ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the douchebag stalking us on Twitter?

I always assumed it was fender or martha.
I assumed it was Fender the first time I saw it.

Goes back to around Andy's passing. That twitter feed and Fender both had some things to say about Andy that were very crass and immature.

At first, I was filled at rage after reading about this clown. Then I realized that is exactly what he wanted to do.

I am still bummed there is a person out there like this. I am still bummed that Andy's kids don't have their father, and the closest thing to a paternal role model they have is the Bentley driving asshole that was banging Andy's whore ex-wife for years.

Why haven't we gathered with torches and pitchforks and cut this guy's junk off yet? Oops, there's that rage again. Luckily, Gaia has given me a herbal supplement to combat negativity.

Man I miss you, Aruss.

At first, I was filled at rage after reading about this clown. Then I realized that is exactly what he wanted to do.

I am still bummed there is a person out there like this. I am still bummed that Andy's kids don't have their father, and the closest thing to a paternal role model they have is the Bentley driving asshole that was banging Andy's whore ex-wife for years.

Why haven't we gathered with torches and pitchforks and cut this guy's junk off yet? Oops, there's that rage again. Luckily, Gaia has given me a herbal supplement to combat negativity.

Man I miss you, Aruss.
He will get what's coming to him... Karma is a bitch

Reactions: hoosierdug

Man I miss you, Aruss.
I passed through frustrated pretty quickly and went straight to amused. I only brought it up here because I wanted to see if he responded on Twitter (he did).

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
I mean seriously who in conscious fack would talk chit about these dogs?

CZX01SwUkAAnj2H.jpg

LOL. Yea man. What kind of rotten diabetic toe jam eating dickwad talks chit about a mans dog?
What kind of organic eating dope smokin' beer swiggin dude gets upset about it? What a bunch of pussies. They look like cats.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT