since Obama's first term. No way this kid did it solo. The cover-up is going to be bigger than MSM covering for senile Joe. The question I have are the Republicans going to have a spine. The deep state has gone rogue.

Help me Jesus!!!!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Assassins are made, not born.
Still withholding opinion on that. Everybody jumped on Jared Loughner as being an evil right winger motivated by Sarah Palin's "target" campaign to shoot Gabby Giffords. Turns out he was just a mentally disturbed lunatic. Hinckley shot Reagan to try and impress Jodie Foster. There is still the possibility this is just a nut case.

No, I don’t think that.

I get why you want to, though.

How in God’s name did an event like this allow for a 20-year old kid to get in there with an AR and get positioned on a roof?
From a secret service standpoint, something like this is like the cardinal sin of the agency. No perimeter sweeps?
I saw it described as a “catastrophic failure on multiple levels” on the part of the secret service and I think that’s an accurate description. It certainly was that. It’s a miracle Trump is still alive. At least one innocent person isn’t.

I’d need to see a hell of a lot of evidence to say they were somehow complicit though. Thats a bridge to far.

Reactions: BradStevens
Assassins are made, not born.
If he was schizophrenic he was probably made by the voices in his head? The young man had virtually no social media presence, so information is scarce. Perhaps he was just an extremely depressed loner? Certainly there’s no indication of it being a political act. At least not yet. Interviews with friends, acquaintances, old classmates, and family will hopefully piece things together.

If he was schizophrenic he was probably made by the voices in his head? The young man had virtually no social media presence, so information is scarce. Perhaps he was just an extremely depressed loner? Certainly there’s no indication of it being a political act. At least not yet. Interviews with friends, acquaintances, old classmates, and family will hopefully piece things together.
He tried to assassinate the Republican nominee, at a political rally, and you say there's no indication of it being a political act? How, exactly, are you defining a political act?

I saw it described as a “catastrophic failure on multiple levels” on the part of the secret service and I think that’s an accurate description. It certainly was that. It’s a miracle Trump is still alive. At least one innocent person isn’t.

I’d need to see a hell of a lot of evidence to say they were somehow complicit though. Thats a bridge to far.
I'm not sure which one is worse. It's embarrassing and pathetic for the SS to allow that to happen. Some people need to be getting their walking papers today.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I'm not sure which one is worse. It's embarrassing and pathetic for the SS to allow that to happen. Some people need to be getting their walking papers today.
The assassin was only 130 yards away! Unbelievable he was able to pull this off. Indeed, heads need to roll but they won’t.

Reactions: snarlcakes
M

People of that age care, though. They would not want to see an American Hitler.
Not wanna see another Hitler? Hell they are demonstrating in favor of, wearing The keffiyeh of, and carrying the flag of the 21st century Nazis every day. Anti-semitism rages on many campuses. They have forgotten all about 10/7 Or deny most of it. I think many of them think Hitler had the right Idea.

Reactions: 76-1
I don’t know.

But I do know that gobs of people are trying to portray this kid in a way that fits their preferred political narrative.
I bet the guy was just extremely depressed. Probably bullied in school and was heavily into firearms. This could’ve been just as easily a school shooting, but instead became a political rally shooting, since the opportunity presented itself. I seriously doubt this had anything to do with politics. Just a depressed young punk who wanted to kill people and had opportunity and means.

Another day, another mass shooting in America.

We have unfortunately seen a long line of radicalized young men with access to very deadly long guns. Blaming this particular one on some Trump is bad narrative seems misplaced as it fails to explain how any other young male mass killer became radicalized. Was the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter fed a steady diet of anti Jewish rhetoric from mainstream sources? Of course not. Troubled young males in this country have found 1,000 different causes to become radicalized by and access that hate through many different channels.

I bet the guy was just extremely depressed. Probably bullied in school and was heavily into firearms. This could’ve been just as easily a school shooting, but instead became a political rally shooting, since the opportunity presented itself. I seriously doubt this had anything to do with politics. Just a depressed young punk who wanted to kill people and had opportunity and means.

Another day, another mass shooting in America.
I doubt it’s just a mass shooting. All signs point to an attempted assassination of one person with another as collateral damage. To say it has nothing to do with politics seems silly & dismissive of it’s likely intent. If it was just a mass shooting, he would have targeted multiple, easier to hit targets. The distinction is important…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT