ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia- The Freeman case...

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
I watched this video earlier today, streaming it from the you tube app on my Roku to my tv. That is an important detail, because it means that the only info I had available to me was the title "Kanye West publicist pressures Georgia election worker" and the date it was uploaded by Reuters Dec 10 2021... (today). Because of that, I assumed that it had been recorded within the past few days. It struck me as one of those project veritas "gotcha- type" hidden camera vids, and the fact that the woman talking kept referencing the Federal Govt was troubling. I wasn't sure what kind of interference in GA election process Team Biden had attempted, but it seemed like a really stupid move on their part...

I wasn't sure how KW's publicist had gotten involved, since I remembered that Kanye used to be pro-Trump. And in fact the whole conversation was confusing-I assumed that it had something to do with the post election attacks by the Georgia GOP on an election official in one of those heavily Dem areas around Atlanta. I remember reading about them accusing an official of negligence, and figured this was the evidence they based those accusations on. I didn't think the guilty party was the woman in the video, but that she might have been a witness, and the woman talking had been caught trying to "move her around" so she couldn't testify. Like I said it was confusing, I assumed it was recent, and seeing the name "Freeman" in the video transcript did not register. Again I thought it was a stupid and clumsy move by Team Biden to get caught up in such a mess.

But ultimately my support for Team Biden, just like my support for IU basketball is limited to what I can and can not control. Dumb decisions/actions are on them, not me. When IU blew that lead at Wisky I was disgusted, but it's a much bigger part of the lives of the players and coaches than mine. Same if the current Admin was stupid enough to get involved in shady election maneuvering in GA post election, I was sad to see them sabotage the progress they made there in 2020. A video like this would pretty much insure that Warnock would lose, so I chalked it up to careless stupidity and went about my day. I didn't think much about it, figured it would be all over wing nut media the next few days. Though I still didn't understand what the video was about...Here is the video I saw- without the detailed analysis you tube provides on site

So I logged onto my yahoo homepage about an hour ago, and the first thing that caught my eye was that Mike Nesmith had died. I made a post on the OTF, and then I continued reading news briefs and this leaped out at me...I didn't even connect it to the video I watched earlier, until the story started discussing Reuters obtaining the video from the body cam of the officer who isn't shown...

I read about the lawsuit Freeman and her daughter have filed against the Gateway Pundit, but I just didn't make that connection earlier. Now it's all clear, this is part of the case against Trump for his attempts to subvert GA, and the "Federal Govt" that Kutti referred to in her veiled threats to Mrs Freeman was the Trump Admin. In fact this video was recorded on Jan 4, so the sense of urgency that Kutti displays seems to have relevance to Trump's attempt to force Freeman to confess to "election fraud" with the events of Jan 6 looming...

Haven't seen the Freeman case discussed here, but Trump lying about these two women to try and promote his Big Lie nonsense is borderline criminal. He's never acknowledged the truth or apologized despite the facts being exposed in every legitimate media. The Gateway Pundit published their addresses and the loonies who make up their readers responded by harassing both of them, including the 62 yr old mother who was just helping her daughter out by volunteering to work to replace all the others who were reluctant to work due to covid. The Pundit even had the nerve to try and make themselves out to be the "victims", soliciting anyone stupid enough to contribute to their defense fund. I hope the Freemans get Millions...

The actual situation https://thedispatch.com/p/the-lawsuit-against-gateway-pundit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT